Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't wait til Victoria's wedding  (Read 8397 times)
royal observer

« on: November 18, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »

Frankly, I can't wait until Victoria's wedding next June. Think of all the eye candy with all the royal ladies in their gowns and tiaras and jewelry. I'm so bored with the royal scene at the moment that I can't wait to see some glamour! There hasn't been a major royal wedding with every royal family out in full force since Felipe and Leti's five years ago! Who's willing to be that Mosh will wear something to try to upstage the bride?
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 07:42:15 AM »

I wonder what tiara she'll wear. I hope its not the one her mother wore on her wedding day
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 12:16:14 PM »

It is one might awful tiara, isn't it!?
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 12:28:37 PM »

It is one might awful tiara, isn't it!?

Sure, is.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

'Natural beauty.' Ahem.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »

Frankly, I can't wait until Victoria's wedding next June. Think of all the eye candy with all the royal ladies in their gowns and tiaras and jewelry. I'm so bored with the royal scene at the moment that I can't wait to see some glamour!

Same here!! Beer Can't wait to watch again the royal pomp in all its glory!

The next one will probably be William in afew years (but with who....that's the question) . Or maybe, maybe ,Albert II.

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

i was very excited about mary's and letizia's weddings... but they were such a disappointment.

just hope that vic is not going to show up in a pony tail and that daniel will not have licked his hair.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

To some extent I think I had been much more "innocent and enchanted" back when Letizia and Mary went down the aisle. Now, I feel somewhat disillusioned:
So Mary will upstage the bride in the palest of possible blues, pinks or greens, after all her hubby is crazy for Vickan and we can't let her have the entire limelight of both the press and the hubs.
Maxima will annoy anyone sitting behind her with a ridiculous hat either wagonwheel sized or a fazcinator that will tickle anyone from here to Lulea.
MM will wear something that doesn't fit her and knowing that she will hunch and crunch down.
Leti Hmmm will probably not be there, otherwise she will wear something fabulous. Wink
the Bride might come in a ponytail coiffeur and the groom might look like on his way to the church a cow licked him senseless.
The bride's mother will compete with Mary for place nr. 1 (to he// with the bride, it is showtime, the knives are literally out....)
And a couple of senior royals, amoung them the QueenBee, Princess Lillian and the bride's father will most likely fall asleep during the ceremony....
What a wedding....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »

I'm going to try to go next year!  It may be fun you never know.  My husband isn't very keen on his royals, though, but he does have family in Stockholm we could stay with since I am sure hotels will all be booked during that time.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 06:24:13 PM »

What a great idea!!!  You could be our own RD reporter giving us the news live  Jumping
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »

To some extent I think I had been much more "innocent and enchanted" back when Letizia and Mary went down the aisle. Now, I feel somewhat disillusioned:
So Mary will upstage the bride in the palest of possible blues, pinks or greens, after all her hubby is crazy for Vickan and we can't let her have the entire limelight of both the press and the hubs.
Maxima will annoy anyone sitting behind her with a ridiculous hat either wagonwheel sized or a fazcinator that will tickle anyone from here to Lulea.
MM will wear something that doesn't fit her and knowing that she will hunch and crunch down.
Leti Hmmm will probably not be there, otherwise she will wear something fabulous. Wink
the Bride might come in a ponytail coiffeur and the groom might look like on his way to the church a cow licked him senseless.
The bride's mother will compete with Mary for place nr. 1 (to he// with the bride, it is showtime, the knives are literally out....)
And a couple of senior royals, amoung them the QueenBee, Princess Lillian and the bride's father will most likely fall asleep during the ceremony....
What a wedding....

Your posts are always so funny Fairy (you have a new nickname "funnyfairy") Smiley Smiley Smiley Thumb up Thumb up Can't give you a  Star today because I've already given one

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

Yes, great idea Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
royal observer

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »

Yes, I would try to go to Stockholm myself as well if I get an assignment to cover the royal wedding, although frankly, nobody in the US (other than royal fans like us) are remotely interested in any royal family other than the Windsors and perhaps the Grimaldis (or so vast majority of US editors tell me). On the other hand, there's a chance that I'll be covering the Nobel Peace Prize awards this year in Oslo with Obama, just as I covered it last year!

Incidently, I hope that the dress code at Victoria's wedding will be gowns for the ladies (like in Mary's) so you can see all the tiaras, versus day suit (like in Leti's wedding).
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »

I'm looking forward to this wedding because the Swedes seems to enjoy good relations with alot of the ME Royals so there should be some Jordanian, UAE and maybe other royals there as well.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

Yes, I would try to go to Stockholm myself as well if I get an assignment to cover the royal wedding, although frankly, nobody in the US (other than royal fans like us) are remotely interested in any royal family other than the Windsors and perhaps the Grimaldis (or so vast majority of US editors tell me). On the other hand, there's a chance that I'll be covering the Nobel Peace Prize awards this year in Oslo with Obama, just as I covered it last year!

Incidently, I hope that the dress code at Victoria's wedding will be gowns for the ladies (like in Mary's) so you can see all the tiaras, versus day suit (like in Leti's wedding).

I do believe it will be gowns, tiaras, the works at Victoria's wedding. It is a Swedish tradition...well Scandinavian actually...it's the same in Denmark and Norway.
Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 03:57:11 AM »

Frankly, I can't wait until Victoria's wedding next June. Think of all the eye candy with all the royal ladies in their gowns and tiaras and jewelry. I'm so bored with the royal scene at the moment that I can't wait to see some glamour! There hasn't been a major royal wedding with every royal family out in full force since Felipe and Leti's five years ago! Who's willing to be that Mosh will wear something to try to upstage the bride?

The eye candy I'm looking forward to is Carl P and the equally hot Jonas... never mind the tiaras..... Sweating Sweating
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: