Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor & Sofia  (Read 229698 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »

Good for the girls. I wonder if they will go to boarding in Canada like their father did for awhile.
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2019, 12:09:12 PM »

Good for the girls. I wonder if they will go to boarding in Canada like their father did for awhile.

I don't think they will go boarding overseas.  Both Felipe and Letizia are much more hands on parenting than JC and Sofia were and Letizia loves and has been brought up in a different environment and closer family unit.

It's highly likely though that Leonor will complete a Masters in either in Canada or USA as part of her broad and diverse institutional education.   First questions are being raised about her education which hopefully will be answered in the next couple of years.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:21:48 PM by Isabel » Logged
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2019, 08:13:25 PM »

I don't think they will go boarding overseas.  Both Felipe and Letizia are much more hands on parenting than JC and Sofia were and Letizia loves and has been brought up in a different environment and closer family unit.

It's highly likely though that Leonor will complete a Masters in either in Canada or USA as part of her broad and diverse institutional education.   First questions are being raised about her education which hopefully will be answered in the next couple of years.

I don't think attending boarding school, is so much about your parents being a failure, but more about becoming independent. Therefore, if it shouldn't be a school I can certainly see them making a gap year or maybe some charity like Elisabeth of Belgium recently did.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: