Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News.  (Read 556792 times)
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2235 on: February 09, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »

...Have there been any recent reports about Sophie since the auto accident? Last report was a broken back and cracked vertebrae but that was weeks ago. Was she able to come home or remains in hospital?

Has there been any news of Sophie Winkleman Windsor lately? It's been two months since the report of the auto accident.

If I remember right, it was said that she was due to go to rehab after the hospital stay and expected to make a (full) recovery, but it would take months (or a year actually), so I guess they said everything they felt had to be said. I guess she's wheelchair bound for the time being and maybe will make an appearance (magazine interview) once she can at least walk on her own, but that's just me speculating..
In all likelihood everything is going according to the plan initially released, so technically they have no "news" and remain private..
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2236 on: February 10, 2018, 12:45:34 AM »

...Have there been any recent reports about Sophie since the auto accident? Last report was a broken back and cracked vertebrae but that was weeks ago. Was she able to come home or remains in hospital?

Has there been any news of Sophie Winkleman Windsor lately? It's been two months since the report of the auto accident.

If I remember right, it was said that she was due to go to rehab after the hospital stay and expected to make a (full) recovery, but it would take months (or a year actually), so I guess they said everything they felt had to be said. I guess she's wheelchair bound for the time being and maybe will make an appearance (magazine interview) once she can at least walk on her own, but that's just me speculating..
In all likelihood everything is going according to the plan initially released, so technically they have no "news" and remain private..

Yes, that was what was reported at the time, and if she were just a member of the extended BRF I would understand the no news approach, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a report that her rehabilitation was progressing well.  But Sophie was being driven home from a day's shooting during the making a reasonably high profile TV series with high profile actors and I have been unable to find any mention of her on sites associated with the show
 - "Trust" - either. She is listed as being in the first episode when it is aired this year, though the name of her character is not given, and I was looking for information about the role she was cast in and whether it had been re-cast, and couldn't find anything about that, either.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2237 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:59 PM »

Royal Family's Commonwealth Engagements leading into CHOGM 2018

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2238 on: February 12, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »

Royal Family's Commonwealth Engagements leading into CHOGM 2018 (part 2)

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2239 on: February 12, 2018, 10:12:25 PM »

I am glad this year CHOGM is being held in London so the Queen can fully participate.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2240 on: February 12, 2018, 11:18:27 PM »

It was supposed to be in Vanuatu last year but due to natural disasters it had to be moved and London won the race - sadly for Vanuatu which could have used the exposure.
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2241 on: February 19, 2018, 08:06:02 PM »

Sophie, Kate and Beatrice attending the Commonwealth Fashion Exchange reception at BP tonight.

Loving Sophie's hair and I wish Kate would wear her hair up.

I actually quite like Kate's Erdem dress though.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #2242 on: February 19, 2018, 08:14:49 PM »

Sophie, Kate and Beatrice attending the Commonwealth Fashion Exchange reception at BP tonight.

Loving Sophie's hair and I wish Kate would wear her hair up.

I actually quite like Kate's Erdem dress though.

Sophie's hair is perfect, but she is under-dressed for an evening reception IMO. Kate looks great except the hair. I can tolerate this Erdem, which is the best I can say. At least I don't find it 100% horrifying like I do most Erdem pieces.

I love the rooms the reception is being held in
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2243 on: February 19, 2018, 08:40:00 PM »

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2244 on: February 19, 2018, 08:53:55 PM »

I think both of them look great but Kate should really experiment more with her hair.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2245 on: February 19, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »

Kate really is at that stage where she disappears for a few days and when she reappears her bump seems to have doubled in size. The difference between now and the trip to Sweden and Norway just a few weeks ago is amazing.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2246 on: February 19, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »

Both ladies look very nice even if I'm not a fan of either dress. Kate is glowing this pregnancy.
Pilotswife

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2247 on: February 19, 2018, 09:14:02 PM »

I like how they seem to have coordinated their dresses in length and style. Both ladies look nice.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2248 on: February 19, 2018, 10:16:07 PM »

As Erdem dresses go, that one isn't too bad.  I do wish Kate would try and cultivate a more intelligent expression though.   As she so often does, she looks vapid in these pics as though she doesn't have a serious thought in her head.  An updo might help with that.

I don't understand Sophie's decision to wear those shoes instead of ones that match the red detail in her very smart dress.   Are those shoes bronze and white or are they shiny and that white-looking part is actually reflection?  I can't work it out.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2249 on: February 19, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »

Sophie's shoes looks like velvet salmon pink- or rather flesh coloured. Burn them!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: