Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit to India 14-10-2019 till 18-10-2019  (Read 4586 times)
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Yesterday at 05:51:35 PM »

“What nonsense is this, now? She looks like she's going to a wedding”

This was exactly my reaction too! I guess she didn’t want to wear a hat but the fascinator looks odd. I think the colour of the dress is lovely but the peephole thing seems a bit inappropriate on a visit like this. Does she ever wear a bra?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:49:15 PM by KatyMc » Logged
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Yesterday at 06:03:44 PM »

So it was a three outfit day. Second outfit is a repeat. Third dress is not one I particularly like either

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Yesterday at 06:05:40 PM »

Well the rose-coloured dress is amoung the only ones that should go on any "well dressed during a State-visit" outfits.
Lovely… lost for words on her other choices...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Yesterday at 06:13:32 PM »

The blue dress is nice, but omg the jewellery and the lipstick (honestly which profession does she have again? It certainly doesn't involve being out on the streets at night and getting in contact with unknown men). She reminds of those rich tourists wearing their whole fortune on the market, so that everyone can see how rich they're and then lament about being robbed.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Yesterday at 06:15:14 PM »

IMO Max is too self conscious about her roleas Queen. I get she's happy to be one, but she needs to tone it down a bit.

This is not a fashion competition (which with this outfit she'd loose anyway), but a state visit and she's representing the Netherlands not her personal self.

Agree with all the above things.
Max has been queening it for a while,is liked because she seems genuine and comfortable in her own skin, has seemed to laugh off her staggeringly many fashion disasters: why the attack of self-consciousness - or have we just been reading her wrong?  Thinking
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 08:52:36 PM »

IMO Max is too self conscious about her roleas Queen. I get she's happy to be one, but she needs to tone it down a bit.

This is not a fashion competition (which with this outfit she'd loose anyway), but a state visit and she's representing the Netherlands not her personal self.

Agree with all the above things.
Max has been queening it for a while,is liked because she seems genuine and comfortable in her own skin, has seemed to laugh off her staggeringly many fashion disasters: why the attack of self-consciousness - or have we just been reading her wrong?  Thinking

Not get me wrong, I like Max really, but I also like Vic. Though that doesn't stop me from criticizing them.

Max loves the attention and being in the front. This is all good and well, if there's a place for this. This here is not. It's not about her. If she wants to show of her newest jewellery she can do it at a state dinner in Amsterdam or with Queen Lizzie in London. Not in India with school children.

The unbuttoned dress is a total no go, in every country btw.

Max has great potential, but she's not faultless and somewhere should probably remind her of the old proverb about the romans.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: