Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Jørgensen feature  (Read 54093 times)
TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2013, 10:13:49 PM »

For the safety of Princes Felix and Nikolai I agree that the travel status of Martin should be the same as the boys.
Martin is a close relative of royalty.  He is the step-father of Nikolai and Felix.  There would be times when Martin could be travelling alone with the boys - they could be sick or need the close company of their step-father.  Martin seems to be a loving step-father regardless of any other negative things that might apply to him. 

I agree with this  Star

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »

For the safety of Princes Felix and Nikolai I agree that the travel status of Martin should be the same as the boys.
Martin is a close relative of royalty.  He is the step-father of Nikolai and Felix.  There would be times when Martin could be travelling alone with the boys - they could be sick or need the close company of their step-father.  Martin seems to be a loving step-father regardless of any other negative things that might apply to him.  

His daughter, Emilie, is very pretty.  What does the article say?
Would a Danish poster be able to translate the article for me, Please?
The article is now not accessible except for this excerpt:
 Martin Jorgensen  does not want his daughter: 'He is a coward'
Emilie Nørgaard is the daughter of Martin Jørgensen. She speaks for the first time about her famous father who does not want her
It was only when she was 12 years old that Emilie Nørgaard was told that she's Martin Jorgensen's biological daughter.
It was  the same time  the cinematographer took the step into the royal circles and attracted wide media coverage when he married Countess Alexandra:

Some of the article from Her og Nu quoting BB
http://www.herognu.com/ny...artins-datter-endelig-ud/
Emilie says she wonders over his no comment when asked about his daughter.

- I think, how can you say like that when you know that there is actually your child a round in the same city that you live in. I can not understand why he is not curious. I am here and I am is not going away any time soon. It would be nice if he could at least acknowledge that I exist, but he tries to hide and push it away as if it never happened .

- All I want is some answers. Now I have decided to give my version here for you. I never really told my story before. So it could give me a little peace inside also to get his , and maybe it would change the very negative image I have of Martin today. It may be that he has had problems or that there is another good explanation for his absence.

- Unfortunately, I think that if I contacted him - which I 've never tried - he would not want to meet with me . He dare not look me in the eyes. There goes the cowardly behavior again , she says to Ekstra Bladet.

Emilie Nørgaard is not going to repeat her biological father's behavior.

- If Martin at some point wants to drink a cup of coffee and talk about how his life is , and hear how my is going , then I would accept the offer. But it would .just be this I no longer have the desire or urge to build a close relationship with him.

From other articles:
Her og Nu: Emilie was conceived when Martin & and her mum Heidi were on vacation in Majorca. But after this, Martin refused to have anything to do with the child and broke the relationship.
When asked in June 2013 if she wanted to see him she said NO, not right now,maybe this will change when I am older.
H&N: Does it bother you when you see him with N&F?
Emilie: No, I have my own family.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »

I have to say that seems to be a bit publicity seeking from the daughter as well. She is underaged, right? So her mom must have given consent that this interview gets published.

If she was really interested in getting to know her father, she should have tried and contact him first (privately). If he refused everything, then she could have done the interview. It seems more that she is influenced by her mother and they tried to make some quick $ $ $ with that story.

Having said that, of course it is not acceptable that he is not taking care of his daughter.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2013, 02:13:15 PM »

Perhaps there is more to the story than we know?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »

Perhaps there is more to the story than we know?

There surely is. It does not seem to me that she seriously wants any contact - she is old enough, why did she not try and contact him (privately) and said "hej, I am your daughter, I want to meet you"? If he had turned her down she could have still done the newspaper revenge route.
TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2013, 03:58:08 PM »

I agree it seems a bit off to publicly shame him before at least contacting him privately. Regardless of what I think of the man, I think he deserves to learn he has a daughter privately, not through the media.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2013, 12:01:03 AM »

So she wants to speak to Martin and thinks the best way of doing is via the media.

Sorry, mother and daughter both seem media hungry to me.  Thumb down

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:10 AM »

This has more to do with the media having a go at Alex, than an interest in the well-being of Martin's daughter IMO. Martin is hardly a saint obviously but to me it's quite out of place to somehow put the responsebility on Alex. But somehow that's how it's ended up Thumb down
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2013, 12:09:04 AM »

This has more to do with the media having a go at Alex, than an interest in the well-being of Martin's daughter IMO. Martin is hardly a saint obviously but to me it's quite out of place to somehow put the responsebility on Alex. But somehow that's how it's ended up Thumb down

Oh, I completely agree. Let's blame the woman again. Roll Eyes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2013, 09:21:20 AM »

Another reason - Alex knew how to play the Danish media. She knows that this was a potential bad story and she is usually clever enough to avoid them (press Martin into having contact).

And - Alex is a good and caring mother who is very good at patchworking. I can't see that being Alex' doing.

I think the mom might not have been interested in contact between the two and now they try and milk the cow by giving interviews ... I feel sorry for the daughter, because it is spoiling any chance for her to get into contact with her dad.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2013, 06:44:20 PM »

She is probably loathe to risk the pain of rejection by reaching out to him directly since he has already chosen to ignore her existence. And presumably she hopes to provoke him into making contact by speaking about it, or just wants to express her anger. It's not the most above-board way to go about it, but since he has abandoned her I can't blame her for handling it in that manner. She's just 19, right? Poor kid.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2013, 08:27:32 PM »

What a dirtbag.  I don't think it's fair to involve Alex in this.  Martin is an adult with a mind of his own.  He's the only one responsible for his behavior toward his daughter. Thumb down
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2014, 05:30:44 PM »

Does anyone know if Martin actually works.or does he just live free in the house Joachim paid for (by selling the Inn & restaurant) that he gave to Alex when they divorced
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: