Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Royal News and Pictures  (Read 62344 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2018, 03:20:22 PM »

Seriously, what difference does it make? When Muhamad bin Nayaf was still crown prince in 2016 there where more than 160 public executions in one year. That is about one every second day. Compared to those scales the internal power struggles seem minor, and the public outrage over Kashoggi in the US and Europa a bit superficial.

Just my opinion, but I think Khashoggi is a bigger deal because he was a member of the dissident press, and we have good reason to believe that MBS personally approved his murder as a warning to others who may dare to criticize him or his regime. In the US, this is resonating because here people in power are attempting to strong arm the free press (revoking press passes to the White House, encouraging violence towards members of the press for example) if they dare criticize. It’s a hot button issue right now.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2018, 01:28:16 AM »

Seriously, what difference does it make? When Muhamad bin Nayaf was still crown prince in 2016 there where more than 160 public executions in one year. That is about one every second day. Compared to those scales the internal power struggles seem minor, and the public outrage over Kashoggi in the US and Europa a bit superficial.

Just my opinion, but I think Khashoggi is a bigger deal because he was a member of the dissident press, and we have good reason to believe that MBS personally approved his murder as a warning to others who may dare to criticize him or his regime. In the US, this is resonating because here people in power are attempting to strong arm the free press (revoking press passes to the White House, encouraging violence towards members of the press for example) if they dare criticize. It’s a hot button issue right now.
[/b]

To me, we get dumped on at work, at home, by various family members, and by people and we don't need to be dumped on by the media.  They should just stick to the facts and try not to come off as preening, condescending reporters.  They know nothing of the reality of real people face.  It's gotten 10 times worse in the past 10 years, I may suggest something flipped with the media during the Bush years.  Rather than wishing these journalists ill, I decided I'll just send my aunt and uncle to each of those reporters.  Sure, my aunt and uncle may bankrupt and abuse the journalist they live with, but seeing these journalists KNOW everything they can spend the time, energy, and frustration in trying to (and failing to) help my aunt and my uncle, since you know they're the experts in everything.   Whistle

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2018, 02:06:45 AM »

Astrid, what difference is there? Kashoggi was a US resident and reporter for the Washington Post who was murdered inside his own embassy. That is beyond the bounds of acceptable in three different ways. Plus add that it was at the direct order of the Crown Prince. This is something that has never been experienced by the US government.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2018, 03:14:29 PM »

Astrid, what difference is there? Kashoggi was a US resident and reporter for the Washington Post who was murdered inside his own embassy. That is beyond the bounds of acceptable in three different ways. Plus add that it was at the direct order of the Crown Prince. This is something that has never been experienced by the US government.

Exactly DoV.  Star

And now it’s worse because our leadership has publicly encouraged and condoned violence against the press.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2018, 06:44:42 PM »

apparentlyMohammed VI refuses to met him,whatever the reasons are well done M6

MBS Snubs Morocco as Saudi Arabia Seeks to Emerge from Post-Khashoggi Backlash
Saudi Arabia’s Mohamed bin Salman has snubbed Morocco in his recently announced “world tour,” resurrecting old claims of unstable and cold diplomatic ties between the two kingdoms
https://www.moroccoworldn...t-khashoggi-backlash/amp/

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »

Secret Secret
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Vladimir Putin smirk as they shake hands at G20 meeting amid controversy over the Jamal Khashoggi killing and Crimea crisis
https://www.dailymail.co....-Argentine-president.html

anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2018, 09:48:38 PM »

Well, Putin is one of the very few willing to stand alongside MBS, much less shake his hand.

The Khashoggi murder is now part of his history and legacy. Good.
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2018, 11:02:38 PM »

Reporters who write things Putin doesn’t like come to an ignominious end as well. They are both delighting in their power to strike fear into reporters. And drumph wishes to be just like them and in that club.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2018, 07:41:31 PM »

on December 2, 2018, shows Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (C-L) meeting with Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz (C-R) during a ceremony signing meomrandums of understanding and bilateral agreements at the capital Nouakchott.

karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2018, 08:06:25 PM »

on December 2, 2018, shows Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (C-L) meeting with Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz (C-R) during a ceremony signing meomrandums of understanding and bilateral agreements at the capital Nouakchott.

The President of Mauritania is making a face as if MBS has a gun pointed at him under the table Secret What choice does Mauritania have but to 'agree' with SA? The only leaders who are comfortable around MBS are other psycopaths imo.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2018, 08:12:47 PM »

The President of Mauritania is making a face as if MBS has a gun pointed at him under the table Secret What choice does Mauritania have but to 'agree' with SA? The only leaders who are comfortable around MBS are other psycopaths imo.
Mauritania is very poor country and depends aloot on Saudi aids so they don4t have choice,but Algiria do have a choice Tunisia too but both received him only Mohammed VI refuse to meet him and publically refuse an audience with him so MBS skips vesiting Morocco dusinf this tour

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: