Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bhutan Royal - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 3519 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2021, 07:53:05 PM »

January 1
2021 January calendar of Bhutanese royal family has been released
Bhutanese Royal Family has released their January 2021 Calendar. With a message on the calendar, King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck wished everyone a happy new year. The photo in January calendar showing together King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck, Queen Jetsun Pema, Prince Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck and Prince Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck was taken during Bhutan's 2020 National Day celebrations.

Pjaye

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 10:49:04 PM »

Such a beautiful family.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 01:06:12 AM »

shoot it deleted the year...mpfff.

Maria, can you maybe correct the thread to add the new year "2021" to the main thread title Sad
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:20:39 AM by PeDe » Logged

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:18:26 AM »

We need more Bhutan babies!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 02:58:33 AM »

21 February 2021
- posted by Lady Adelaide

His Majesty The King personally granted Desuup Phub Gyem her Desuung Pins for Druk Thuksey and Service during COVID-19 today.

His Majesty, accompanied by Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen and His Royal Highness The Gyalsey, visited the Desuung Clubhouse where Desuung was commemorating His Majesty’s Birth Anniversary, to meet Desuup Phub Gyem and Desuup Dechen Tshomo.

Desuup Phub Gyem is recovering after having sustained life-threatening injuries last September, when a pick-up truck hit her and Desuup Dechen Tshomo while they were on duty.

Both Desuups were sent to Delhi for treatment on Royal Command. Desuup Dechen returned home after her treatment in October last year, and Desuup Phub Gyem returned home in January 2021, after a series of successful surgeries.

Granting the pins, His Majesty The King said to Desuup Phub Gyem that she has been exceptionally brave and resilient- a true fighter. His Majesty expressed the confidence that she will make a complete recovery. She is receiving physiotherapy treatment to regain full control of her motor abilities.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 02:58:56 AM »

12 April 2021

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan offered prayers and lighted 1,000 butter lamps in memory of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, at the Mongar Dzong. The King and Queen were accompanied by Queen Mother Tshering Yangdon Wangchuck (Gyalyum Kude), Prince Jigme Dorji Wangchuck (Gyaltshab), and his wife Ashi Yeatso Lhamo Wangchuck.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 02:59:24 AM »

15 April 2021

The family have been on a tour to the eastern parts of the country

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 02:59:47 AM »

June 4
Jetsun Pema turns 31 years old

Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan (The Gyaltsuen) celebrated her 31st birthday. The Gyaltsuen literally means “Dragon Queen”.

Their two children were born on February 5, 2016, Crown Prince Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck, Druk Gyalsey (Dragon Prince) of Bhutan, and March 19, 2020, Prince Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck, respectively.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2021, 03:00:07 AM »

June 5
Jetsun Pema attended an event in World Environment Day
World Environment Day (WED) is celebrated on 5 June every year. J

On the occasion of WED 2021, the Queen also launched 4 significant National Actions for the environment. World Environment Day is observed all over the country by offices, schools, institutions, and the private sector.

This year's theme for the global World Environment Day is "Ecosystem Restoration".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2021, 03:00:22 AM »

June 27

Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 03:08:44 AM »

June 4
Jetsun Pema turns 31 years old

Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan (The Gyaltsuen) celebrated her 31st birthday. The Gyaltsuen literally means “Dragon Queen”.

Their two children were born on February 5, 2016, Crown Prince Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck, Druk Gyalsey (Dragon Prince) of Bhutan, and March 19, 2020, Prince Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck, respectively.

I've missed updates on this family; thank you!  She remains one of the most beautiful women in the world.  And while I don't know and couldn't prove this, she seems as lovely and gentle on the inside as she is on the outside.

cottesmore girl

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2021, 05:05:51 PM »

15 April 2021

The family have been on a tour to the eastern parts of the country

Oh my goodness...what lovely photos. I love the little miss in her 'Frozen' Elsa tee-shirt...all the way in Bhutan! And who is the little girl in pink with the headband?  Love her and the young prince colouring together...she looks sassy to me!!
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »

Awwww. I love the new little bub!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: