Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 211   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 527338 times)
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »

Honestly I am a bit surprised they consider that a big surprise?
The photo had been made together with the first official pix (the one with Grannie and big sisters) and the text could have been written by staff.
After that announcement I would have expected a different kind of surprise, show up personally or some newer pix together with the whole family.
But that, nice as the acknowledgement is , was a surprising dissappointment.

They is www.royalblog.nl, the RVD did not announce anything before midnight.

I agree, TW. royalblog.nl is from a royal reporter by the initials hja so it's only his interpretation about the announcement. Beside I read that the RVD's message to the media never claimed that it is going to be a big surprise! Wink
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Mon Dieu! Attempted tiara theft by Bogan!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am new here (this is my first post on Royal Dish - I am an immigrant from the Royal Blue boards) so be patient if I step on any toes. 
Does anyone else think that Maxima looks to have aged significantly since we last saw her?  I think that Ariane's sickness has taken quite a toll on her.  She looks quite a bit more worn down that she did even immediately after Ariane's birth.  Let's hope this isn't permanent since her spark and lively nature is what makes her my favourite CP!  (Although as a mother of two children under 4 I can only imagine that she has her hands full and that MUST contribute to her "tired" look).

Marissa

Marissa - hands full with Zoe (Dec 7/03) and Markus (Feb 22/06)!
patricia07

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 05:49:21 PM »

Hi Marissa, welcome!

I agree, and her unkempt hair and bad skin don't help matters.  I don't know if she still smokes (does anyone know?) but that can't be good, either.
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 06:24:03 PM »

Welcome to RD mamaptak

Well I do admire Maxima, if she looks tired she doesn't hide it underneath a cake of make-up nor does she appear obsessed with looking glamourous a few weeks after giving birth. She is what she is and does not cater to what the media says.
Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »

Welcome to RD mamaptak

Well I do admire Maxima, if she looks tired she doesn't hide it underneath a cake of make-up nor does she appear obsessed with looking glamourous a few weeks after giving birth. She is what she is and does not cater to what the media says.

I have to agree, Maxima is one of my favorites 'cause it seems "What you see, is what you get" She also strikes me as the most natural of the bunch. I can also identify with the hair thing (even though I do comb my hair!) My hair is very soft and maybe to long at this stage but most importantly - it has its own personality! So my hair always ends up in a ponytail 'cause then at least it is out of my eyes. Make-up for me = lipstick! Although I would like everyone to believe that I like the "natural" look, it is mainly due to the fact that I do not know how to apply it and at 31 feel to "old" to learn. (I think my mom thanks the heavens every night that I was able to find a husband!  Blush )   
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »

Marissa, I wonder if you refer to the pic just released?
If yes, than this photo was made several weeks ago together with the pic in the garden together with Queen B and the other girls. (notice the outfit!)
Hence the tiredness can't be from the strain of Arianes illness.
Though, she looked tired just a couple of days after giving birth. Tstst... Confused looking tired was the least of my problems Wink

Dandelion, if her hair would only look so "natural" in motion pic, or in pic from longer events, I would certainly agree, even though I would advice her to have her hair up ALWAYS for official duties, if WA likes her " just rolled out of the bed" it certainly opens some private alternatives for her. However, Maxima even looks so unkempt in portraits and thats what stuns me. She just got up from the make-up table... Whistle

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 10:52:34 PM »

I am referring to the pic of Maxima and Alex standing by the basinette which accompanied the "thank you " letter.  Now that I think about it, it would make sense that this is an older shot - I thought that Ariane looked quite small.  Thanks for correcting me............I have been out of the royal loop lately as I was temporarily sidetracked by my new Facebook addiction, but now that I found Royal dish, I will be more diligent in my royal obsession. 

Marissa

The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »

I have good news.... 

Maxima will start with public visits this week. She is tomorrow at the High Level Financial Inclusion Congres in London to give a speech as member of the United Nations Advisors Group on Inclusive Financial Sectors.

22 June, she at the lustrumsymposium of the Prince Claus Chair of University Utrecht. She is the Chair of the Curatorium of the Chair.

25 June she will attend the last meeting of the Taskforce Youth Unemployment. The Orange Fund (Maxima and W-A are the patrons) will take over the duties of the Taskforce.

And 26 June is the second birthday of daughter Alexia, so probably some new pictures of the three little princesses.
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »

Ahhhhhh.....this IS good news.  I am looking forward to seeing Maxima out and about again.  I have missed her on the royal scene - she is my favourite CP.  Even if it is questionable I always find her fashion choices interesting, and I find her to be the most animated CP.  She seems to be the most genuine when interacting with the public. Smiley

Marissa

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2007, 09:38:52 PM »

Thankyou Watcher, the pictures are a treasure, many of them I have not seen before.....they are such a loving couple...nothing false about their looking at each other
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2007, 11:51:47 PM »

Thank you for posting the news on Princess Maxima. I wonder if we'll see photos from this event?
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »

Pictures: http://www.ppe-agency.com...earch=19-06-2007%20London
Speech: http://www.koninklijkhuis...ontent.jsp?objectid=18864
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »

Thanks the watcher
She looks great- nice hair nice clothes Yes
Great speech Thumb up

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Liesl

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2007, 02:51:42 PM »

Thanks TW.  Love the color on her.  Is that a blackberry I see on the table?  Wink
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2007, 02:59:18 PM »

More pictures
I like the way It's looks like she's working Halo
http://royalementblog.can...s/2007/06/19/5354170.html

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 211   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: