Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Salma of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 297472 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: April 12, 2019, 12:36:31 AM »

Thanks Rita! I didn’t know the people in Morocco.l were asking about her. That’s good to know!
Especially for her son. He doesn’t need his mom to be sidelines.
They did ask and they still do whenever new family gathering is taking place automatically ppl talk about Salma absence and how she is missed anf the monarchy needs her same for the media...and this is bothering the Palace and alot.

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: April 12, 2019, 07:09:41 AM »

Thanks Rita! I didn’t know the people in Morocco.l were asking about her. That’s good to know!
They did ask and they still do whenever new family gathering is taking place automatically ppl talk about Salma absence and how she is missed anf the monarchy needs her same for the media...and this is bothering the Palace and alot.

Are they officially divorced? I mean could both of them marry again now?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: April 12, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »

Well there is no ofivial statement on that matter so we don't know,yet in Morocco she still adressed to as wife of the King.

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: April 12, 2019, 03:25:24 PM »

Well there is no ofivial statement on that matter so we don't know,yet in Morocco she still adressed to as wife of the King.

Understand. Thank you.
Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: April 12, 2019, 05:00:22 PM »

So glad to see her. A family picture of the four of them would be so nice, as it sometimes happens in other RFs,where exes meet for a special occasion. Is that likey to happen?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: April 12, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »

So glad to see her. A family picture of the four of them would be so nice, as it sometimes happens in other RFs,where exes meet for a special occasion. Is that likey to happen?
I don't see why that shoul not happen...who kjow what may happen in the futur

Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: April 12, 2019, 10:18:52 PM »

How incredible that they are capable to have dinner in the midst of the brouhaha, mass of people, noises and steam from the soups and Barbecues of the Djema al Fna! And no, it is not sad to see so many security personel around them. That place is pure chaos with so many locals and tourists coming and going, and the Morroccans an emotional people, mostnof which love their king and his children greatly. Next time I‘m there I will not just look at the magicians, musicians and storytellers, but scan the food stalls for royalty as well!😃
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: April 15, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »

It was even in the news in the Netherlands:

https://nos.nl/artikel/22...g-van-anderhalf-jaar.html

I have put the Dutch article into Google Translate and did not extensively looked for errors in the English translation. So hereby my apologies for error, mistakes etc. in the text

Princess Salma turns up after a disappearance of one and a half year.

Moroccan princess Salma turns up after a year and a half has disappeared

The Moroccan princess Salma has turned up again after a year and a half absence on the public stage. A photo of a working visit to a hospital in Morocco is circulating on the internet.

At the end of 2017, the popular Salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI, disappeared from the picture without giving a reason. There were no more public appearances, she did not accompany her husband to receptions and was missing even on a family photo after a heart operation from the king. Because the palace did not give any explanation, rumors of divorce arose.

Divorce is not forbidden in Morocco, but unusual for someone with an exemplary function. For King Mohammed this would mean  loss of face would, certainly because everyone was happy that he had broken with tradition and had his wife extensively revealed to the public; hardly any photos were known of previous royal women.

Moved?

Because the palace remained silent and the Moroccan press uncomfortably dealt with the issue, Moroccans had to deal with rumors. The princess is said to have moved to a Greek island, or perhaps even killed. At the beginning of this month, fans were already happy with a vague photo showing the princess and her daughter at a market in Marrakech.

Now the 41-year-old princess has had an official appointment for the first time in ages: she visited a hospital in the city of Béni-Mellal. She spoke with doctors and patients for about two hours last Thursday. Salma has her own foundation for cancer research.

Whether Salma is now preparing to resume all her official duties is unclear. Even after the reports about her return, the king's spokesperson does not want to say anything about Princess Salma.

Mohammed married the civilian girl Salma in 2002. They have two children together, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Khadija.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #968 on: April 15, 2019, 03:28:40 PM »

It was even in the news in the Netherlands:

https://nos.nl/artikel/22...g-van-anderhalf-jaar.html

I have put the Dutch article into Google Translate and did not extensively looked for errors in the English translation. So hereby my apologies for error, mistakes etc. in the text

Princess Salma turns up after a disappearance of one and a half year.

Moroccan princess Salma turns up after a year and a half has disappeared

The Moroccan princess Salma has turned up again after a year and a half absence on the public stage. A photo of a working visit to a hospital in Morocco is circulating on the internet.

At the end of 2017, the popular Salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI, disappeared from the picture without giving a reason. There were no more public appearances, she did not accompany her husband to receptions and was missing even on a family photo after a heart operation from the king. Because the palace did not give any explanation, rumors of divorce arose.

Divorce is not forbidden in Morocco, but unusual for someone with an exemplary function. For King Mohammed this would mean  loss of face would, certainly because everyone was happy that he had broken with tradition and had his wife extensively revealed to the public; hardly any photos were known of previous royal women.

Moved?

Because the palace remained silent and the Moroccan press uncomfortably dealt with the issue, Moroccans had to deal with rumors. The princess is said to have moved to a Greek island, or perhaps even killed. At the beginning of this month, fans were already happy with a vague photo showing the princess and her daughter at a market in Marrakech.

Now the 41-year-old princess has had an official appointment for the first time in ages: she visited a hospital in the city of Béni-Mellal. She spoke with doctors and patients for about two hours last Thursday. Salma has her own foundation for cancer research.

Whether Salma is now preparing to resume all her official duties is unclear. Even after the reports about her return, the king's spokesperson does not want to say anything about Princess Salma.

Mohammed married the civilian girl Salma in 2002. They have two children together, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Khadija.

Like Rita said a while back, those in the Royal Family who thought they could just erase Lalla Salma were delusional.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #969 on: April 15, 2019, 07:22:37 PM »

How incredible that they are capable to have dinner in the midst of the brouhaha, mass of people, noises and steam from the soups and Barbecues of the Djema al Fna! And no, it is not sad to see so many security personel around them. That place is pure chaos with so many locals and tourists coming and going, and the Morroccans an emotional people, mostnof which love their king and his children greatly. Next time I‘m there I will not just look at the magicians, musicians and storytellers, but scan the food stalls for royalty as well!😃

Ah, thank you for the description of the market Astrid Star I didn't realized how busy it is with all the hubbub of thousands of people. I'm glad now to know she was being guarded so closely, please forgive my ignorance.

Morocco and Madagascar are tied for first place on my bucket list of places to visit someday. I am very fond of African beads and jewelry, so the markets call to me like a moth to a flame. Cool

Very glad to have recent photos of this lovely lady, thanks Rita and Princepessa for the updates!

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #970 on: April 15, 2019, 10:28:10 PM »

Like Rita said a while back, those in the Royal Family who thought they could just erase Lalla Salma were delusional.
i call that arrogance too
Morocco RF are reserved family and closed off Lalla Salma was the fresh breath of air (can't deny Mohammed Vi also helped),now they are back to the Adams Family atmosphere

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #971 on: April 16, 2019, 05:08:35 PM »

Ok now i am laughing....like laughing really hard  Laughing  Laughing
https://blogs.mediapart.f...ivorcee-ni-separee-du-roi

The article said Lalla Salma is neither divorced nor separated from the King, Snore
 Here translation for some parts:
....Princess Lalla Salma's recent visit to Beni Mellal swept away all false rumors circulating about the royal couple. Knowledgeable sources told us that the Princess would lead a perfectly normal life in the Royal Palace of Rabat and that she would have just made the choice to get away from the spotligh.
According to these confidences, the royal couple would be neither separated nor divorced as it was peddled by some malicious media known for their hostility to royalty  Roll Eyes
Moroccan opponents backed by Spanish journalists have deliberately circulated many fake news all disjointed so to harm Alawite kingdom without achieving too much.. Halo
Princess Lalla Salma would have decided to dedicate full-time to the education of the future King Prince Moulay Hassan, heir to the throne, and his sister Princess Lalla Khadija.  Angel
During her last visit to the Beni Mellal Oncology Center, Princess Lalla Salma only allowed a single photo of her to be taken with the hospital staff as we were told. Halo

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 05:14:08 PM by Rita » Logged

Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #972 on: April 16, 2019, 05:24:07 PM »

So it has turned out to be a conspiracy theory.   Shrug
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #973 on: April 16, 2019, 05:28:10 PM »

So it has turned out to be a conspiracy theory.   Shrug

Or an outright fabrication. To me, that is insulting to the intelligence of the Moroccan people. We’ll probably never know.

And thanks Rita!  Star
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #974 on: April 16, 2019, 05:44:42 PM »

They are simply trying to solve a very delicate situation they ceate stupidly..from the start an ofdicial announecem would have been enough at least they would've be honest and the family reputation wouldn't be ruined (the one of the sisters especially ).
Now they are runing in all directions without any real plan....
Lalla salma and Lalla Hasna had engagment in same time the news and the coverage Lalla salma last pic got(not even good one) speaks volume  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: