Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Jørgensen feature  (Read 54099 times)
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2010, 09:02:03 PM »

Børsen magazine ("the" business daily in Denmark - albeit a little on the sensational side sometimes. In other words, if Financial Times and The Sun had a child, it would be called Børsen. As I like to say: "it ain't much, but it's the best we got") did a profile in their Pleasure weekly magazine insert did a 4-page interview and photo spread with Martin. It would appear to be the first solo interview he's given. I have not had time to read the whole thing yet, but in skimming through it, there is absolutely no mention of his daughter  Thumb down  In Politiken, Berlingske and other pubs, it is quite common to mention any and all biological children - if there is no relationship, it simply states that they are not in contact with each other. It seems pretty vile not to acknowledge such a profound aspect of "one's" life. Especially when the rest of the article mentions how crazy he is about family life and how much he loves being an extrafather to Alex's boys.

Excuse me.....? 

The article also wants to try to paint a picture of Martin as busy entrepreneur, jetting between two companies every day. but I'm not buying it. Hanging around a seedy darkroom with titty shots and glossies of Thai ladie's knickers does not a hectic businessman's life make!
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 10:05:22 PM »

EkstraBladet has a very cirtical article about martin and the interview:

http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...kendte/article1309021.ece

If I were Jokke I would really dislike Martin.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »

I just saw an article on BT where where they quote the interview - Martin says that Alex is  beautify,intelligent , good at what she does etc, and in that sense she's a little irritating(that she's so perfect).

thrilla

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »

I can't stand him. Direct quotes from Martin "my pants like to strangle my ass and balls and the top buttons on my two-sizes too small shirts routinely fall off all on their own" Jørgensen:

Det er klart, at min rolle er rimelig stor i deres liv, men jeg synes, vi deler det godt, Joachim og jeg. De to børn er heldige, fordi de har os, som vil gøre alt for dem. Det ved de godt, og det sætter de pris på, så det fungerer rigtig godt, siger han.

It's clear that my role is very big in their lives, but I think we share it well, Joachim and I. Those two kids are lucky because they have us, we will do everything for them. They know that well and they appreciate it, so it works really well, he says.

"We share it well" = I'm just as important as Joachim (Prince who?). Martin might as well have said: Those boys are damn lucky their parents got divorced so they can have me as well in their lives. And I do a damn good job, btw.

De bor hos deres mor, som er det sted, hvor både jeg og prins Joachim mener, at de bør bo, fordi deres mor er der, og der bor jeg så tilfældigvis også, siger Martin Jørgensen

They live with their mom, which is the place where both I and Prince Joachim think they should live, because their mom is there and coincidentally, I live there, too says Martin Jørgensen.

Tighty Pants may as well have said: My opinion on the boys' upbringing is just as important as (the apparently newly coronated Prince) Joachim.

And what is up with that twisty, redundant sentence? Is he channeling the Crown Prince?

I hope this interview creates backlash. I think it is  Nono  either he is an asshole or he doesn't know how to express himself properly. It seems extremely arrogant, presumptuous and also disrespectful to Joachim.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »

Thrilla, a  Star  Hug

please include a throw-up bucket next time with anything to do with Gigilo boy here Crap

what a waster Dead

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 01:26:22 AM »

hope his daughter has a better father than this guy and that she won't hear about this interview  Dead

why won't he do "everything" for her?  Snare

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »

This is why I get confused when people go on about how classy Alex is; I think Martin is deeply trashy at every possible level and yet she chose him .
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 08:13:48 AM »

ITA. Bad, bad, bad judgement, Alex. What an idiot he is!
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »

Nerves Nerves Nerves Dead Dead Dead What else is there to say??
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »

This is why I get confused when people go on about how classy Alex is; I think Martin is deeply trashy at every possible level and yet she chose him .

Yes, yes, ITA. When men make choices like this, we say they are thinking with a certain body part. I think it is the case with Alex as well. That, and a mid-life crisis. Somehow, I do not see these two growing old together. Alex seems to be very much above his intellectual level. Why couldn't she find a younger cute guy with an actual brain?  Thumb down
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »

she is definitely skimming the bottom of the barrel here....she's slumming and those boys dont look so heldig (happy, lucky) in the photo! They look irritated! Martin looks to be a male skank.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

ITA with everyone...he's a sleaze through and through if he's making comments like that.  And I realize Alex is at all times a woman with needs, but you're right, why couldn't she find a boy toy with some character??
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 08:11:37 PM »

Alex's judgement is certainly going downhill ..... she just took ANOTHER loan out on tghe house Joachim paid for........now she has two loans against the house.....seems to me the only thing Martin does is drive Joachim's two sons back & forth to school
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 08:16:40 PM »

And service the woman of the house and enable her to feel a little younger?  Plus there's that added perk of partially sponging off of the Danish taxpayers by helping take care of two of their princes???

Lynda, that's horrible if she took another loan out...what a leech this guy is.  Get a job dumbass!!
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 12:30:10 AM »

Nerves Nerves Nerves Dead Dead Dead What else is there to say??

I'll say this: it is clear mirrors are against the zoning laws in Svanemøllen.   Nerves
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: