Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Royal News and Pictures  (Read 65004 times)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:40:26 PM »

I don't find any thread dedicated for saudi Royal news and pictures then I decided to open one, if you have any of it please to post it here  Smiley

___________________________________________________________________________________

Saudi prince quizzed over murder of servant 'is on CCTV hitting aide'

The Saudi prince arrested over a servant's murder is being investigated in relation to a previous attack on the man in the same London hotel, it emerged last night.
Scotland Yard detectives have seized CCTV footage of an alleged assault by the 33-year-old multi-millionaire on his aide in a hotel lift last month.
Sources at the five-star Landmark Hotel told the Mail that the incident was recorded and had been handed to murder squad officers.
The episode is believed to have happened about three weeks ago, soon after the Saudi prince  -  son of a nephew of King Abdullah  -  and his entourage checked into the hotel.
Police believe the murder happened during a row at the hotel, but they have found no obvious motive. This prompted speculation last night that the servant was subjected to gratuitous violence.
Police are expected to examine whether the aide suffered regular domestic abuse at the hands of his employer.
Scotland Yard refused to comment yesterday about the previous alleged attack. But a hotel source said: 'Police are looking at CCTV from a previous incident in January.'
The suspect, an international playboy, has been staying at the Landmark for three weeks, spending up to £100,000 on five rooms including a £1,000-a-night suite.
It is not the first time that Saudi royals have been accused of mistreating their servants.
Princess Hind al-Fassi and her husband, Turki ibn Abdel Aziz, brother to Saudi Arabia's late ruler, King Fahd, were accused by Egyptian and Filipino employees of mistreatment in 1998.
Several of their servants tried to escape a hotel, saying they had been treated as virtual prisoners. One broke his back when he fell from a rope made of knotted sheets.
The murder inquiry began after post-mortem results showed the 32-year-old victim died of neck and head injuries.
This contradicted claims by Saudi security sources stating the servant's death was caused by an ear injury sustained during a mugging.
But Saudi Arabian government sources last night insisted the prince had no involvement with the man's death. They claimed the servant died after an ear injury, despite post-mortem results revealing the victim was strangled.
'This young prince has nothing to do with the issue,' a security source said.
'Unfortunately, one of his private entourage was mugged in the street. He was cut on his ear, but doctors discharged him from hospital because they thought it was a superficial head wound.
'In fact the injury was very serious and he died later of an internal head injury.'
They were unable to explain how he also came to have been strangled.
Detectives were called to the eight-storey hotel after his body was found by a maid at 4.45pm on Monday.
The prince was arrested five hours later after questions were raised about his account of the incident, which was not witnessed by anyone.
Detectives have been granted more time to question the suspect. As a minor royal he does not qualify for diplomatic immunity.
The Saudi embassy refused to comment yesterday but a senior diplomat is believed to have visited the arrested man in his cell.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...g-aide.html#ixzz0fuEpYFIt

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:47:23 AM »

Good thread Galuh.

I read about this yesterday and I cannot say it surprises me.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 08:26:51 PM »

sadly, this happens quite frequently in the Middle East, ie GCC states where servants are part of daily life for the natives. Maids are jumping out of windows, committing suicide, and falling from tied sheets as they tryi to escape out of windows. So sad, that some treat their servants with such unbelieavbly cruelty. It only gets noticed when it occurs outside the Middle East. Just go online and read any newspaper crime report in the Gulf region and you will see what i mean. Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Oman.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 01:10:12 PM »

30 women likely to be on Saudi Shura Council
Possible appointment confirms King’s reformist stance since assuming power in 2005

http://gulfnews.com/news/...i-shura-council-1.1068619

In a historic breakthrough, 30 women are expected to be appointed to the all-men Shura Council in Saudi Arabia in 2013.
“The expectations are that up to 30 women will be appointed to the council in its next term,” sources close to the consultative assembly told local Arabic daily Al Sharq.
The sources that the newspaper did not identify said that talks have already started with several institutions to provide the names of women they saw as “properly qualified” to become Shura members.
A special commission, headed by the king, will look into the nominees and select the final list.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 01:49:07 AM »

sound like the king Abdullah is sick Crap
he was in holiday in Morocco last week but her left for Europe for medical check.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 06:09:02 AM »

