Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 793308 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3450 on: July 14, 2021, 06:12:25 PM »

Koninklijk Huis (= Royal House) FB page, with news and events of Dutch royals

https://m.facebook.com/HetKoninklijkHuis
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3451 on: July 16, 2021, 10:36:50 AM »

View images of the summer photo session of the Royal House here:

https://www.nu.nl/288175/...-het-koninklijk-huis.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3452 on: July 16, 2021, 10:41:35 AM »

https://blauwbloed.eo.nl/...fotosessie-van-de-oranjes

Look: The first pictures of the photo session of the Oranjes

Summer vacation is about to begin for the royal family. And so it's time for the traditional photo shoot. At Huis ten Bosch Palace, King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and the princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane receive the media for the annual photo opportunity.

It is the first time since last July that the royal couple and their three daughters pose for such a session. Normally, a press meeting takes place twice a year. But the family did not go on a winter sports holiday to Lech due to the corona crisis, so there was no photo session earlier this year. No alternative was organized at that time. After the photo session, the royal couple answers some questions from reporters.

After the summer, the royal family awaits some changes. Princesses Amalia and Alexia will most likely be less at home in Huis ten Bosch Palace. 17-year-old Amalia passed her final exam cum laude last month, but does not want to study right away. She's going to take a gap year first to travel, get to know fun companies, and other things she can't do later in life.

Alexia will study at the United World College of the Atlantic in Wales after the summer. In doing so, she is not only following in the footsteps of her father Willem-Alexander, but also in those of Princess Elisabeth of Belgium. The school is regarded as one of the most prestigious 'secondary schools' in the world. The Spanish princess Leonor will also start there next school year.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3453 on: July 16, 2021, 11:26:22 AM »

https://nos.nl/video/2389...era-s-na-vandaag-vakantie

Video

Royal family poses for the cameras after today's holiday

Today is the summer photo session with the king, queen and princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane at Huis ten Bosch Palace. This is twice a year prior to the holidays.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3454 on: July 16, 2021, 11:27:42 AM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...-overlijden-de-vries.html

Royal couple: 'Mixed feelings at photo session after De Vries' death'

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima are Friday with mixed feelings at the annual photo session that traditionally takes place at the beginning of the summer holidays.

The king cited the death of Peter R. de Vries and the flooding in Limburg before answering questions from the press.

"The attack and his death are a horror, especially for those who sought justice from him," said Willem-Alexander about De Vries who died on Thursday. "I think that a lot has already been said and written about a special person and I wish his relatives a lot of strength. I know that among you (the journalists present, ed.) there are also people who knew him ."

Matters such as the attack on De Vries are also discussed at the kitchen table, according to Máxima. "They are also very shocked and wonder how something like this could happen in the middle of Amsterdam," the queen says about daughters Amalia, Alexia and Ariane.

"We always challenge our children to discuss," Willem-Alexander added. "It can't be true that you can't do your job in this country? You don't have to agree with each other, but you're not doing this."
Kayzilla

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3455 on: July 16, 2021, 11:47:16 AM »

Summer vacation is about to begin for the royal family. And so it's time for the traditional photo shoot. At Huis ten Bosch Palace, King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and the princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane receive the media for the annual photo opportunity.

It is the first time since last July that the royal couple and their three daughters pose for such a session. Normally, a press meeting takes place twice a year. But the family did not go on a winter sports holiday to Lech due to the corona crisis, so there was no photo session earlier this year. No alternative was organized at that time. After the photo session, the royal couple answers some questions from reporters.

After the summer, the royal family awaits some changes. Princesses Amalia and Alexia will most likely be less at home in Huis ten Bosch Palace. 17-year-old Amalia passed her final exam cum laude last month, but does not want to study right away. She's going to take a gap year first to travel, get to know fun companies, and other things she can't do later in life.

Alexia will study at the United World College of the Atlantic in Wales after the summer. In doing so, she is not only following in the footsteps of her father Willem-Alexander, but also in those of Princess Elisabeth of Belgium. The school is regarded as one of the most prestigious 'secondary schools' in the world. The Spanish princess Leonor will also start there next school year.

There's gonna be some major security forces at at the United World College of the Atlantic in Wales with three princesses on campus next year! I wonder if they'll see a spike in male enrollment, similar to what happened with women enrolling in schools where Prince William was going to attend.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3456 on: July 16, 2021, 12:08:55 PM »

Princess Elisabeth already left, so for now it are only 2 princesses present in Wales (Alexia & Leonor)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3457 on: July 16, 2021, 12:49:00 PM »

There's gonna be some major security forces at at the United World College of the Atlantic in Wales with three princesses on campus next year! I wonder if they'll see a spike in male enrollment, similar to what happened with women enrolling in schools where Prince William was going to attend.

And people think Josie of Denmark looks like an entitlement disaster.... I give that to the looker me with the red hair .... parents needing advice ? Standard should be the same everywhere surely
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3458 on: July 16, 2021, 12:55:07 PM »

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...-gevoelens-bij-fotosessie

King with mixed feelings at photo session

King Willem-Alexander attended the annual photo session before the summer holidays with mixed feelings, he said afterwards. He allowed the usual meeting with his family to continue despite the flooding in Limburg and the death of Peter R. de Vries yesterday. "In good times and bad," he reasoned.

"I want to start by saying that we are here today with mixed feelings; on the day after Peter R. de Vries died after
to have fought for his life for over a week," said the king when journalists were able to ask him and Máxima a few questions.

"A horror for many people", Willem-Alexander called the attack. He said he wished the relatives and relatives of De Vries a lot of strength. "And I also know that there are colleagues among you who are also sitting here with mixed feelings right now. Our condolences go out to you as well."

Willem-Alexander had also in Limburg in mind, where he visited yesterday. "While we are here, there is an evacuation in North Limburg. I wish all people who have to do with the rising water a lot of strength. Of course also in Belgium and Germany, where so many victims have fallen. We sympathize with them. "

The king said that the visit to Valkenburg yesterday had impressed him. "You see the images, but in reality it is so much more disastrous. You see people who had just started again after a year and a half of corona. Heartbreaking."

It was the first time since last July that King Willem-Alexander posed for the photographers with Queen Máxima and their three daughters, because the usual winter sports session in Lech was canceled due to corona.

The annual session traditionally marks the beginning of the family's summer vacation. The agreement is that the media will then allow them more private time.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3459 on: July 16, 2021, 12:59:47 PM »

And people think Josie of Denmark looks like an entitlement disaster.... I give that to the looker me with the red hair .... parents needing advice ? Standard should be the same everywhere surely

As a small child, Alexia, the red-haired look at me, seemed particularly shy. Also compared to her older sister Amalia. But in recent years she comes across as very arrogant, look at me. Whether she is actually like that in character, or whether it's just an attitude, is unknown. Maxima has once indicated that Alexia is more Latina.

In my opinion, Ariane (the youngest) has grown a nice appearance. From a somewhat akward child she has grown into a lady who comes across as nice, interested and the like.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3460 on: July 16, 2021, 01:53:57 PM »

If it marks the start of their summer break are we bracing ourselves for another Greece trip?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3461 on: July 16, 2021, 01:56:00 PM »

If it marks the start of their summer break are we bracing ourselves for another Greece trip?

Perhaps
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3462 on: July 16, 2021, 02:44:15 PM »

Or somewhere similar.... hopefully if so we see photos 😆
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3463 on: July 16, 2021, 03:12:08 PM »

Maxima has once indicated that Alexia is more Latina.

I’m sorry but that’s a crap excuse.  I know some truly lovely Latina women that while very strong aren’t anywhere near arrogant.  Using you heritage as an excuse doesn’t work.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3464 on: July 16, 2021, 03:18:45 PM »

Maxima has once indicated that Alexia is more Latina.

I’m sorry but that’s a crap excuse.  I know some truly lovely Latina women that while very strong aren’t anywhere near arrogant.  Using you heritage as an excuse doesn’t work.

Okay, but I guess Maxima was referring towards other traits of Alexia then her (supposed) arrogance.

I have to say, based on how she is shown in pictures and video clips she indeed comes across as arrogant. But I also remember Alexia as a small(er) child, where she came across as much shy and withdrawn. It seemed that Amalia was much more outward-looking (responding to the press, waving, laughing as a small child), while it often seemed too much to Alexia. It is possible that her parents acted on it and that it contributed to her arrogant appearance.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: