Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRİNCESS INGRİD ALEXANDRA  (Read 121182 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: September 03, 2019, 06:39:04 PM »

The bracelet Felipe gave to Ingrid was made by the same jeweler who made Leo's medal.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: September 03, 2019, 06:43:49 PM »

Any one knows what Vicky gave her?

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: September 03, 2019, 06:58:03 PM »

Man, what a wonderful event, I loved all the pictures and news about this confirmation! History in the making! 
And yes Astrid's gift was amazing, what a wonderful treat--even for us just reading about it!
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2019, 01:31:45 AM »

IA's gift from Astrid

What a perfect gift! I hope this can be part of a Norwegian royal jewel trust some day so it can never be sold or gifted out of the family.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: September 12, 2019, 11:35:43 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Ue-n3oNfs/

The Crown Prince Couple's residence Skaugum in Asker is located in an area in Norway with different types of bats. ⁣

For almost 10 years, bats have hung at Skaugum, and they are checked annually to keep track of the stock. This year, Princess Ingrid Alexandra participated in the inspection.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2019, 01:52:32 AM »

Do Norwegion bats carry rabies?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2019, 02:18:04 AM »

Here's an article from 2015 that says they had the first rabies in a bat in 200 years.

https://www.thelocal.no/2...-rabies-case-in-200-years

The article says just to avoid ill looking animals and "that there was no reason for people who have bats living in their houses or elsewhere one or near their properties to be alarmed or take any special precautions."
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2019, 08:02:55 AM »

Do Norwegion bats carry rabies?

Wouldn't they be vaccinated, if being part of the project?
kleaxoxi

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: December 29, 2019, 02:10:36 PM »

IA has a vsco account

https://vsco.co/ingrid651a/images
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: December 29, 2019, 03:18:12 PM »

It will probably get taken down, but I had a quick look and that account looks like it could belong to any almost 16 year old girl from Oslo, which is really nice to see. I'm glad she has some normalcy in her life.

lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: January 01, 2020, 04:01:46 AM »

I saw the scrunchie on her wrist in the bat photos and knew immediately what it was meant to indicate  Laugh bounce

I teach third graders and it finally hit them in mid-November. Now all I hear every other hour is "sksksksksk" and "and i oop!" with kids showing up with 9 scrunchies on each wrist and those $30-40 hydroflasks. So greatful for winter break!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: January 01, 2020, 07:06:18 PM »

OMG, I have patients in their 20’s doing this crap. My daughter had to explain it all to me ( but still don’t really get it)
I hope IA gets a normal a life as possible.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: January 01, 2020, 09:07:05 PM »

I saw the scrunchie on her wrist in the bat photos and knew immediately what it was meant to indicate  Laugh bounce

I teach third graders and it finally hit them in mid-November. Now all I hear every other hour is "sksksksksk" and "and i oop!" with kids showing up with 9 scrunchies on each wrist and those $30-40 hydroflasks. So greatful for winter break!

What’s the significance of the scrunchie? My daughter is 12, she’s wearing them a lot like that, is there anything I should know?
Nevermind, I found it in the urban dictionary.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: January 02, 2020, 10:25:15 AM »

What’s the significance of the scrunchie? My daughter is 12, she’s wearing them a lot like that, is there anything I should know?

Can you perhaps enlighten me?

I was surprised when those scurnchies popped up in girls fashion again. I still remember them, in various colors, from my own child- en teenage years ('80s, '90s). I used to have long hair (till the middle of my back) and used scrunchies a lot. I still have two, a bright orange one and a dark blue one. The last one is a memory of my time in (very low level) gymnastics, where I used it (same material and color as my leotard).
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: January 02, 2020, 03:38:23 PM »

Can you perhaps enlighten me?

I was surprised when those scurnchies popped up in girls fashion again. I still remember them, in various colors, from my own child- en teenage years ('80s, '90s). I used to have long hair (till the middle of my back) and used scrunchies a lot. I still have two, a bright orange one and a dark blue one. The last one is a memory of my time in (very low level) gymnastics, where I used it (same material and color as my leotard).

It’s a token: when given to a boy, if he wears it he fancies the girl. And viceversa. It is also done with sweatshirts. God help me if I see an unidentified sweatshirt in the house!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: