Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 622660 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2850 on: December 10, 2019, 10:24:26 PM »

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2851 on: December 10, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »

Oh dear god, somebody but MM a decent brassiere.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2852 on: December 13, 2019, 07:01:39 PM »

Sonja and IA are definitely a good team together Thumb up

They really are!

But I wish IA would stop with the white sneakers.

this is one time I disagree with the collective here! I'm a really really big fan of comfortable and appropriate footwear, I like the trend for sneakers/formal wear. Putting children/adults into high heels which cause actual pain and long term/permanent physical damage and keeps people from taking normally formed strides when walking. In my opinion, we should all be shocked and outraged not by the trainers/sneakers, but by any occasion or any person putting on or wearing high heels!

Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2853 on: December 14, 2019, 05:21:34 PM »

They really are!

this is one time I disagree with the collective here! I'm a really really big fan of comfortable and appropriate footwear, I like the trend for sneakers/formal wear. Putting children/adults into high heels which cause actual pain and long term/permanent physical damage and keeps people from taking normally formed strides when walking. In my opinion, we should all be shocked and outraged not by the trainers/sneakers, but by any occasion or any person putting on or wearing high heels!

But there lovely ballerina flats and low heeled shoes out there that can be worn instead of white sneakers.
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2854 on: December 14, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

They really are!

But there lovely ballerina flats and low heeled shoes out there that can be worn instead of white sneakers.

Very true. Unless she has specific problems with her feet that require the support of a tennis shoe, she would look much nicer and well put together in flats.

Do what you can, where you are, with what you’ve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2855 on: December 14, 2019, 08:52:36 PM »

They really are!

Very true. Unless she has specific problems with her feet that require the support of a tennis shoe, she would look much nicer and well put together in flats.

Exactly.  There are so many fun flats out there - why wreck a nice outfit?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2856 on: December 14, 2019, 09:49:40 PM »

They really are!

Exactly.  There are so many fun flats out there - why wreck a nice outfit?
She didn't wreck the outfit, it simply is a different approach to fashion.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2857 on: January 30, 2020, 03:37:01 PM »

King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway have accepted the invitation from King Abdullah II to pay a state visit to Jordan in 2020. The visit is planned for 2-4 March.

The visit marks 20 years since the state visit of the Jordanian King and Queen to Norway in 2000, and it is King Harald’s first state visit to the Middle East. King Harald and Queen Sonja will be accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ms Ine Eriksen Søreide, and the Minister of Trade and Industry, Ms Iselin Nybø.

The state visit will begin in the capital Amman, where the official welcoming ceremony and meeting with Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania will take place.

https://www.regjeringen.n...lt/jordan_info/id2688254/
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2858 on: January 30, 2020, 04:57:26 PM »

I'm glad to hear that it seems Harald is well enough to take such a trip. Smiley

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2859 on: January 30, 2020, 06:02:14 PM »

Me too.

He and Haakon had lunch with the members of the Supreme Court today.

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2860 on: January 30, 2020, 07:04:58 PM »

This used to be a yearly gala dinner, the supreme court, the countygovernors, the bishops and the ambassadors, now they get a dinner every 4 years and then three years with lunches. So the number of gala dinners are reduced from 4 to 1 a year

I find it a litle sad that MM cant go to such an inhouse event with the supreme court, either she is sicker than they are saying, she have to eat after all, or she has just stopped making any effort and enjoys her «small life» as she cals it. Seems she only makes it to litterature events now. And also Sonja is not there either, they have not said she is sick...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2861 on: January 31, 2020, 08:08:18 PM »

Me too.

I'm glad that Harald can attend things, but frankly he doesn't look healthy to me.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2862 on: January 31, 2020, 08:11:55 PM »

This used to be a yearly gala dinner, the supreme court, the countygovernors, the bishops and the ambassadors, now they get a dinner every 4 years and then three years with lunches. So the number of gala dinners are reduced from 4 to 1 a year

I find it a litle sad that MM cant go to such an inhouse event with the supreme court, either she is sicker than they are saying, she have to eat after all, or she has just stopped making any effort and enjoys her «small life» as she cals it. Seems she only makes it to litterature events now. And also Sonja is not there either, they have not said she is sick...

To me MM's illness is a very convient excuse for her. I've no doubt that she's ill, but I really don't see how it makes a difference health wise whether she's a attending a literature cafe in Frankfurt or having lunch in Oslo.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2863 on: January 31, 2020, 11:13:42 PM »

Me too.

I'm glad that Harald can attend things, but frankly he doesn't look healthy to me.

Other than the fact that he can’t put weight in his left leg, he looks okay-ish to me. I expected him to look worse.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2864 on: February 01, 2020, 07:52:59 AM »

Me too.

Other than the fact that he can’t put weight in his left leg, he looks okay-ish to me. I expected him to look worse.

I agree he doesn't look very good, but then again Harald has looked unhealthy for pretty much the past 20 years now...

I checked the court calendar, and they've added several engagements for him, so hopefully he is back to his old self now. 
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: