Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Salma of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 284729 times)
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: January 20, 2019, 08:56:11 AM »

I look at Moulay Hassan‘s Instagram every now and them. He posted pictures of the family together and him and his mother in earlier years, which I found very moving, and a sign that he‘s missing the old times. His Instagram is tres sympa.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: January 20, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »

I have a hard time believing that a divorce didn’t occur. I think it’s palace propaganda to say Lalla Salma is reverting back to the tradition of seclusion. It makes no sense since she was pretty high profile before, had a global presence, and was a patron of many charities that benefited from her appearances. Also, if a culture is into the seclusion of women, it applies across the board to all female family members, not just one. And from the recent photo, it certainly doesn’t appear that Lalla Salma has adopted strict hijab or burqa. After the divorce, the King’s sisters are enjoying a much higher profile than ever and are acting like de facto queens. I’m convinced there was a divorce.
Agree.
There no thing sush seclusion culture  for women in the country,Morocco may be conservative in many ways but women still have big role to play in daily life and they are all over the daily aspect of life in country they are almost working and doing anything and everything and share responsabilities just like men,and going back to tradtions as you said sould be alpied to the rest of the family wives but we saw how they were keen to make Lalla Oum Kelthoum seen outhere with her husband in festival of Marrakech.
All this is (like Lalla khadija magazines cover)... is just a damage control by the Palace they were soooooo arrogant to admit Lalla salma absence will affect them now they don't know how  to handle the situation especially it became clear Lalla Salma is very popular inside and outside Morocco she got also her son (the futur King) support..it will be intersting to see what will happen next  Icecream
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:58:47 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: January 20, 2019, 05:40:51 PM »

I look at Moulay Hassan‘s Instagram every now and them. He posted pictures of the family together and him and his mother in earlier years, which I found very moving, and a sign that he‘s missing the old times. His Instagram is tres sympa.
Moulay Hassan have no account on instagram that's only fans pages,in fact the MRF have no acounts in social media expect Moulay Hicham whos on Twitter and facebook.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: January 20, 2019, 09:25:59 PM »

Rita, what do you think is going on and why?
Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: January 20, 2019, 10:11:59 PM »

I have a hard time believing that a divorce didn’t occur. I think it’s palace propaganda to say Lalla Salma is reverting back to the tradition of seclusion. It makes no sense since she was pretty high profile before, had a global presence, and was a patron of many charities that benefited from her appearances. Also, if a culture is into the seclusion of women, it applies across the board to all female family members, not just one. And from the recent photo, it certainly doesn’t appear that Lalla Salma has adopted strict hijab or burqa. After the divorce, the King’s sisters are enjoying a much higher profile than ever and are acting like de facto queens. I’m convinced there was a divorce.
Agree.
There no thing sush seclusion culture  for women in the country,Morocco may be conservative in many ways but women still have big role to play in daily life and they are all over the daily aspect of life in country they are almost working and doing anything and everything and share responsabilities just like men,and going back to tradtions as you said sould be alpied to the rest of the family wives but we saw how they were keen to make Lalla Oum Kelthoum seen outhere with her husband in festival of Marrakech.
All this is (like Lalla khadija magazines cover)... is just a damage control by the Palace they were soooooo arrogant to admit Lalla salma absence will affect them now they don't know how  to handle the situation especially it became clear Lalla Salma is very popular inside and outside Morocco she got also her son (the futur King) support..it will be intersting to see what will happen next  Icecream

I always enjoy your analysis, Rita. You hit the nail on the head that they don’t know how to handle the fact that the people respect and miss Lalla Salma. So we get this farfetched excuse  Crazy
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: January 21, 2019, 11:28:11 AM »

Rita's information on the social Situation in the middle east are great and (in my case!) much appreciated.
Rita: how would you describe the social standing of a divorced woman? Perhaps Salma herself is not overly keen on having her divorce being public knowledge?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: January 21, 2019, 09:18:45 PM »

Rita, what do you think is going on and why?
i wishe i know
with King regular absence even Moulay Rachid is not around as much as he used to be and Meryem and Hasna jumping here and there without any real agenda...hard to know what's going on it's a total mess.
the only thing i see coming fast is a clash between Moulay Hasssan and his aunts...the poor boy have som very rough years ahead of him.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: January 21, 2019, 09:29:52 PM »

Rita's information on the social Situation in the middle east are great and (in my case!) much appreciated.
Rita: how would you describe the social standing of a divorced woman? Perhaps Salma herself is not overly keen on having her divorce being public knowledge?
could be... one moment she had the statut of the beloved King wife the next she is kicked out of the privileged circle,so it's normal to think she wont be happy of the news coming out...
sometimes i wonder that the leaks of the divorce news meant to shame her and force her to step back especially if we know Hasna is the one from RF close to Hola and she is the one taking over Lalla Salma duties,i see her going normaly with her charities and patronages if the news was not made public.

BTW thanks you very much (Night Blooming Jasmine also ) for your kind words i also anjoy the discussion on RD with you all  Hug

Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: January 21, 2019, 10:08:32 PM »

Moulay Hassan have no account on instagram that's only fans pages,in fact the MRF have no acounts in social media expect Moulay Hicham whos on Twitter and facebook.

Thanks for the information, Rita. I still like the Instagram account in his name, and whoever posts there must also miss Lalla Salma...

Your reports from the Arab world and Maghrib are always interresting, thanks again!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: January 21, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »

Thanks for the information, Rita. I still like the Instagram account in his name, and whoever posts there must also miss Lalla Salma...

Your reports from the Arab world and Maghrib are always interresting, thanks again!
there is many instagram accounts for RF in wich you an find alof of lovely pix but none are official
Lalla Salma alone have tones of fans pages that still post her pix wich i find lovely

and thanks for the lovly complement  Hug

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: January 23, 2019, 02:03:34 PM »

New article:
Lalla Salma was forced to disappear by her sisters-in-law
https://www.moroccomail.f...-soeurs-journal-espagnol/

Some translations:
The sisters of Mohammed VI never accepted Lalla Salma's presence and seem to have tried to make her life difficult to the point of "forcing" her to disappear.
"It's no secret that Lalla Salma has never had a particularly close relationship with her sisters-in-law. The appearance of the engineer in the life of the monarch, with his progressive and modern ideas, was considered in many sectors as a threat. The princess's bad relationship with the king's sisters was evident from the beginning. It has never been accepted and it seems they have tried to make his life difficult to the point of "force" to disappear, "wrote OK Diario in its edition of Monday, January 21.
The newspaper reports that one of her sisters-in-law, Lalla Hasna, plays the role of first lady and will receive the kings of Spain who will visit Morocco on February 13th and 14th.
The current situation of Mohammed VI has nothing to do with when this trip was planned for the first time. In addition to the institutional and political issues, the vital circumstances of the monarch have undergone a radical change in the last year and a half. Although the official sources do not pronounce on the question, the king of Morocco is a man supposedly divorced. Princess Lalla Salma has been missing for more than a year and a half and no one dares to talk about what happened between her and the ruler. It is now the king's sister, Princess Lalla Hasna, who, in an unprecedented setting, assumes all the functions of First Lady, "notes the newspaper.

lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: January 23, 2019, 03:43:35 PM »

OK Diario is an Internet newspaper, they do not have any real information about the Moroccan Royal House, they only launch speculations and gossip. Without Lalla Salma the visit is less entertaining for the Spanish gossip press, so they are focusing on Lalla Hasna and the story of her former love with a Spanish bullfighter, which is more entertaining.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: January 23, 2019, 05:19:43 PM »

lula you are better judge than me for the spanish pappers reliability,but i think they only speak high what we all think there maybe some exaggeration about their role but  the sisters have difinetly a role in all of this.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: February 13, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »

According to ¡Hola!, King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma’s divorce is «irrevocable»  
While it was one of the first Spanish platforms to report the alleged «divorce of King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma» in March 2018, weekly magazine ¡Hola! dedicated, Tuesday, another article to the topic.

Quoting sources «close to the Royal Palace», the magazine reports that Lalla Salma «is staying out of the spotlight, but (…) is very close to her children», referring to Crown Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Lalla Khadija.

«Eleven months after their split-up, the decision turned out to be final and irrevocable», insisted ¡Hola!, adding that Lalla Salma «still lives in Morocco, which does not prevent her from spending some time outside the country».

The Spanish magazine recalled that the princess lost her grandmother a few months ago. «Crown Prince Moulay Hassan supported her to overcome this ordeal. He helped her organize the funeral», wrote ¡Hola!.

«For the moment, the princess has not been able to start a new life and she is trying to recover from the difficult situation, surrounding herself by friends. For this reason, she has been spotted many times accompanied by famous musicians and athletes», said the magazine.

...More : https://en.yabiladi.com/a...-king-mohammed-lalla.html

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: