Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Royal News and Pictures  (Read 64967 times)
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: November 18, 2018, 10:05:42 AM »

Per CNN the reporter had on his Apple Watch and paired it with his iPhone that he left with his fiancée and he had turned the audio on so therefore he recorded the whole thing and the Turkish police were able to get the information from his phone on his fiancé went to them

I hope Trump just doesn’t blow this off but I don’t feel hopeful

Sorry for my language but Trump is in the Saudi's there ass. Sure he will say of tweet Snare something in favour of them. The man has no morals or shame. As long as he gets money from them he will cover his message in a nice box with a bow on top.
Princess MS

Warned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: November 18, 2018, 10:34:00 AM »

Per CNN the reporter had on his Apple Watch and paired it with his iPhone that he left with his fiancée and he had turned the audio on so therefore he recorded the whole thing and the Turkish police were able to get the information from his phone on his fiancé went to them

Sorry for my language but Trump is in the Saudi's there ass. Sure he will say of tweet Snare something in favour of them. The man has no morals or shame. As long as he gets money from them he will cover his message in a nice box with a bow on top.

And there are too many in the US that will vote him again  . . . .
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: November 18, 2018, 12:43:05 PM »

And there are too many in the US that will vote him again  . . . .

Stupidity never comes in small packages unfortunately.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: November 18, 2018, 03:09:39 PM »

The telling part is that they cant produce the body. If he in fact died in a fight, produce the body for an autopsy. If you cant produce the body, then I have to believe that the stories of his fingers being cut off and the corpse dismembered to be true. Now the CIA has come out and directly said that this was ordered by the Crown Prince. It will be interesting to see if he is removed from the succession. Who do we think they would replace him with? KSA does not follow the typical succession  chain.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: November 18, 2018, 03:21:17 PM »

The telling part is that they cant produce the body. If he in fact died in a fight, produce the body for an autopsy. If you cant produce the body, then I have to believe that the stories of his fingers being cut off and the corpse dismembered to be true. Now the CIA has come out and directly said that this was ordered by the Crown Prince. It will be interesting to see if he is removed from the succession. Who do we think they would replace him with? KSA does not follow the typical succession  chain.

I completely agree, but am not hopeful at all that MBS will be removed. I initially thought that the world spotlight would be enough to end his reign of velvet gloved terror, but the US midterms and Brexit took some of that attention away. He has built himself quite the power base in SA, and the current US administration is too in thrall to the current power structure.

I hope I’m wrong.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: November 18, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »

I completely agree, but am not hopeful at all that MBS will be removed. I initially thought that the world spotlight would be enough to end his reign of velvet gloved terror, but the US midterms and Brexit took some of that attention away. He has built himself quite the power base in SA, and the current US administration is too in thrall to the current power structure.

I hope I’m wrong.

I was having the same thoughts, but what if MBS isn't the worse one in the family?  What if there was someone even worse than him?  But I also thought the family probably doesn't have a backbone. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: November 18, 2018, 09:16:50 PM »

I think there is a younger brother that’s thought to be”ok” politically etc
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2018, 11:29:43 PM »

I think there is a younger brother that’s thought to be”ok” politically etc
as the other brother is involved i don't think any of King salman Kids is good choice now

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2018, 11:47:23 PM »

Oh yeah. Your right. He was the ambassador to the US who told Khasoggi it was safe for him to go to the embassy. Where do they look next?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2018, 11:58:35 PM »

Oh yeah. Your right. He was the ambassador to the US who told Khasoggi it was safe for him to go to the embassy. Where do they look next?
i think the nephews of the King,also his cousins...i've read an article about very opposing prince who chose to live in exil in London is back to Saudi Arabia and trying to gather the family around him alot of royal members are so angry of MBS,i will try to find the article in english if not a short tradution

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2018, 07:26:04 PM »

Last night cnn was speculating that the last full brother of the current king would be an acceptable choice.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2018, 09:29:51 PM »

Well yes and all the de-throwned princes will go "baam, what a pity we can't become kings and rulers anymore. Lucky, that we all learned the shoe-makers trade earlier so we have something to fall back on now.."  Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: November 20, 2018, 11:18:16 PM »

Compared to being incarcerated indefinitely and robbed of their money, which is exactly what MBS did to many of his relatives, not the mention the 2 who died in 2 'mysterious helicopter crashes' on the same day, this might be an acceptable alternative.
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2018, 06:59:57 AM »

Seriously, what difference does it make? When Muhamad bin Nayaf was still crown prince in 2016 there where more than 160 public executions in one year. That is about one every second day. Compared to those scales the internal power struggles seem minor, and the public outrage over Kashoggi in the US and Europa a bit superficial.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2018, 08:02:10 AM »

It’s being overinflated in the US as a way to highlight Trump’s issues because no one is listening to the real stuff
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: