Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofia  (Read 164750 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: September 12, 2016, 12:40:07 PM »

Here they are  Smiley
Video http://www.hola.com/reale...vuelta-cole-leonor-sofia/

Hola!

ETA

semana

diez minutos
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:50:53 PM by Nuno » Logged

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: September 12, 2016, 07:36:39 PM »

>>Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-drop-daughters-day.html

>>Gallery http://josepgegundez.phot...LLeuzwKg/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: September 26, 2016, 01:35:41 AM »

Leonor has to take a standard exam for all 6th grade students in Madrid. Now I'm sure all the media will want to know her results.  Roll Eyes

http://www.monarquiaconfi...d-curso_0_2789721002.html
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #513 on: October 03, 2016, 11:12:52 PM »

The girls are adorable and Letizia looks really good at their first day of school.

It's beyond shameless that someone would talk to the press about how the girls are at school Ranting
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: October 29, 2016, 04:12:08 AM »

Leonor will have 4 days off school but can't celebrate her birthday with both her parents. Felipe is in Colombia and won't be back home until Sunday. Letizia has to attend the World Cancer Congress in Paris on Monday evening. They may celebrate Sunday night.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: November 05, 2016, 04:25:00 PM »

Today in "Audiencia Abierta" they talked about Leo's 11th birthday and about her rare public appearances and for the first time someone pointed out that people always say it's "Leti's fault" and that she's the one that doesn't let her (and Sofia) appear in more events, but there was a journalist (I think he was a journalist) that pointed out that it was almost certain that F&L both agree that L&S should live a normal childhood, but Felipe was the one who knew how difficult it was to grow up as a prince, with all the media scrutiny, so he must be the first one who doesn't want Leo to take her role until she's old enough  Yes For once Leti was not the devil and I hope spanish enthusiasts stop blaming Leti for everything Halo

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: November 05, 2016, 05:05:14 PM »

It would fall on deaf ears because to Spanish Enthusiasts, Leti is the convenient target whenever things don't run as they want. Their hatred of Leti is never logical. It's something personal deep down. The reasons may be subconscious as much as conscious. It could be they don't see how this commoner could be elevated above them. It could even be they couldn't stand it that this woman could be this confident and competent in her position even though she's a commoner. It could be they are jealous Felipe chose her over them. It could be they just couldn't bear seeing another woman be this "lucky" in life. They must take her down with any justification available: She's cold. She's vain. She's difficult. She's ambitious and controlling.... Now, she supposedly caused a crisis between Zarzuela and Rajoy's government because she didn't attend the swear-in ceremony of Rajoy and his ministers. The reason: She's a republican of course. Halo
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:49:18 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2017, 05:33:05 AM »

Valencian artisans created two traditional silk Valencian costumes for Leonor and Sofia. I hope they'll wear them before they grow out of it. The fabrics look like a beautiful silk brocade. Blue is for Leonor and green is for Sofia.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2017, 07:47:37 AM »

I was curious about the Valencian costumes (because the gorgeous fabric) and I think they look like these? If that, they are absolutely beautiful and I imagine the princesses looking like living dolls.

onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »

Amazing, detailed work!!!!

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2017, 01:01:23 PM »

Gosh, that's gorgeous.

And I find it intriguing that as I looked through the pictures, that you can see so many influences in the Valencian faces. Spain's history and culture is so rich and interesting.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: January 18, 2017, 03:00:22 AM »

This is an old photo of F&L with a Valencia girl:

Who knew Princess Leia's hairdo was inspired by Valencian hair style.   The girl's costume is absolutely gorgeous.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2017, 03:41:29 AM »

Off Topic: yeah, it's REALLY old - it's Leti's original face.  Secret   Thinking   Whistle

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2017, 01:55:15 PM »

Sofia went to see a ballet performance at the Royal Theatre in Madrid with grandma Paloma. Hola! has the pics  Beer

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: February 02, 2017, 03:16:09 AM »

Hola has anarticle on little Sofia. It's good that Sofia gets some attention but once again, it says her personality, affectionate, funny, sincere, is more Bourbon, almostlike her father's. The press said the same thing about Leonor. God forbid if one of the girls' personally is like their mother's.  Halo

http://us.hola.com/realez...nta-sofia-educacion-hola/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:20:25 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: