Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRİNCESS INGRİD ALEXANDRA  (Read 74451 times)
kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »

Wtf is that with dogs pulling it?
Like a ski sled?
It's a training dog sled. They have them in Alaska too.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2018, 05:26:27 PM »

Ingrid and Haakon also made a visit to the aquarium Polaria in Tromsø, where they attended a mini-seminar about the Arctic

EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2018, 02:07:36 PM »

Not only is she beautiful, but she also comes across as kind, well-mannered and confident, which makes her even prettier, IMO. Haakon and MM have done a good job raising her.

I can say a lot about MM and her work ethic, but from what I can see, she has done a good job with her daughter.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2018, 10:12:56 PM »

small interview with IA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkyLwWYdMJI
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:34 PM »

Events like this are "work" for them and if you wanted a day behind the scenes in an aquarium or zoo like she had there for your child's birthday, you'd pay a hefty fee and sign him up at birth to get a shot at an appointment within the next 6 years...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »

Public speaking is not easy for many. Kudos that she delivered her lines with minimum use of her notes (it’s obvious she practiced it, good for her.) And though I don’t know Norwegian, it does sound like she interviewed well.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2019, 05:22:04 PM »

Public speaking is not easy for many. Kudos that she delivered her lines with minimum use of her notes (it’s obvious she practiced it, good for her.) And though I don’t know Norwegian, it does sound like she interviewed well.
I thought just the same. She sounds very natural and not afraid of cameras or mikes.  Clapping
CyrilSebastian

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2019, 11:14:23 PM »

When Ingrid Alexandra becomes Queen Regnant, what name will she use? Ingrid or Ingrid Alexandra?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2019, 03:50:47 PM »

When Ingrid Alexandra becomes Queen Regnant, what name will she use? Ingrid or Ingrid Alexandra?

I guess it will also be depending on which name she is currently known.

Willem-Alexander of NL, was by many Dutch expected to use Willem (Willem IV) upon succession. But he choose to use the full Willem-Alexander. Well, if I remind it correct within family and so he is predominantly known as Alexander.

His eldest daughter is officially Catharina-Amalia, but in general she is called Amalia. Therefore I expect her to use Amalia as the name, when becoming Queen-regnant.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2019, 12:27:26 PM »

Her Royal Highness Princess Ingrid Alexandra will be confirmed in the Palace Chapel at the Royal Palace on Saturday, 31 August 2019.

https://www.royalcourt.no...tid=167193&sek=113027

The Princess is receiving her confirmation instruction with Asker Church congregation under the direction of Provost Tor Øystein Vaaland and acting Vicar Karoline Astrup. The confirmation service in the Palace Chapel will be led by the Bishop of Oslo, Kari Veiteberg, and the Praeses of the Norwegian Bishops’ Conference, Bishop Helga Haugland Byfuglien.

The infant Princess Ingrid Alexandra was carried to the christening font by His Majesty King Harald in the Palace Chapel on Saturday, 17 April 2004.

In addition to King Harald, the Princess’s godparents are His Majesty King Felipe VI of Spain (then the Prince of Asturias), His Royal Highness Crown Prince Fredrik of Denmark, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise, and Ms Marit Tjessem, the mother of the Crown Princess.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2019, 12:41:42 PM »

Star

Her Royal Highness Princess Ingrid Alexandra will be confirmed in the Palace Chapel at the Royal Palace on Saturday, 31 August 2019.

https://www.royalcourt.no...tid=167193&sek=113027

The Princess is receiving her confirmation instruction with Asker Church congregation under the direction of Provost Tor Øystein Vaaland and acting Vicar Karoline Astrup. The confirmation service in the Palace Chapel will be led by the Bishop of Oslo, Kari Veiteberg, and the Praeses of the Norwegian Bishops’ Conference, Bishop Helga Haugland Byfuglien.

The infant Princess Ingrid Alexandra was carried to the christening font by His Majesty King Harald in the Palace Chapel on Saturday, 17 April 2004.

In addition to King Harald, the Princess’s godparents are His Majesty King Felipe VI of Spain (then the Prince of Asturias), His Royal Highness Crown Prince Fredrik of Denmark, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise, and Ms Marit Tjessem, the mother of the Crown Princess.
Nice to have some confirmation ( pun intended) about IA's Confirmation ! Banana

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2019, 12:51:52 PM »

Haakon's confirmation was televised and followed by a white tie gala dinner so I'm guessing we can expect something similar for IA too.  Smiley
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2019, 06:19:45 PM »

So plenty of time for felipe to make other arrangements so he does not have to come😜🤪
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2019, 07:24:20 PM »

He may try to attend. King F has not been to Norway yet, I think.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2019, 12:36:47 AM »

Ingrid Alexandra turns 15 today

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: