Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News.  (Read 806810 times)
jnozak

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2880 on: December 14, 2018, 02:34:16 PM »

I love Charles and Camilla's, and really love the Cambridge's. Very warm. Just no on Handbag and Meghan. I suppose they were trying for artsy. Big fail. Too bad one of them wasn't doing some butt cupping.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2881 on: December 14, 2018, 10:17:27 PM »

I dislike seeing babies being grasped by the crotch - seems to me such an undignified way of holding a precious infant - and I'm surprised at Kate doing it.
Otherwise a delightful photo of the family and I love George's pose Smiley

The photo of the couple with their backs to the viewer - could be anybody really, strange choice  Confused
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:23:47 PM by Athena » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2882 on: December 15, 2018, 01:24:34 AM »

I dislike seeing babies being grasped by the crotch - seems to me such an undignified way of holding a precious infant - and I'm surprised at Kate doing it.

The photo of the couple with their backs to the viewer - could be anybody really, strange choice  Confused

I noticed that too, but Iíve seen people hold babies like that before. Normally the diapers are pretty thick and it shouldnít hurt them. I hope so anyway Smiley. I was more disturbed by Kateís heavy makeup. Otherwise great photo indeed!

The fireworks photo, with the fireworks out of focus, imo was meant to show the importance and star power of the couple it celebrates. Didnít work, but nice try.
nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2883 on: December 15, 2018, 04:50:36 PM »

Love, love Charles and Camilla photos, they are really in love and enjoy one another.  George is cute in his long pants and holding daddy for support, the others, meh.  The other pix is just the other pix.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2884 on: December 15, 2018, 05:41:15 PM »

Love Charles & Cams pics and Wills & Kate's with the kids, like M&H pic but not for a Christmas card.

I guess it must be the BP Christmas lunch this week coming?
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2885 on: December 16, 2018, 05:21:14 AM »

I noticed that too, but Iíve seen people hold babies like that before. Normally the diapers are pretty thick and it shouldnít hurt them. I hope so anyway Smiley. I was more disturbed by Kateís heavy makeup. Otherwise great photo indeed!

The fireworks photo, with the fireworks out of focus, imo was meant to show the importance and star power of the couple it celebrates. Didnít work, but nice try.

If youíre holding a child who is facing away from you, and that child hasnít mastered sitting up on their own, then placing one hand between the legs can help provide stability.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2886 on: December 16, 2018, 05:32:46 AM »

Charlotte is wearing a hand me down from George 

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2887 on: December 16, 2018, 05:44:37 AM »

Thatís so cute! I gave my girl her brothers hand me downs for as long as I could. Till about age 11 really bc sheís sporty and likes shorts and t shirts.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2888 on: December 16, 2018, 05:48:30 AM »

Itís like William thinks we could decode something from the childrenís clothing
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2889 on: December 16, 2018, 05:55:57 AM »

well one article I read pointed it out as an example of Kate being the Queen of thriftiness
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2890 on: December 16, 2018, 06:04:31 AM »

We can't see them as a normal family, of course, in normal clothes most of the time (I'm shocked George is dressed normally). And the backgrounds all must be indistinct, blurred, our outside so we don't get a glimpse into their lives. I think it's all super calculated due to his paranoia and hatred of the Average Joe having any interest in him at all. Other royal families have much warmer pictures which seem more personal. Even Charles and Camilla's are inviting.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2891 on: December 16, 2018, 09:14:53 AM »

charles & camilla: the pic of a harmonious couple
the cambridges: nice pic, even if i would prefer something more wintery, they seem to be a happy family and the kids are just adorable  Icecream
harry & sparkle: poorly chosen photo to wish happy holidays, it might sound  Angel as if they are so imbued with themselves that they consider that people should be delighted to see their backs  
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:24:53 AM by loubna » Logged
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2892 on: December 16, 2018, 12:46:54 PM »

My parents used to hold me like this, it's better for the babies because baby's back is fully supported by the parent's body and at the same time the baby faces everything the parent faces, the baby is able to see everything in front of him/her. I wouldn't concider it undignified because the diapers are too thick.

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2893 on: December 16, 2018, 03:04:59 PM »

I love Charles and Camilla's and The Cambridges' photos, very warm and informal, which I think is the good way to go considering the bad press the brf have had this year.
Though I'm pleased to not see gurning smiles, belly cupping, fake lovey dovey eyes on the Sussex's, I was slightly annoyed that they chose to use that amount of fireworks at their wedding. It goes against Charles' work on the environment and just demonstrates the lack of will on Harry's behalf to carry on his father's legacy with regards to climate change. The picture just oozes smugness and elitist "we can do whatever we want", and you don't even see their faces!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2894 on: December 16, 2018, 05:50:32 PM »

The Queen is patron of more than 600 organisations and charities in the country

The Queen's Royal patronages and who they were passed on to

Holocaust Memorial Day Trust - Prince Charles

Royal Institution of Great Britain - Prince Charles

Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust - Prince Charles

Battersea Dogs Home - The Duchess of Cornwall

Barnardo's - The Duchess of Cornwall

Royal School of Needlework - The Duchess of Cornwall

Royal African Society - The Duke of Cambridge

Welsh Rugby Union - Prince William

Amateur Swimming Association - The Duke of Cambridge

Action for Children - Duchess of Cambridge

All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club (AELTC) Wimbledon - The Duchess of Cambridge

Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) - The Duchess of Cambridge

Blind Veterans UK - HRH The Countess of Wessex

Rugby Football Union - Prince Harry

Rugby Football League - Prince Harry

Edinburgh International Festival - The Earl of Wessex

Sport and Recreation Alliance - The Earl of Wessex

British Cycling Federation - The Countess of Wessex

NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) - The Duke of York
This ^^ makes me want to throw up, when I think of the connections idiot Andew has w./convicted registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who served 13 months of an 18-month sentence.

Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund - The Duke of York

British Science Association - The Duke of York

Institution of Civil Engineers - The Princess Royal

Animal Health Trust - The Princess Royal

Royal Geographical Society - The Princess Royal

Save the Children UK - The Princess Royal

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: