Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News.  (Read 806816 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2895 on: December 16, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »

I dislike seeing babies being grasped by the crotch - seems to me such an undignified way of holding a precious infant - and I'm surprised at Kate doing it.
Otherwise a delightful photo of the family and I love George's pose Smiley

The photo of the couple with their backs to the viewer - could be anybody really, strange choice  Confused
My parents used to hold me like this, it's better for the babies because baby's back is fully supported by the parent's body and at the same time the baby faces everything the parent faces, the baby is able to see everything in front of him/her. I wouldn't concider it undignified because the diapers are too thick.

I usually hold babies so they can face out, they want to see where they're going and don't want to feel smothered by being up against a chest or shoulder. That said, I never grab them at the crotch, it doesn't feel that stable to me. I put one arm around their tummies and the other under their knees, and then I slide their little butts down a bit so they can't launch themselves. Basically makes a chair for them, supported at the back and bottom. I think it looks odd in this photo, but it's just personal preference.

The really odd one is the Hazmats, that's a Christmas photo? It looks like the final scene of some made for TV movie, such a hackneyed photo and a very strange/depressing choice for a festive Christmas card. But typical for these two, they can't (or don't care to) think outside their own existence to imagine how things look to others. Thumb down
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2896 on: December 16, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »

Charles and Camilla photo is truly lovely the conection between them is obvious,

Harry in that pic remind me of daddy long leggs story i don't know why 

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2897 on: December 16, 2018, 11:22:38 PM »

I dislike seeing babies being grasped by the crotch - seems to me such an undignified way of holding a precious infant - and I'm surprised at Kate doing it.

The photo of the couple with their backs to the viewer - could be anybody really, strange choice  Confused
My parents used to hold me like this, it's better for the babies because baby's back is fully supported by the parent's body and at the same time the baby faces everything the parent faces, the baby is able to see everything in front of him/her. I wouldn't concider it undignified because the diapers are too thick.

I usually hold babies so they can face out, they want to see where they're going and don't want to feel smothered by being up against a chest or shoulder. That said, I never grab them at the crotch, it doesn't feel that stable to me. I put one arm around their tummies and the other under their knees, and then I slide their little butts down a bit so they can't launch themselves. Basically makes a chair for them, supported at the back and bottom. I think it looks odd in this photo, but it's just personal preference.

The really odd one is the Hazmats, that's a Christmas photo? It looks like the final scene of some made for TV movie, such a hackneyed photo and a very strange/depressing choice for a festive Christmas card. But typical for these two, they can't (or don't care to) think outside their own existence to imagine how things look to others. Thumb down

I agree!  Star.  Sparkles probably does see this as a movie. But these are the opening credits, showing the heroine and her handbag walking towards a future literally exploding with woke-ness.
calliope

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2898 on: December 17, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »

I don't even dislike Harry & Meghan that much, but I must admit that when I first saw it, I immediately thought it was tacky.
(also, hi I'm new here  Smiley)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2899 on: December 17, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »

delete
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:37:33 PM by karma chamelion » Logged
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #2900 on: December 17, 2018, 08:31:02 PM »

I don't even dislike Harry & Meghan that much, but I must admit that when I first saw it, I immediately thought it was tacky.
(also, hi I'm new here  Smiley)

Hi calliope, welcome aboard! Here's a Star
I thought I'm the only one who don't like the hnm Christmas card.... it's reflect dark, sad, not the warmth and joy of Christmas   
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2901 on: December 17, 2018, 09:26:37 PM »

Someone said upthread, and I agree completely, H&M's card looks exactly like an Instagram photo begging for "likes" or, more probably better, the photo that comes in a frame when you buy it, like any cheap frame you can get anywhere. And the photo looks cheap, too.

Did Meggers post this herself from KP? And the obvious similarity to her prior wedding save the date card, just ugh. No class, no imagination, and clearly no discernment.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2902 on: December 17, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »

Harry  and Megh imo shouldn't have sent anything better than the tacky wedding shot imo

calliope welcome to the RD

calliope

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2903 on: December 17, 2018, 09:59:47 PM »

Someone said upthread, and I agree completely, H&M's card looks exactly like an Instagram photo begging for "likes" or, more probably better, the photo that comes in a frame when you buy it, like any cheap frame you can get anywhere. And the photo looks cheap, too.

Did Meggers post this herself from KP? And the obvious similarity to her prior wedding save the date card, just ugh. No class, no imagination, and clearly no discernment.

Better than another picture of her holding her baby bump I suppose...

But I agree, they could have definitely been more imaginative.
calliope

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2904 on: December 17, 2018, 10:00:45 PM »

Harry  and Megh imo shouldn't have sent anything better than the tacky wedding shot imo

Thanks!
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2905 on: December 18, 2018, 02:53:58 AM »

Thanks!
Welcome from me too and a star to go!  Star
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2906 on: December 19, 2018, 02:44:00 PM »

HM's annual Christmas lunch for the extended family https://www.dailymail.co....ocial-twitter_dailymailUK

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2907 on: December 19, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »

If Meghan wouldn’t wear such pointy shoes, her legs wouldn’t look so disproportionate. It’s freaky looking
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2908 on: December 19, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »

Ooh Zara is looking particularly polished today, well done
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2909 on: December 19, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »

In another picture of Sophie and Louise, it looks like Louise is sporting braces. Good for her. I'd love to see her blossom into a swan.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: