Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 209   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 505866 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3000 on: January 29, 2019, 02:51:16 AM »

Wow, I knew Margarita was "petit", but she looks really small besides 2nd cousin Amalia

She must be about 1,50 m. Tiny indeed. Wax apparently is 8'1'' (1,84 m), that would make Amalia abt 1,70 now.

It's funny how an average looking/length Dutch girl can look like a giant next to shorter women.
Just check the video of nikkieturorials with drew barrymore...
Yet nikkie is not extreme at all over here!

6'1" Wink

She's growing into a very pretty young woman.

She really is!
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3001 on: January 29, 2019, 06:37:46 AM »

I love her outfit. Age appropriate and kind of funky too. Her hair is just beyond beautiful!
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3002 on: January 29, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »

Those cord pants are horrible on her. She should have worn some  straight dark denims instead.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3003 on: January 30, 2019, 11:40:15 AM »

Controversy in the Dutch art/museum world:

https://nos.nl/artikel/22...-gaat-onder-de-hamer.html

Controversy or not, 'royal' Rubens goes under the hammer

"Look, here you see how Rubens works, and that makes this drawing so unique," says Albert Elen, head curator of Boijmans van Beuningen. Elen points to a drawing by artist Peter Paul Rubens from 1608, which is exhibited at Sotheby's auction house in New York. This afternoon the masterpiece of the collection will be auctioned, which has led to dissatisfaction and annoyance at museums in the Netherlands. Because is not it a shame if the Rubens will soon be in foreign hands?

It is a 'royal' drawing, as can be read in the auction catalog. And that has everything to do with the current owner: Princess Christina, the youngest sister of Princess Beatrix.

"It would fit very well with our collection of Rubens", laughs Elens, asked for the drawing. But the chance that Boijmans gets him at the auction seems small.

The charcoal drawing by Rubens, a drawing of a young man with outstretched arms, is a preliminary study for one of his best-known works: the raising of the cross, the altarpiece of the cathedral in Antwerp. According to the auction catalog, the piece has to yield between 2 and 3 million euros, but connoisseurs do not exclude that it is much more.
Paige

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #3004 on: January 31, 2019, 10:32:20 AM »

Queen Maxima - accused of tax evasion for her properties in Argentina

They claim that she owns three plots of land in Rio Negro. The buildings on this land are -according to them- not registered with the provincial authorities. They claim that this is a way for her to avoid taxes.

http://www.enorsai.com.ar...4hucYlc5LYBkhFjokdSFzImNU

https://www.clarin.com/so...atagonia_0_J1fqqsEea.html

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3005 on: January 31, 2019, 10:39:40 AM »

The Rubens made 7.2 million. Christina will be mightily pleased.

Very, very stupid move, not to offer it to Dutch museums first.

(as is not declaring the Argentinian buildings. Are these the plots next to her family's vacation home? I thought that was on a lake? They'd better sort this sh*te out. The nutty aunty selling her heirlooms (err. crown property?) is one thing, our queen evading tax is quite another.)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3006 on: January 31, 2019, 02:59:50 PM »

Yes, I wondered why she didn’t sell the pic to the govt
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3007 on: February 02, 2019, 08:39:34 PM »

Has  Máxima's issue got something to do with her father's and her sister's estates? Sometimes registration periods and  paperwork  take a long long  time.
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #3008 on: February 03, 2019, 11:42:31 AM »

January 27, 2019, King Willem-Alexander, Crown Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Irene and Princess Margarita attended the equestrian event held at Jumping Amsterdam B.V. in Amsterdam. The event offers the highest level of show jumping and dressage competitions in the world. The international equestrian event Jumping Amsterdam is a feast for the senses, taking place in the city every January.
https://www.newmyroyals.c...family-attended-60th.html

Princess Amalia is such a beautiful young lady! But the pants!!!

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3009 on: February 03, 2019, 11:56:04 AM »

She looks really pretty! Not so shy and more expressive, like her mother...and also K WA's family, now I come to think of it.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3010 on: February 03, 2019, 03:26:22 PM »

I’m thrilled that she stands up straight. So many young girls who are tall hunch over to hide it.

She’s going to be a lovely Princess of Orange!
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3011 on: February 18, 2019, 03:41:21 PM »

Has  Máxima's issue got something to do with her father's and her sister's estates? Sometimes registration periods and  paperwork  take a long long  time.

That happens a lot, what we call "sucesiones", the paperworks that allows you to actually claim goods and properties after some relative's passing, EG a father, might take 2 to 5 years. You wouldn't imagine how cumbersome it might be. Now, I can't imagine Wax's lawfim letting that happen.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3012 on: February 18, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »

Thanks Konradin for that info!

Well, Wax' law firm might consider it fine according to local legal customs? Plus, they may well be 'important' but there are plenty of bureaucrats all over the world who wouldn't care less about that.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3013 on: February 18, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »

Thanks Konradin for that info!

Well, Wax' law firm might consider it fine according to local legal customs? Plus, they may well be 'important' but there are plenty of bureaucrats all over the world who wouldn't care less about that.
After years reading a lot about Royals, it is always mostly about doing it quietly and by the books, and with both WA an Wax, it's usually never quiet nor that much by the book. EG The villa in Greece, that house in Mozambique. It gets to the point where you ask yourself «are they really that st*pid?».  Snare

As I said, I don't know that much about that, sometimes, especially here, you try as hard as possible to avoid going into a "sucesión", you hand properties while you are alive and keep them until you die, however, you are not allow to sell them; even if there is no inheritance tax here, the process of actually having them passed to you it's both expensive (lawfirms) and cumbersome (there is always SOME paper you missed). Therefore, I would not be so ilogical here for her to have inherited something even before she married WA or during her father's life. My question here is, given that she is Queen of the Netherlands, are those shared assets or just her own? In Argentina, those are considered 50/50 since you are married.
On top of everything, there is something else, really funny, not for her but for us, as most of you have read, she did renounce her Argentinian citizenship in a public act to get married, well, that act is void. You cannot by any possible means rennounce our citizenship, even if she is now a consort to a foreign European king, every single time she sets foot in Buenos Aires, she is Argentinian and as such, subject to all our laws here. Weak as they might be, sure, if she break any of them, she will face a legal process as "Máxima Zorreguieta de Orange", our laws don't give a **** about her current position since this is a Republic, and as such, we don't acknowledge any noble titles. I do hope her legal firm would be wise enought to have made everything right, otherwise, a legal show might be a possibility. Even if it might take years to take there.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3014 on: February 25, 2019, 06:06:53 PM »

February 25, 2019, Dutch royal family held a photo session in Lech in Austria. King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima, Crown Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia, Princess Ariane, Princess Beatrix, Prince Constantijn, Princess Laurentien, Countess Eloise, Count Claus-Casimir and Countess Leonore attended the photo session. Dutch royal family holds two annual photo calls every year with the press. As a result, the media agrees to leave the family alone during their private time and holidays.

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 209   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: