Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noor and Hamzah  (Read 2970 times)
Goofball

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: June 02, 2007, 06:46:08 AM »

Does anyone know when their baby is due?

"Let the tongues of the doubting nabobs wag!"  -David Hyde Pierce
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 11:54:00 PM »

Didn't she have a little girl recently?  Or am I thinking about one of the other sons and his wife?
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 12:17:32 AM »

Didn't she have a little girl recently?  Or am I thinking about one of the other sons and his wife?

Wasn't it Hashem who became the father recently?

shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 12:19:14 AM »

They both had children recently.

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »

They both had children recently.
Yes they both had girls

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

RLB

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 02:03:20 AM »

Hamzah and Noor had a daughter they named Haya on April 18.  His brother and sister-in-law, Hashim and Fahdah, had a daughter they named Haalah on April 6.  The princesses are the first two grandchildren for Queen Noor.  Smiley
Peggy G.

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »

Hamzah and Noor had a daughter they named Haya on April 18.  His brother and sister-in-law, Hashim and Fahdah, had a daughter they named Haalah on April 6.  The princesses are the first two grandchildren for Queen Noor.  Smiley

Princess Noor is still very young, isn't she? Is she 20 or 21..?
I loved their wedding-photos. Somehow refreshing to see a YOUNG couple. Most royals today marry in their 30s and of course that is OK too (better to be careful not to make mistakes) but still - charming thing to see, two young adults, Hamzah and Noor..
RLB

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »

I have read that Princess Noor's birthday is 6 October 1980, which would make her 26 now.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »

I loved their wedding-photos. Somehow refreshing to see a YOUNG couple. Most royals today marry in their 30s and of course that is OK too (better to be careful not to make mistakes) but still - charming thing to see, two young adults, Hamzah and Noor..
Well it was an arranged marriage and generally speaking they do tend to take place when a couple is younger.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »

Do the children of Queen Noor, just live in Jordan, or do they also live in Mass, USA, like their mother does.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 12:06:26 PM »

I think Raiyah is studying abroad in the Far East, although she was carrying out royal duties fairly recently. I'm pretty sure Hamzah, Hashem and Iman have all studied in the US at some point.

From what I have assumed, Hamzah and Hashem are in Jordan, they periodicially pop up at events. Not certain for Iman though.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:02 PM »

Well it was an arranged marriage and generally speaking they do tend to take place when a couple is younger.

I didn't know that their marriage was arranged, - have you anymore info on that....links etc?

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:34 PM »

double post....

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 05:43:42 PM »

Nope, no information or links as such. I read it on another board at the time of their mariage. Noor is a princess pre-marriage, at the time the marriage was deemed beneficial for Hamzah as a means of cementing his future as CP. Arranged or not they seem very happy together.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w.../Noor_bint_Asem_bin_Nayef

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: