Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofia  (Read 203171 times)
genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: September 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM »

Letizia looks very good. Her face shape seems quite different - more square. The 'natural' look coupled with a natural smile definitely suits her. 
Tomato

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: September 20, 2018, 10:11:03 AM »

Leti looks absolutely gorgeous!
Felipe seems a little bit dressed up and I find that every single piece of his outfit is irrelavent. It's like nothing matches.

Star HA, yeah, blue coat, grey pants, brown (they look brown, maybe they are maroon) shoes? It's like he got dressed in the dark!

To-may-to, to-mah-to.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: September 21, 2018, 06:45:51 AM »

Leti and Martha Louise of Norway are GOALS for when I am in my 40s. They manage to look great for their age while still....looking their age if that somehow makes sense. They don't look or act like women uncomfortable with their age and trying to look like they are 30. They look happy, content, confident, and fresh-faced, like their age is an asset (they know what they want in life, they have beautiful daughters), not something to be ashamed of.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: October 28, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »

Well, my thoughts were a bit different: I would hardly recognize her and was wondering what she did with her face.  Secret
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: October 28, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »

She looks pretty good and much like her old self.  It's truly amazing how much professional make up can change physiognomy.
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: October 28, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »

Pictures taken from Anabolena in Dinastias...

https://www.instagram.com...B8Fi/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com...hfYN/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com...BTCA/?utm_source=ig_embed

The girls are getting more beautiful as they grow up.
LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: October 31, 2018, 11:14:13 AM »

Every time I see the girls I'm struck by how beautiful and well adjusted they seem.
Carreen

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2018, 12:17:10 PM »

Lovely, lovely girls and gorgeous parents. I love the names they chose for their daughters. I think Letizia is a spectacularly good looking woman, and her daughters have picked the best genes of their parents :-) They all look happy together.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2018, 01:16:52 PM »

Lovely, lovely girls and gorgeous parents. I love the names they chose for their daughters. I think Letizia is a spectacularly good looking woman, and her daughters have picked the best genes of their parents :-) They all look happy together.

Agreed. Iím a sugar for them

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Maxiqueen

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: October 31, 2018, 06:05:32 PM »

Lovely girls indeed. They can pass from a family outing to an official engament and behave perfectly and appropriateky on both effortlessy. Their parents have to be proud of the work the have done.
Luckily for Leonor she can freely walk close to her mum and sister ... no grabby granny Sofia around ...
LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: October 31, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »

They almost always look happy. Letizia is a gorgeous woman and Felipe is a tall drink of water. Great genes from their parents and great parenting in general. I'm a total sugar for them.
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: November 03, 2018, 11:31:10 AM »

Princess of Asturias was on an excursion with her school in Santo Domingo de la Calzada (La Rioja) from October 16 to 19

https://www.larioja.com/g...-20181103002106-ntvo.html

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: November 04, 2018, 06:10:54 PM »

Poor Leo! I hope she can get some privacy as the curiosity regarding Leo and her sister are growing a lot lately!

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: November 16, 2018, 03:39:26 AM »

I admit I haven't had the time to read this whole thread, so I apologise if I have repeated a post, and please delete if needed.
I'm new to learning about the Spanish royal family, and I was wondering if there is any set standard for Infanta Sofias future role? Felipe and Leti have been brilliant at bringing their children up as relatively normal and one another's equals, I just wondered if there was a distinct role that Sofia may go down once she's older? I presume she'd take part in state visits and official events, but would she be a full time royal, or does she have the freedom to lead her own life? TIA
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: November 22, 2018, 04:18:37 PM »

^^^ (Any poster with a better understanding of the Spanish royal family please correct me if needed.) As I understand it, Spain's constitution limits the participation of its royal family members to the adult children of the monarch and consort. When Juan Carlos was the monarch the active royals were: himself, Sofia, their daughters Elena and Cristina  along with their spouses, Felipe and Letizia. JC's sisters were excluded except from family events.

When JC abdicated, he and Sofia were still permitted to play a role but their daughter Elena had to stop participating. Cristina had already been sidelined due to the NOOS scandal. So for the present the active royals are: Felipe, Letizia, JC and Sofia.

So I believe that Infanta Sofia might play a role for a short while until her sister ascends to the throne and then Sofia will stop participating in royal duties. My guess is that Infanta Sofia will be raised to have a career outside of the royal bubble. (Personally I believe that Felipe and Letizia will prepare Leonor to also have  a "fall back" career if the monarchy comes to an end in Spain.)

(Again if I am mistaken, please correct this information.)
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: