Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 368987 times)
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: April 01, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »

Juliana Macri will be 43 the day after tomorrow.
Looking younger than Kate in these pics.
Good posture. Adorable fashion choices. Wonderful Makeup. Different hairdo for each event.
And this all seeming effortless.

Aaaand: holding hands with her statesman husband. During an official outing representing their country.

And no one does the crotch covering  Secret

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: April 03, 2017, 01:18:19 PM »

Max greeting MIL Beatrix:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: April 03, 2017, 01:19:01 PM »

Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: April 04, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »

Re. Max not receiving an Argentinian  order during the state visit: only foreigners can receive it and she is still an Argentinian citizen. Cannot denounce it. Can only lose it by committing a serious crime iirc

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2794 on: April 04, 2017, 11:28:06 PM »

Juliana Macri will be 43 the day after tomorrow.
Looking younger than Kate in these pics.
Good posture. Adorable fashion choices. Wonderful Makeup. Different hairdo for each event.
And this all seeming effortless.

Aaaand: holding hands with her statesman husband. During an official outing representing their country.
I agree with most part of your post, but in Kate's defense you can see Juliana has been doing things to her face...even though she looks great  Yes
Sorry for the off topic  Wink
Back on topic - I quite like this pic 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: April 05, 2017, 12:15:37 AM »

King Willem Alexander, Queen Maxima, Princess Beatrix and Prince Constantijn attend the King's Day concert (Koningsdagconcert) at Theaters Tilburg in Tilburg on April 3, 2017. The concert is being held in honour of Kings day, which is celebrated on April 27.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: April 26, 2017, 11:18:19 PM »

Qua Patet Orbis

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: April 28, 2017, 11:54:48 AM »

Can someone provide a bit more info about which royals will attend to the private weekend festivities of Willem-Alexander? A few weeks ago I read in an article that they will gather in Kasteel Het Oude Loo but I can't find the article anymore.

Here's a picture of W-A's 40th birthday party at het oude loo:
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: April 28, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »

@Patet,  this is what was confirmed last month:

So Wax turns 50 on April 27th and the programme is getting better and better.

"On Friday 28th the dinner party with 150 'ordinary people' who also celebrate a decade birthday on the 27th (10-20-30 etc, is it also called crown-year in English? doubt it) at the Dam Palace in Amsterdam, followed by a 50-hour long opening of the Palace for anyone who wishes to visit (fri 10 pm until Sun midnight).

On Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 he'll be hosting a private party for his royal friends, regular friends and family, starting with a sports and games day in the vicinity of Rotterdam (Oh the joyous prospect of seeing NQM trying to throw a toilet bowl, or even running), followed by a dinner at Noordeinde Palace and a party.

On Sunday 30th Max and Wax will receive their guests at Villa Eikenhorst for a brunch.

No royalty confirmed yet, but the Scandi's and the Belgians are expected."

I live next to Het Loo palace/museum and the area around the little 'hunting castle' Het Oude Loo can only be visited (no entry to the castle itself; it's private property of the DRF) betweeen 1 April and May 30 when the Rhodos and Azaleas in the park surrounding it are in bloom (the park is also a prime hunting ground for tadpoles btw). If Het Oude Loo is closed for a day or two in this period, it will not be mentioned on their website but simply by posting a note on the closed gate.
So if indeed they're going to be partying there instead of near Rotterdam, or even in the museum itself (the main palace), I'd have to walk over to check if there's a notice.
Or listen if there's more helicopter noise than in a regular weekend - you'd have to post at 2 different gates to see if anyone is going to the Oude Loo by car, and it''s impossible to see anyone entering the place.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: April 28, 2017, 03:22:21 PM »

Funny, I was looking for Mares, in such gatherings she is usually very hard to spot, but I simply can't find her?
BTW, I find such pictures always such a barometer of time: you can compare the participants so easily, since all are dressed up to the nines for both events...Next picture however will be sadly without Friso and hopefully without the spanish jailbirds.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
TexasBear

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: April 29, 2017, 01:58:16 AM »

Funny, I was looking for Mares, in such gatherings she is usually very hard to spot, but I simply can't find her?

Izzy was born a few days before WA's 40th bday.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: