Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2021: News and Photos  (Read 8296 times)
Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2021, 09:50:14 AM »

I may be reading too much into the photos, but she seems tense and worried. Everyone seems tense, not a relaxed visit. Her kaftan (is that the correct word?) is very beautiful.

She is not tense I think. She is just not able to show any mimic with all that she‘s done to her face. That might make the people around her feel a little tense though..  here‘s to Queen Elizabeth who dares to age!
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2021, 09:58:15 AM »

I may be reading too much into the photos, but she seems tense and worried. Everyone seems tense, not a relaxed visit. Her kaftan (is that the correct word?) is very beautiful.
Caftan is the traditionnel dress in Morocco, in Jordan it's thoube

Thank you, Rita! I always learn so much from you, I really appreciate it.
You are the most welcome. Hug

Thank you. It is beautiful.
Very beautiful indeed..
i think all the traditionnel dresses are beautiful especially colorful ones

Why is she the only lady there with no cover over her hair? I think it is respectful to acknowledge the customs of the local people... as do royalty from other countries when they visit... so I’m surprised she appears to be dismissive
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »

She is not tense I think. She is just not able to show any mimic with all that she‘s done to her face. That might make the people around her feel a little tense though..  here‘s to Queen Elizabeth who dares to age!

Ah, I hadn't thought of that but you are so right! 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2021, 07:03:34 PM »

Thank you, Rita! I always learn so much from you, I really appreciate it.
You are the most welcome. Hug

Thank you. It is beautiful.
Very beautiful indeed..
i think all the traditionnel dresses are beautiful especially colorful ones

Why is she the only lady there with no cover over her hair? I think it is respectful to acknowledge the customs of the local people... as do royalty from other countries when they visit... so I’m surprised she appears to be dismissive
Well i don't think she had to, She doesn't cover her head usually  it would be hypocrite if she use one in some area and not in other imo...at least she was wearing a traditionnel thpbe 

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2021, 07:38:13 PM »

Queen Rania Visits Dar Ne’meh at the Amman Citadel with HRH Princess Taghrid Muhammad, Chairwoman the Princess Taghrid Institute for Development and Training
Dar Ne’meh gift shop and café at the Amman Citadel, a project run by the Princess Taghrid Institute for Development and Training (PTI) that serves as a platform to market locally made products by women from across the kingdom....November 8

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2021, 07:51:19 AM »

Visit to The Queen Rania Teacher Academy...December 7

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2022, 08:51:25 PM »

Queen Rania’s pre-recorded video message, aired at the first-ever
@EarthshotPrize Innovation Showcase in #Dubai