I get the impression that to these Saudi royals, the foreign workers are absolutely fungible, and their lives are worth less than nothing.
MeandI
Banned
Muted
Small Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:55 PM »

The Gulf rich seem to be the employers from hell.  Rania and the other Jordanians seem so westernised and so decent by comparison.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 10:53:12 AM »

French judge orders 'Aladdin's caves' of shopaholic Saudi princess Maha Al-Sudairi to be seized to pay €12m debts
http://www.independent.co...ay-12m-debts-8525286.html

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 03:04:01 AM »

30 women likely to be on Saudi Shura CouncilPossible appointment confirms King’s reformist stance since assuming power in 2005
http://gulfnews.com/news/...i-shura-council-1.1068619

In a historic breakthrough, 30 women are expected to be appointed to the all-men Shura Council in Saudi Arabia in 2013.
“The expectations are that up to 30 women will be appointed to the council in its next term,” sources close to the consultative assembly told local Arabic daily Al Sharq.
The sources that the newspaper did not identify said that talks have already started with several institutions to provide the names of women they saw as “properly qualified” to become Shura members.
A special commission, headed by the king, will look into the nominees and select the final list.

THIS

IS

MASSIVE

This is something that should totally be celebrated and something that should be more widely known.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
nicolina

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 03:29:06 PM »

I get the impression that to these Saudi royals, the foreign workers are absolutely fungible, and their lives are worth less than nothing.
The same could be said for women in Saudi
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 11:24:19 PM »

French judge orders 'Aladdin's caves' of shopaholic Saudi princess Maha Al-Sudairi to be seized to pay €12m debts
http://www.independent.co...ay-12m-debts-8525286.html
good to heard but i would loved to see her having some fun time in jail it could be good lesson for her.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »

if you are intersted this our Princess thief  Maha Al-Sudairi

royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 08:43:09 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22757564

Saudi Prince Fahd al-Saud splashes out on Disney stay
Twentieth anniversary launch Disneyland Paris celebrated its 20th anniversary last year

A Saudi prince is reported to have spent some 15m euros ($19.5m) during a private visit to the Disneyland resort near Paris.

Prince Fahd al-Saud is said to have booked entire areas of the park over the 22-24 May period, to celebrate getting his degree.

Euro Disney, which runs the theme park, confirmed that a prince had spent three days there with a number of guests.

The company says it regularly organises private events for firms or people.

The festivities included tailor-made events involving "rare Disney characters", Euro Disney told the AFP news agency.

Special security was put in place for the prince, one of the park's top customers, added Euro Disney.

The theme park attracted 16 million visitors last year, but Euro Disney says it has not made any profits since it was set up in 1992.

Last year, it lost 120.9m euros in the first half of its financial year compared with a net loss of 99.5m euros in the same period a year earlier.

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »

http://english.alarabiya....ate-visit-to-Morocco.html

Saudi king Abdullah in 'private visit' to Morocco

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz travelled to Morocco on Friday in a private visit, state news agency SPA reported.

But SPA published pictures showing princes and officials greeting the king at Jeddah airport before his departure for Morocco, where the royal family has properties in Casablanca and the southwestern port of Agadir.

Moroccan state television later broadcast footage of King Abdullah being greeted at Casablanca airport by moderate Islamist Prime Minister Abdulilah Benkiran.

The king, who was born in 1924, has spent time in Morocco recovering after operations in recent years.

The report challenged rumors in the media that the ageing monarch's health had deteriorated seriously.

King Abdullah is still having difficulty walking after two operations in October 2011 and November 2012 to correct a "ligamentary slackening" in the upper back.

Doctors discharged him from hospital in December last year.

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 03:39:46 AM »

Saudi princess arrested in California on human trafficking charge

Well, this is awful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: