Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 517800 times)
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #3150 on: September 17, 2019, 11:11:49 PM »

Oh wow, the only things I like about this look are the Melerino rubies and the color. That capelet thing is hideous to me, with the shiny gloves it makes my eyes hurt. Waaaay too much going on.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3151 on: September 18, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »

Ditch the brooch, swap the wrist length gloves to longer gloves, and then swap the mushroom hat for this one:

The colour of Maxima's ensemble is lovely, but it's all just too too much

Currently visualizing my highest self
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3152 on: September 18, 2019, 11:31:06 AM »

Wow, Maxima definitely knows how to draw attention. I absolutely love-love-love the rich berry color and the [wool?] fabric looks heavy enough to keep her warm and drop nicely but not too heavy to look stiff. And her hair look lovely styled. And that big brooch on her belly. But there are just too many different details screaming out for attention, long dress, capelet, cleavage, mushroom hat, long hair, jewellery, so its kinda difficult to see Maxima underneath it all. I also think Future Crayon hat suggestion would have suited this ensamble much better. So overall, not bad but I would have preferred something more simple. But that's me  Wink
Laurentien looked surpsingly good. I liked her dress and hat.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3153 on: September 18, 2019, 05:32:33 PM »

I think the general problem with Max and her fashion senses is that she often doesn't know where/when to stop. Whether it's with jewellery or clothing, she just wears everything together and is completely overloaded.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3154 on: September 19, 2019, 04:56:49 AM »

I adore this woman but what is going on with her bra lately? It is doing her no favors at all.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3155 on: September 19, 2019, 04:59:21 PM »

That is Maxi at her very best in Prince Day 
I do really think her look would be great without thehat;the gloves,the cap/coat (or whatever is )...that dress is lovely so is the color

Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3156 on: September 20, 2019, 01:25:52 PM »

I agree, the berry colour of that outfit is nice but there's much too much going on in terms of textures and lines. Lately, she has worn some weird things.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3157 on: October 09, 2019, 05:24:54 PM »

October 8, 2019 Queen Maxima of the Netherlands and Princess Mabel attended the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Conference (MHPSS) held at KIT Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam. During the international MHPSS conference, experts, policy makers, politicians and experience experts from crisis situations talked about the psychological impact of war, violence and natural disasters. Afterwards, Queen Maxima attended the presentation of Annual Report of SMEs 2019.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3158 on: October 09, 2019, 09:11:42 PM »

I really like how Mabel is included in the family and shows up at events every so often Thumb up
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3159 on: October 10, 2019, 02:04:14 AM »

I really like how Mabel is included in the family and shows up at events every so often Thumb up

I guess this is also one of the topics in which Mabel is involved.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: