Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Salma of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 310891 times)
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: April 16, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »

They are simply trying to solve a very delicate situation they ceate stupidly..from the start an ofdicial announecem would have been enough at least they would've be honest and the family reputation wouldn't be ruined (the one of the sisters especially ).
Now they are runing in all directions without any real plan....
Lalla salma and Lalla Hasna had engagment in same time the news and the coverage Lalla salma last pic got(not even good one) speaks volume  Roll Eyes
You explain and analyse things so accurately. Thanks a lot, Rita.
BTW, how's  KM's mother?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: April 16, 2019, 06:39:50 PM »

They are simply trying to solve a very delicate situation they ceate stupidly..from the start an ofdicial announecem would have been enough at least they would've be honest and the family reputation wouldn't be ruined (the one of the sisters especially ).
Now they are runing in all directions without any real plan....
Lalla salma and Lalla Hasna had engagment in same time the news and the coverage Lalla salma last pic got(not even good one) speaks volume  Roll Eyes
You explain and analyse things so accurately. Thanks a lot, Rita.
BTW, how's  KM's mother?
I believe she is better now,hope she is well and totaly recovred.
Ana you are all welcome  Star
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:47:53 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: June 29, 2019, 11:24:35 PM »

Lalla Salma attended in Rabat this week (June 25) Black Eyed Peas concert in Mawazine festival with her son Moulay Hassan and ex brother in law Moulay Rachid
http://m.alyaoum24.com/1269434.html
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:30:06 PM by Rita » Logged

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: June 29, 2019, 11:30:19 PM »

Lalla Salma attended in Rabat this week (June 25) Black Eyed Peas concert in Mawazine festival with her son and ex brother in law Moulay Rachid

With what's currently happening in Jordan/UAE with Haya and her husband, it's really good to see that Lalla Salma and Mo V are appearently still on good terms.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2019, 11:37:30 PM »

Lalla Salma attended in Rabat this week (June 25) Black Eyed Peas concert in Mawazine festival with her son and ex brother in law Moulay Rachid

With what's currently happening in Jordan/UAE with Haya and her husband, it's really good to see that Lalla Salma and Mo V are appearently still on good terms.
I don't know really about the good terms with the King but i must say i am happy and glad she lives normal life inside Morocco surrended by her family and children and have all the freedom to circulate inside and outside Morocco..clearly for the MRF as long as she is out of spotlighs she can do whatever she want and yes with what happening to Haya its relif to know Lalla Salma situation is totaly different

Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: July 01, 2019, 04:56:46 AM »

Is there a picture of her at the Black-eyed peas concert? The only picture I've seen of her was at a restaurant where she was surrounded by heavily armed guards. I hope she is free. I worry for both Lalla Salma and Haya. Can women get out of these marriages that easily?

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: July 01, 2019, 05:42:38 AM »

Is there a picture of her at the Black-eyed peas concert? The only picture I've seen of her was at a restaurant where she was surrounded by heavily armed guards. I hope she is free. I worry for both Lalla Salma and Haya. Can women get out of these marriages that easily?

Guess that depends on if it is the husband that wants out . . . .
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: July 01, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »

We don't know for sure i am afraid even staying married to their husbands and doing public duties we wont be sure they are free and do what they really want and i think this is the prize to pay for marrying a royal.
Basically we can say Haya break free and fleed while Lalla salma stay back in the country but if we look closer Haya are hiding away afraid her powerf husband get to her and her kids and she may lives all her life that way,on other hand Salma is among her family and friends and all reports we got says she is living her life freely in and out of Morocco as she is pleased ( traveling around,attending cancerts,going to cinema,working for her foundarion,visiting friends....)and most important keep in touch we her kids (Lalla khadija is living with her anyway),the fact that her son is the futur king help aldo especially with the actual condition of Mohammed VI health
To both i wishe good luck anyway

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: July 02, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »

If the any of the children was with her at the restaurant, then it is expected that there is many security guards there - protect the King's children. It does not mean she is not free or whatever.

I think Lalla and the King reached an agreement on their divorce: she disappeared from public life and in return got the freedom to travel in peace and have contact with the kids. She lives in peace and has a completely different situation as Haya, imo.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: July 06, 2019, 01:14:54 PM »

Lalla Salma seems to enjoy summer vacation in Skiathos island, along with her son Moulay Hassan, according to this article: https://www.lifo.gr/now/g...y-maroko-kai-i-mitera-toy

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: July 09, 2019, 10:47:04 AM »

Lalla Salma seems to enjoy summer vacation in Skiathos island, along with her son Moulay Hassan, according to this article: https://www.lifo.gr/now/g...y-maroko-kai-i-mitera-toy

Apparantly....she always have some days of summer holiday in grece for years now...i guess that Lalla khadija is with her father she is living with her mother so the holidays i guess are with Mohammed VI

Lalla Salma and Moulay Hassan in a Greek island for holidays
Princess Lalla Salma and her son, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, have reportedly arrived to Skiathos, a Greek island in the northwest Aegean Sea, for holidays, Greek newspaper Greek Reporter wrote on Sunday.
According to the same source, they arrived at Skiathos airport on Saturday, July 6, and headed to luxury hotel Koukounaries. The newspaper recalls that this is not the first time that the princess and her son visit Greece. In 2012, Lalla Salma visited Ilia in Western Greece. One year earlier, she visited Kyllini and fell under its spell.
https://en.yabiladi.com/a...largir=&model_search=

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: July 09, 2019, 08:25:04 PM »

Apparantly....she always have some days of summer holiday in grece for years now...i guess that Lalla khadija is with her father she is living with her mother so the holidays i guess are with Mohammed VI

Lalla Salma and Moulay Hassan in a Greek island for holidays
Princess Lalla Salma and her son, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, have reportedly arrived to Skiathos, a Greek island in the northwest Aegean Sea, for holidays, Greek newspaper Greek Reporter wrote on Sunday.
According to the same source, they arrived at Skiathos airport on Saturday, July 6, and headed to luxury hotel Koukounaries. The newspaper recalls that this is not the first time that the princess and her son visit Greece. In 2012, Lalla Salma visited Ilia in Western Greece. One year earlier, she visited Kyllini and fell under its spell.
https://en.yabiladi.com/a...largir=&model_search=

It's great to see that she and her (ex) husband have found an arrangement that works for them. Someone in Dubai could learn a thing or two.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: July 12, 2019, 03:25:55 PM »

Sound like she is living nice life post divorce  

Salma Rents Luxury Yacht on Greek Holiday
Rabat – The Princess of Morocco Lalla Salma and her son, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, arrived on the island of Skiathos in Greece on the afternoon of Sunday, July 7, for a holiday.

Skiathos, a Greek island in the northwest Aegean Sea about 140km from Athens, is best known for its beaches and buzzing, youth-driven nightlife scene. The two members of the royal family arrived on the island in a private jet at Skiathos airport. The pair then headed to a luxury hotel in Koukounaries, the island’s main town.
Making the absolute most of the trip, Princess Lalla Salma has rented a yacht aptly named “Serenity,” which costs €600,000 (MAD 6,465,545) to rent for a week.
https://www.moroccoworldn...-yacht-greek-holiday/amp/

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: September 19, 2019, 04:55:11 PM »

New pic of Lalla salma and her childrrn in New York,according to some media (pappers who got this pic);she is actually in NY to attend a family gathering or celebration not sure....

karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: September 19, 2019, 08:21:56 PM »

That is a very welcome photo, it's nice to see them together. Thanks Rita! Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: