Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New pics of Maxima with Amalia and Alexia at the beach  (Read 7303 times)
Pepa

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2007, 10:36:49 PM »

Who is the woman in white pants? Maybe a nanny?

http://img338.imageshack....3468/partystrand21lh3.jpg

http://img529.imageshack....8782/partystrand11va6.jpg

"The Spanish Royal House is not there to say. The SRF is there to be there." .-Letizia said.

"I am a princess" .- Letizia said

"Do you think this is holydays? I donīt." Letizia, summer 2010 in Mallorca.

shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:00:31 PM »

Could be.

Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 11:22:51 PM »

Thanks Pepa. Was it taken in the Netherlands?
Zaria

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »

This is going to cost the magazine who published these pics a lot of money. Cool The prince and princess have this so-called media code with the press, which states that the press isn't allowed to take pictures of them and especially the kids when there's not an official photoshoot. Things can get interesting. Champagne

Lovely pics of the girls, though! Thanks for sharing, Pepa!
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »

This is going to cost the magazine who published these pics a lot of money. Cool The prince and princess have this so-called media code with the press, which states that the press isn't allowed to take pictures of them and especially the kids when there's not an official photoshoot. Things can get interesting. Champagne

But let's take it one step further. The Prince and Princess of Orange will sue, and the magazine will pay X amount of money, but the damage has already been done. People will have bought the magazine and saw the pictures. It earned the magazine a lot of money. Then the cycle begins again.
Zaria

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 11:38:48 PM »

Yeah, that's most certainly true. I always have a bit of an akward feeling about this 'privacy obsession' of the couple, to be honest. In my opinion they have far more privacy than any other Dutch citizen has, so a picture once in a while wouldn't hurt. But on the other hand: where do you draw the line? Interesting discussion, me thinks.
Pepa

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 12:18:56 AM »

Yeah, that's most certainly true. I always have a bit of an akward feeling about this 'privacy obsession' of the couple, to be honest. In my opinion they have far more privacy than any other Dutch citizen has, so a picture once in a while wouldn't hurt. But on the other hand: where do you draw the line? Interesting discussion, me thinks.

I agree with you about the first part or your post...

About the limit, somebody wrote at this forum:

"(...)if she wanted privacy she should've gone to a private beach or somewhere where they most likely would have not been seen, but that since it was public they shouldn't have asked for paparra. to stop taking pictures, etc."

But it was about Mary... and as we know, for her righ to privacy there is no limit... 

"The Spanish Royal House is not there to say. The SRF is there to be there." .-Letizia said.

shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 12:37:48 AM »

I agree.  I think it is ridiculous to demand privacy when you are outside like that.  They are public figures, and very well paid public figures.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 12:52:30 AM »

I agree with you about the first part or your post...

About the limit, somebody wrote at this forum:

"(...)if she wanted privacy she should've gone to a private beach or somewhere where they most likely would have not been seen, but that since it was public they shouldn't have asked for paparra. to stop taking pictures, etc."

But it was about Mary... and as we know, for her righ to privacy there is no limit... 

The difference is that there is already an agreement between the Princes of Orange and the press not to take pictures of kids in private (whether you think it's right or wrong is another story), and this time the press violated the agreement. For Mary, I doubt she'd  like to have this type of press code. Mary (along with X) wanted to have the pictures taken in some occasions, not in other occasions, very diana-like syndrome.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »

Royals and other celebrities want to keep the cake and eat it.
They would like to keep the big celebritiy status, the huge hoopla whereever they turn up (because let's be frank, it is quite exhilaration to have a crowd cheer your name in ecstacy), in fact they do need the media attention for their lifestyle, if noone paid any attention, how would they sell their goods? May it be films, songs or their royal charities and representation of their country.
We the public pay quite a lump sum for this entertainment
But I understand that this constant attetnion can be quite demanding. However, this is where their lifstyle does help them quite a bit.
While we the ordinary public crowd in at local beaches, public swimming pools and lakes, try to catch the last remaining BBQ at a park, or a sunshade at the beach, they have the possiblitiy to avoid those crowds and use secluded and private places. (anybody seen an airview of the Oranges home? acres and acres of deep woods, and I am sure that there are beachside Villas of friends they could have used)
They can even afford to fly out to fantastic laces just over an ordinary weekend.

I always get a bit angry, when I hear the old silly argument, that they would like their children to have a normal upbringing.
I keep asking myself, what it is they consider normal? The huge mansions they live in? The privileges they have?
My grannie used to say that everybody gets to pay someday, well the lack of privacy is certainly the price they celbrities pay, but we can argue about the height.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pepa

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 09:45:14 AM »

The difference is that there is already an agreement between the Princes of Orange and the press not to take pictures of kids in private (whether you think it's right or wrong is another story), and this time the press violated the agreement. For Mary, I doubt she'd  like to have this type of press code. Mary (along with X) wanted to have the pictures taken in some occasions, not in other occasions, very diana-like syndrome.

That is what you think, dkaren. Mary has to accept that paparazzis will take a photograph of her always. We donīt know if she likes it or not, itīs simply so. Nobody can smile always, although she should, because otherweise, she will called "arrogant". But if she smiles always itīs because she is posing" and "has called the paparazzis herself". What can she do in your opinion?

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »

That is what you think, dkaren. Mary has to accept that paparazzis will take a photograph of her always. We donīt know if she likes it or not, itīs simply so. Nobody can smile always, although she should, because otherweise, she will called "arrogant". But if she smiles always itīs because she is posing" and "has called the paparazzis herself". What can she do in your opinion?

I don't think you get my point. Didn't you complain why other posters didn't say the same on Maxima as the following quote (posted by you)? The difference between Maxima and Mary is that there is an agreement of no photographs between the Princes of Orange and the press, no agreement between Mary/Fred and the press. Thus Maxi/WA have the right to complain, while Mary and Fred should not. If Mary didn't like the press taking pictures of her in bikini, then go to a private beach. Nothing wrong on the following quote.
I already said whether the agreement between the Dutch couple and the press is reasonable or not is another story, but the agreement does exist, thus the press violated the code in the Dutch case.

(...)if she wanted privacy she should've gone to a private beach or somewhere where they most likely would have not been seen, but that since it was public they shouldn't have asked for paparra. to stop taking pictures, etc."

On whether Mary had played the press, I think we already had enough discussions on it. You can check the old threads on the subjects of lonely pictures of Mary (with X) visiting Caroline while Fred went sailing in Miami.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 10:29:26 AM »

Double posts. Admin, please help me delete this. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:35:46 AM by dKaren » Logged
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 10:47:54 AM »

But is this agreement based on a law? Donīt think so. Itīs just, that the dutch court is then ignoring journalists of certain publications...or that they try to sue them.
If Iīd be a big publisher, Iīd so not care for such an agreement. What is so special, if you have to publish pics, that are free on the internet, that TV stations and daily newspapers have already shown.
As much as I remember Mette Marit also asked the press to leave Marius alone. One could call this agreement as well...and it didnīt work (always)
Iīm saying "big publisher", because as it seems the lawyers of Royals have some respect and donīt go as much at them as at small publishers. E.g. when the Swedish Royal familiy sued some German rags, it was hardly ever about the 2 big groups (Bauer&Burda)  Roll Eyes

However MaxiCosy and Pilsje are profiting here in every case...

1. Even though the other woman definitely must be the nanny, Maxima is coming across as hands-on. Itīs a nice little scene many dutch families can identify with. And the mag even stated, that Papa and Oma took care of Ariane in the meanwhile (while probably the other nanny was involved)

2. If they go against it, they are seeming like protective parents. I guess most Dutch would see things like that. They seem even more lulled by the courtīs PR than the Danes. Esp. the crown princely couple seems close to untouchable.
If one is asking a dutch person, why Willem isnīt the hardest worker either...one always gets to hear, that he is preparing to become a king behind the scenes (whatever this does mean, one though canīt say) and that he has his water issue. Not that Iīd think, itīs not important (I guess we would all fall onto our knees and would pray for forgiveness, if Freddles finally would get a cause and wouldnīt mark time on ships&boats as duties  Roll Eyes) but apart from the water issues, one could also fill the schedule with more other things as well.
I might be unfair and Iīm not sooo much into the dutch RF, that you can call me an expert, but that it is with WA&M Dolce Vita all over the place one canīt deny  Roll Eyes

3. If they win, they can maybe avoid unfortunate Bikini shootings in the future.
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »

The media code (English): http://www.koninklijkhuis...ontent.jsp?objectid=16824

They already won every case about privacy. The media code is based on these cases and the European case of Princess Caroline (Monaco).

The magazine Prive published often private pictures, so last time the judge decided that Prive is not allowed to break the privacy law the coming 2 years. Every edition with paparazzi pictures of W-A and Maxima will cost them 50.000 euro and editions with those pictures of Amalia will cost 100.000 euro. With a max. of 10 million euro.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: