Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Salma of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 284728 times)
Seagull

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:45 PM »

Absolutely great news, thanks Rita  Star I'm happy to see that Lalla Salma is all right.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:18 PM »

Star Rita. Good news to see her at last!

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:41 PM »

Glad to see that she is still in touch with her kids, and spending quality time with them Smiley

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: January 12, 2019, 12:53:34 PM »

She was seen with them last summer in Europe but this the dirst time she is seen in Morocco,
Last week some newspappers (pro moroccan court),talked for the first time about her absence and they wont if they were not allowed by the palace,they said that there is no divorce and that only King decided to go back to the tradition (wife stays behind)..so i wonder whats going on and if it have something to do with the taturm Moulay Hassan had throw during the funeral of Lalla salma's grandmother? Thinking

fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: January 12, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »

Thank you,Rita, that's great news.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: January 15, 2019, 10:56:07 AM »

She was seen with them last summer in Europe but this the dirst time she is seen in Morocco,
Last week some newspappers (pro moroccan court),talked for the first time about her absence and they wont if they were not allowed by the palace,they said that there is no divorce and that only King decided to go back to the tradition (wife stays behind)..so i wonder whats going on and if it have something to do with the taturm Moulay Hassan had throw during the funeral of Lalla salma's grandmother? Thinking

Interesting. So, now the word is that they are still married but she is not  public figure anymore. His sisters seem to be loving it  Whistle

And what Moulay Hassan did at his great-granny funeral? I never heard anything, but I don't follow the Moroccan royals closely...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: January 15, 2019, 09:45:44 PM »

Interesting. So, now the word is that they are still married but she is not  public figure anymore. His sisters seem to be loving it  Whistle

Yuuup this exactly what they're talking about in the pappers and websites close to the palace..here in this article they are saying that it's only a go back to the tradtions and there is no divorce
https://www.almaghribtoda...#1606;يو-2017

Tradition for the part they are talking about the divorce
"
The royal court did not announce in  official statement a divorce between the King and Princess, which means that the news spread here and there in the foreign press just rumors and news without sources and conversations cafes, at least to Prove the opposite'

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:53:20 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: January 15, 2019, 09:52:18 PM »

And what Moulay Hassan did at his great-granny funeral? I never heard anything, but I don't follow the Moroccan royals closely...
Going back from the funeral of Lalla salma's grandmother,the prine wanted his uncles to be with him they both was excluded because of the protocol only selected ppl can get in the official car with the crown prince so Moulay Hassan had a diva moment  
He stoped everything around untile his uncles (Lalla Salma's uncles) got in the car with him alot of saw in this little drama  a message that his mother and her family come first for him.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:34:30 PM by Rita » Logged

Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2019, 10:20:23 PM »

Did the funeral occur recently? Good to know that Moulay Hassan has a relationship with his maternal family.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: January 19, 2019, 10:13:40 PM »

Did the funeral occur recently? Good to know that Moulay Hassan has a relationship with his maternal family.
Funeral was last december and was attended by most important officials in Governament,the army and even close aids of the King,from RF only Lalla Oum Kelthoum (wife of Moulay Rachid),Lalla Joumala cousin of the King and Lalla Hasna

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: January 19, 2019, 10:16:47 PM »

New pic of Lalla Salma in Macau

Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: January 19, 2019, 10:28:40 PM »

Maybe it is just me, or a bad photo, but she doesn't look like she used to - she looks exhausted to me. I hope things are ok for her
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: January 19, 2019, 11:01:14 PM »

Maybe it is just me, or a bad photo, but she doesn't look like she used to - she looks exhausted to me. I hope things are ok for her
It is a bad photo, indeed and on the top of this, she probably doesn't wear make up or wears very little, so her facial feautures are toned down.

Seagull

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: January 20, 2019, 05:37:32 AM »

So, if it's true there's no divorce and Lalla Salma just became a private person according to an ancient tradition, then what had triggered such a decision? Why now, after all those years of her public role? Strange, to say the least of it.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: January 20, 2019, 07:41:21 AM »

I have a hard time believing that a divorce didn’t occur. I think it’s palace propaganda to say Lalla Salma is reverting back to the tradition of seclusion. It makes no sense since she was pretty high profile before, had a global presence, and was a patron of many charities that benefited from her appearances. Also, if a culture is into the seclusion of women, it applies across the board to all female family members, not just one. And from the recent photo, it certainly doesn’t appear that Lalla Salma has adopted strict hijab or burqa. After the divorce, the King’s sisters are enjoying a much higher profile than ever and are acting like de facto queens. I’m convinced there was a divorce.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: