Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't wait til Victoria's wedding  (Read 8438 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »

Don't think Jonas is all that hot...something about his teeth...
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »

Jonas looks like
http://prinzessinvictoria...GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg

...and when he grins and with his ears like...
http://www.bostonherald.c...09/09/alfred_e_neuman.jpg

All say, that Madeleine and Jonas must get gooooorgeous kids...but I am not sure. Jonas wasn´t an attractive kid really and there are certain Bernadotte-Sommerlath features, which also swim in the gene pool  Sweating
http://img24.imageshack.u...g24/2691/laget994693l.jpg

Soon the Fifa cup team  will give the dates of the matches in South Africa out...this might have an influence of the wedding.
I am hoping for an afternoon wedding (as it was with MM&H and M&F) with tiaras and long dresses.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:01:20 AM by Lena » Logged
rainbenice

Aruba Aruba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »

That would really be a great ceremony for Victoria. She sounds to really be so happy with her coming wedding. This could be a most awaiting event next year, so I should try to subscribe to this topic to let me know the update for her wedding.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

Last night I saw an interview on TV with Bodil Cath (former royal reporter at BT). She said that it is unlikely that Joachim will go to Vic's wedding because he has to stay home and rule Denmark. I know we have had this discussion before but don't remember which thread. Many posters believed that Benedikte would not go to the wedding and J would get to go. I feel sad if Joachim isn't going because it means that we won't see Marie at the wedding...at least I don't think so - Alex didn't attend MM and Haakon's wedding either when Jokke had to stay behind and rule back then. But I'm sure Mosh is thrilled about the whole thing though...
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 07:16:11 PM »

Oh I see now that the disussion was in the "wedding news" thread...
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »

And it is a shame Lille, you are right...Jokke has a strong relationship with the Swedish family and they should be able to attend also.  For God's sake, it's not like it's on the other side of the world, Sweden and Denmark are neighbors.  Benedictke should be able to stay behind in case there's some "important" thing.  I sometimes wonder if that's just for show that the royals act like someone is always "in charge" to their citizens.
The Situation

Small Member

United States United States

"I'M JUST A PATSY"

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »

Like three more months left Smiley Hopefully Ms. Victoria does not get cold feet because this is a "forever thing".  Rtfm

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author, *ME* and do not necessarily represent those of ROYAL DISH or it's entities. However ILLOGICAL my opinions maybe. Thanks.

A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING - MALCOLM X
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: