Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aren't F&M and Co. issuing 2009 Christmas cards?  (Read 15711 times)
jewel

Big Member

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Trademark

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2009, 08:20:53 AM »

Thinking Is it supposed to be Christmas card? It said July 2009... Crazy It is very boring.
BTW how fugly  was the Christmas tree, it almost looked as it was taken from dumpster and just put in palace.

"Jul" is "Christmas" in Danish.
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

Here is their Xmas card on the cover of Billed-Bladet !

http://www.billedbladet.d...ET%20nr,-d-,%2053_09.aspx

Mary in her riding outfit - this is what she wears on a normal day at her country house, yeah. This is normal for her because she is a gentlewoman to the manor born. Sorry, we will always know her as the Starmakers poster girl in lycra. And no amount of Prada riding boots will change that.

Yes, and for me it brings some shadowy images of Diana and Charles in (one of?) their last family Christmas cards together......they were under a tree in a picnic sort of setting, with Diana in her riding togs.
Hmm....Mares channeling the late Diana again??  Thinking

Laughing

I just lurve how the whole family is an excellent example of the timelessness of brown........ Roll Eyes

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »

Oh boof you read my mind, I was thinking the exact same thing. I think the picture you are talking about with Charles and Diana was taken in 1991, their last Christmas together. But Mary is no Diana, she has no aristocratic money to fall back on. She needs Fred more than he needs her.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 06:32:50 PM »

Charles and Diana's 1991 Christmas card looks like a happier family than the CP of Denmark's!
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-couple-fit-laughter.html

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Ruffo

Small Member

Pre-bleaching, post bleaching, and fake tanned

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »

Speechless Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snore

What is the message?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???

Mss Perfection is trying to tell us that her family is as happy as P&M family, Thinking Thinking Thinking *:-|ummmmmmmmmm

Or is she channeling this pic?Huh?Huh???, specially Mathilde's horse riding outfit  Snore Snore Snore Snore Snore Snore

What a lack of imagination Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown

What do you think?Huh?

Which of both pics is the most beautiful?

Well in fact M&P is so full of grace, Mss Perfection and Freddy pic is booooooooooring, it doesn't transmit anything, just pose, pose, pose, Izzy is afraid of something.

While M&P children are smiling genuinely Angel Angel Angel
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:23:41 PM by Ruffo » Logged

IN HER UTTERLY GLORY
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 07:11:01 PM »

It is a silly picture, everyone including the dog is looking at the camera except Mary.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2009, 07:18:24 PM »

Speechless Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snare Snore

What is the message?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???

Mss Perfection is trying to tell us that her family is as happy as P&M family, Thinking Thinking Thinking *:-|ummmmmmmmmm

Or is she channeling this pic?Huh?Huh???, specially Mathilde's horse riding outfit  Snore Snore Snore Snore Snore Snore

What a lack of imagination Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown Clown

What do you think?Huh?

Which of both pics is the most beautiful?

Well in fact M&P is so full of grace, Mss Perfection and Freddy pic is booooooooooring, it doesn't transmit anything, just pose, pose, pose, Izzy is afraid of something.

While M&P children are smiling genuinely Angel Angel Angel

The Belgian children are genuinely smiling because their mother has a warm and close relationship with them.  And they're wearing color.  Mares can try to fake this all she wants but the sad truth is that she is a terrible actress and her body language gives her away every time.

Freddles is being pulled along by Mares as if he was just another child in the pic.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2009, 07:35:38 PM »

Fred reminds me an ill old man with that heavy shawl there. Somehow the pic's telling that the photographer (or BB) was careless about how mosh would look in the pic as long fred and his children look ok in it. It's weird that they didn't choose the pic with everyone ready for the camera for the mag cover, imo Thinking.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:53:43 PM by Galuh » Logged

Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »

At least the kids are allowed to walk for once, without Mary carrying one or the other. And seemingly they both can walk normally. - The colours are absolutely horrible, and it would have been nice to see some colour on this dismal family, methinks.
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2009, 11:48:54 AM »

Talk about lack of imagination!  These christmas cards are beginning to look like a yearly "cut and paste" activity amongst the royal families.  Aren't they so refined in their country manor clothes, walking with their perfect children in their perfect green, country setting?   Crap
Mandanus

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2009, 02:10:15 PM »

Fred reminds me an ill old man with that heavy shawl there. Somehow the pic's telling that the photographer (or BB) was careless about how mosh would look in the pic as long fred and his children look ok in it. It's weird that they didn't choose the pic with everyone ready for the camera for the mag cover, imo Thinking.
I agree!  We had our Christmas photos taken this year, and had nearly 100 to choose from!  Now, I aint the Crown Princess Muckity Muck, but I was able to find a photo of my husband, my son, me and (even) the two dogs all looking at the camera at the same time!  And everyone seemed to actually be enjoying being in the photo! 

I find it so hard to understand how Crown Princess Muckity Muck can't even find one photo that has them all looking at the camera.  I would think that they would have taken a few more shots than we had taken - given their budget - and yet, they managed to unveil this on their friends for Christmas.  How festive....not!

PS.  I don't think that CP Muckity Muck actually had any say in this photo, because even tho the pants look painted on, she looks a little hippy - if I do say so myself!!!!!
TorontoGirl

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »

I agree!  We had our Christmas photos taken this year, and had nearly 100 to choose from!  Now, I aint the Crown Princess Muckity Muck, but I was able to find a photo of my husband, my son, me and (even) the two dogs all looking at the camera at the same time!  And everyone seemed to actually be enjoying being in the photo! 

I find it so hard to understand how Crown Princess Muckity Muck can't even find one photo that has them all looking at the camera.  I would think that they would have taken a few more shots than we had taken - given their budget - and yet, they managed to unveil this on their friends for Christmas.  How festive....not!

PS.  I don't think that CP Muckity Muck actually had any say in this photo, because even tho the pants look painted on, she looks a little hippy - if I do say so myself!!!!!

I think this card met some of Mary's other needs.  We know she is vain, so I bet she liked that this card showed her sending a loving look at her usually ignored daughter, but most importantly, this full length shot showed how skinny and gorgeous she looks in her riding gear.  How she is part of the nobility, how great her body looks etc.  Mary strives to live the model lifestyle and this card, to her, communicates that.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »

IMO, Xmas or new year picture should be a kind of official picture where everybody posing formally or at least they're looking at camera which means looking at people who they wish for merry Xmas & happy new year. If mosh wants to be seen as a loving mother in pics she should manage it on candid pics or less formal pictures (by ready with the lovely mum posing everytime she and her children visit public places). But what I've seen she was bussy with posing herself in most of her pictures. IMO.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:21:59 PM by Galuh » Logged

Mandanus

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »

You are on the mark!  It looks like a Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger catalogue.  So in MuckityMucks eyes it is a successful Christmas card with everyone styled perfectly like the ads in the Marie Claires she used to read before she became the cp.

I think this card met some of Mary's other needs.  We know she is vain, so I bet she liked that this card showed her sending a loving look at her usually ignored daughter, but most importantly, this full length shot showed how skinny and gorgeous she looks in her riding gear.  How she is part of the nobility, how great her body looks etc.  Mary strives to live the model lifestyle and this card, to her, communicates that.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

What's with Mary and her riding outfits?
She seems to suggest that that's her normal casual day-to-day wear.

http://www.billedbladet.d...Bryllupsdag%20-%2029.aspx
I think this would've been a better Christmas card.
But it was taken early 2009.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: