Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Jørgensen feature  (Read 54092 times)
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 04:59:36 AM »

Thank-you for the articles Thrilla and Lille, and thank- you for the summmary Thrilla. A  Star for you both Thrilla and Lille.

Martin seems totally disgusting.

And service the woman of the house and enable her to feel a little younger?  Plus there's that added perk of partially sponging off of the Danish taxpayers by helping take care of two of their princes???

Lynda, that's horrible if she took another loan out...what a leech this guy is.  Get a job dumbass!!

I agree, Joy54. I think its time they both got a job. Get of you arse and Alex and get a job too. Alex's comes across as lazy.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 05:26:18 AM by Paddy1311 » Logged
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 09:08:52 AM »

Thanks for the  Star Paddy
 Hug
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »

Star  Back at ya, Paddy. And one to Lille, my sister in crime.
Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »

I just saw an article on BT where where they quote the interview - Martin says that Alex is  beautify,intelligent , good at what she does etc, and in that sense she's a little irritating(that she's so perfect).

...a bit like the yeast infection..........now they bothe know what its like to have an irritating c*nt......
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »

could be that Alex is his mother figure?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 10:57:55 PM »

I just saw an article on BT where where they quote the interview - Martin says that Alex is  beautify,intelligent , good at what she does etc, and in that sense she's a little irritating(that she's so perfect).

...a bit like the yeast infection..........now they bothe know what its like to have an irritating c*nt......

Such rapier wit.  Star Not that i agree with Alex being a c-word. But it is very entertaining.  Spiteful
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2010, 11:59:47 PM »

He sounds just like he looks - like a douche
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 03:30:07 AM »

Alex's judgement is certainly going downhill ..... she just took ANOTHER loan out on tghe house Joachim paid for........now she has two loans against the house.....seems to me the only thing Martin does is drive Joachim's two sons back & forth to school

can you explain this to me please...i didn't know she took out another loan...what for??? what was the first one for???

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »

Geta, I believe she took the first loan to finance the apartment she bought in Turkey. The second one...well, who knows. Since toy-boy doesn't earn much money himself and they wish to mingle with the jetset, they apparently need more money than Jokke and the Danish state provide.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »

Star  Back at ya, Paddy. And one to Lille, my sister in crime.

Thanks dear
 Star for both you and Paddy.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »

Geta, I believe she took the first loan to finance the apartment she bought in Turkey. The second one...well, who knows. Since toy-boy doesn't earn much money himself and they wish to mingle with the jetset, they apparently need more money than Jokke and the Danish state provide.

It seems she took loans to invest in property - quite smart if you ask me Wink
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 01:56:42 PM »

Maria, what property did she invest in the second time? I didn't know about a sencond investment.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »

Maria, what property did she invest in the second time? I didn't know about a sencond investment.

In all the article's I've read on the subject they've onlt talked about the place in Turkey. I actually thought it was the second loan that was for that Thinking Anyway - Alex doesn't strike me as the type who's be careless about money. Except obviously if she's investing anything in Martin's projects Crap
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »

Has he had any projects since he became Toy-Boy?? 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »

Has he had any projects since he became Toy-Boy?? 

Wasn't there some semi-pr0n project w. an online magazine or something like that Huh? I don't remember. My guess is that he's mostly free-wheeling while doing "projects" on Alex's expense Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: