Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 135   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News.  (Read 424733 times)
royal observer

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 11:59:49 PM »

How would Chelsy afford an apartment in that part of London? Her parents own it I am sure.

I'm sure her multi-millionaire parents own it. However, I heard that Chelsy's starting salary at her law firm is around 60,000 pounds, or around US$90,000. Not too shabby for someone's first job just out of school!
katefan

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 04:34:48 AM »

Zara Phillips and rugby fiancé Mike Tindall set to make a splash with a £6,000 bath for two

http://www.dailymail.co.u...plash-6-000-bath-two.html
Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 02:03:48 AM »

I didnt know they were engaged....when did that happen ?
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »

Erm...it didn't.

Maybe they're "unofficially" engaged but there has been no official announcement yet.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 01:18:40 AM »

Well, what have we here?  The Princess Royal has visited British troops in Afghanistan with an itinerary that would make a whirling dervish faint with exhaustion!  Sha's amazing.  And not a lady in waiting, make-up kit, or photoshop expert in sight.  What a gal ... !
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 01:22:25 AM »

Well, what have we here?  The Princess Royal has visited British troops in Afghanistan with an itinerary that would make a whirling dervish faint with exhaustion!  Sha's amazing.  And not a lady in waiting, make-up kit, or photoshop expert in sight.  What a gal ... !

...that would be a sema, dear Dio, a sema

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sema

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 01:39:07 AM »

Heavens, Geta.  Am I not allowed to call them "whirling dervishes" any longer?  Is it a PC thing?  I don't want to offend anyone, but I did learn the expression with "whirling dervishes" and "sema" just doesn't have the same lilt to it ...

Breathlessly awaiting your elocutionary elucidation ...  Grin
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 01:54:55 AM »

Heavens, Geta.  Am I not allowed to call them "whirling dervishes" any longer?  Is it a PC thing?  I don't want to offend anyone, but I did learn the expression with "whirling dervishes" and "sema" just doesn't have the same lilt to it ...

Breathlessly awaiting your elocutionary elucidation ...  Grin

Now sit up straight, and don't hunch!

How about a Whirling Sufi doing a Sema?

Dervish really means, a pauper...with other connotations and not all were Sufis.

StarHug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 02:29:36 AM »

I see, I see, said the blind man!  Thank you, Geta, for setting me straight.
I shall have to think about how to incorporate this new (and more proper term) into my sema-ntics ...

Shall we just leave it that the Princess Royal had an awesome schedule that did not include dressing up in soldier's garb and applying kabuki make-up (which, in Afghanistan, trust me, would be "mineral make-up" in about 2 seconds flat on a windy day ...).

Wink Hug
royal observer

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 02:30:19 AM »

She's known as the hardest working member of the British royal family with more engagements a year than anyone else.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 02:47:02 AM »

I see, I see, said the blind man!  Thank you, Geta, for setting me straight.

Hey, Dio...just out of interest...do you know the rest of that little ditty: I see, I see said the blind man, to the deaf man underneath a moon-lit sky?? I think it goes on, but I can't find it.. Cry Sad

Yuep. lets agree here. Champagne

G Hug

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 04:05:22 AM »

I do not, Geta, but I googled "I see, I see ..." and was quite amazed at what turned up.  Things about deaf wives and hammers and saws which I didn't think had anything to do with blind men, but there you are, you see how long I've been out of touch with things ... 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 05:14:06 AM »

tak tak,... Hug for all your efforts Beer

G Smiley

katefan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 06:25:00 AM »

Princess Anne in Afghan troop visit

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...-visit.html#ixzz0h43kAz7D
katefan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 06:32:17 AM »