Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thai Royal: News and Activities  (Read 42415 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2017, 01:56:13 AM »

The dog is cute and he is "interesting". I wonder what Thai people in Germany think about those pics. They might be able to stop those pics in Thailand but not in Germany, so a lot of Thais must have seen them
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2017, 05:35:16 AM »

Bild has a pic of the new Thai king doing some shopping in Germany.

OMFG. My brain needs some bleach now.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2017, 09:20:25 AM »

Why does he choose to show his stomach 90% of the time when he's out? It's not as if he's toned in any way.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2017, 09:24:55 AM »

Why does he choose to show his stomach 90% of the time when he's out? It's not as if he's toned in any way.

Every time I get the urge to pull up his trousers, I get  Dead  seeing them hang that low on his hips.
Indeed he has nothing special about his body to show it this way  Nerves
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2017, 05:05:23 PM »

He did his usual crop-top/tattoo show again and when it showed up on social media, the Thai government threatened to sue Facebook. Now the video is also on YouTube. See it >HERE<.  I can't imagine Queen Sirikit is happy about this one little bit. His father is probably flipping in his grave.

princessfeedme

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2017, 07:21:23 AM »

O.M.G. What is wrong with him?   No I guess too much inbreeding in the royal family caused this. His youngest sister seems to be a victim of inbreeding too. Such shame to waste their parents good looks and brains.

Bild has a pic of the new Thai king doing some shopping in Germany.

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2017, 07:29:38 AM »

http://nypost.com/2016/10...crop-top-wearing-playboy/  Huh?  <--- article  Blink

Fashion police, where are you ?

^ "Maha Vajiralongkorn (left) wears a white crop top at an airport earlier this year."

This one I ment

Ohdeaaarr..
If I were that guy saluting in the uniform, there's no way I could do that without laughing and rolling on the ground with laughter.
They might throw me in jail for lese majeste, but no way would I be able to keep a straight face doing that.
But the royals had the sense not to step on the red carpet though. Maybe they realize they're just not cut out for it.

Is he trying to get himself struck out of the line of succession.
I don't think his heart is in it, or else he would have tried his best to represent his station (in and out of work... being royal is 24 hrs "work" in return of all the pomp and circumstance)

Is that why Sirindhorn is the one getting sent to all the state-related events?

I wish the rules of succession isn't like: BOYS will automatically be King!

Sirindhorn carries herself and her station with much more dignity in her middle finger than this guy has in his whole body.
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2017, 05:41:24 PM »

Fashion police, where are you ?

Ohdeaaarr..
If I were that guy saluting in the uniform, there's no way I could do that without laughing and rolling on the ground with laughter.
They might throw me in jail for lese majeste, but no way would I be able to keep a straight face doing that.
But the royals had the sense not to step on the red carpet though. Maybe they realize they're just not cut out for it.

Is he trying to get himself struck out of the line of succession.
I don't think his heart is in it, or else he would have tried his best to represent his station (in and out of work... being royal is 24 hrs "work" in return of all the pomp and circumstance)

Is that why Sirindhorn is the one getting sent to all the state-related events?

I wish the rules of succession isn't like: BOYS will automatically be King!

Sirindhorn carries herself and her station with much more dignity in her middle finger than this guy has in his whole body.

I 100% agree with your comment.  When I see the King I think whoa!!!! I mean what is he wearing?!!!! No Thumb down Blink Yikes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: