Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French Royals and Nobles - News and Activities  (Read 87740 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: October 27, 2019, 01:36:58 AM »

How sweet and romantic he is about his fresh wife 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: October 27, 2019, 11:22:56 PM »

First pic of the newlyweds, giving an interview to Paris Match

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: October 28, 2019, 01:05:44 AM »

Such a cute couple
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #318 on: October 28, 2019, 10:53:44 AM »

Haha I think you are right these girls were brought to start meeting suitable boys. I will say that MO looks much much better without duck lips and all that eye makeup she was wearing for a while. I saw a picture of her as a young girl recently maybe it was through MC's IG account but she was adorable. Who knows what kind of personality she has she seems desperately to search for an identity to stick. At least MC seems to have known what she was about back in the day with her interest in art. Those other two girls look like Czech hookers from the 1990's ready to go to the highest bidder.

I don't think it reflects well on RD saying two very young girls look like Czech (!) hookers..
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2019, 05:23:40 PM »

https://www.ancient-origi...onaparte-marriage-0012814

dazzling $1.3 million (£1 million) 40-carat diamond ring, with stones taken from the crown of France’s last empress, Eugénie,

I didn't know they broke up a crown to make her a ring  Thumb down  why would you do that?

Did they ever find the earring?

Jean-Christophe “Napoleon Bonaparte” is the great-great-great nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte I , emperor of France, and his wife to be, Countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinnerberg, is the great-granddaughter of Karl I. And what this means, is that when Bonaparte's heir, Jean-Christophe, a London-based private equity manager, marries the great-grand-daughter of Austria’s last emperor, they will be reenacting a two centuries-old marriage when in 1810 Napoleon united with the Archduchess of Austria bringing together the former Imperial House of France with the Austrian House of Hapsburg .

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: November 07, 2019, 12:52:40 AM »

Her engagement ring was not 40 carats.  Tiaras get broken up all the time --that's how Elizabeth II's engagement ring was made, with diamonds from her mother in law's jewels.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2019, 02:57:24 PM »

Jean and Philomena's oldest son Gaston turned 10

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2019, 03:04:30 PM »

Congratulations to the birthday boy, I can't believe he's 10 already.

On a shallow note, the good looks that elude his father have been found by Gaston and his sibling and I am happy for that.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2020, 10:59:16 PM »

Prince Ferdinand Philippe, The Duke of Orleans (1810-1842) was the eldest son of King Louis Philippe I of the French. He died in 1842, never to succeed his father.     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWeYLIDvME
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: March 07, 2020, 11:42:46 PM »

The marriage of Prince Ferdinand Philippe of Orleans and Duchess Helene of Mecklenburg-Schwerin in 1837     
http://www.alamy.com/marr...-1890-image248905738.html
kingcanut

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: March 28, 2020, 09:24:43 PM »

Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Parma dies of coronavirus

A member of the Bourbon-Parma royal family has died after contracting COVID-19. Princess Maria Teresa passed away in Paris at the age of 86, with the announcement made by her nephew, Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma.

Princess Maria Teresa was born in 1933 to parents, Prince Xavier and Madeleine de Bourbon, who had six children in total. She died without marrying or bearing children of her own, but is survived by a number of nieces and nephews, including Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma, Duke of Parma and Piacenza, Princess Margarita, Prince Jaime and Princess Maria-Caroline.

https://uk.style.yahoo.co...royal-dies-121233489.html

"Think and let think".
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: