Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asma Al Assad first lady of syria  (Read 80398 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: August 28, 2013, 05:05:47 PM »

Did she ever have the baby?   Boy or girl?
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: August 28, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »

I hope Emma and the kids like Russia because that's going to be the only friendly place to stay once the hammer drops
sinners23

Small Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: August 28, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »

Did she ever have the baby?   Boy or girl?
The rumour about  about a pregnancy came out of a newspaper in Beirut. Evidence of if it is true or not is hard to gauge in the current climate. She was not photographed for a number of moments until that awful instagram account ran by the regime started.Where she was wearing a jawbone up which set a person back over 200 euros, it is not imported into the country so how she got it past sanctions is anyone's guess. The only thing that will save her know is she also has British citizenship. I feel for her kids and of course the people of Syria.

"For there is nothing either good or bad,thinking makes it so"
   William Shakespeare (1564-1616) Hamlet
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:36 PM »

intersting read
http://www.dailymail.co.u...bunker-vile-dictator.html

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2013, 07:25:30 PM »

I bet she is wishing for the good ol days when she walked in Paris

I think It will effect her deeply to know she'll never be the glam style icon she wants to be and that she is hated so much over the world  Champagne

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: October 01, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »

An interpreter for the wife of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Mihran Bertizlian, took shelter in Armenia four months ago in order to secure his family’s safety.

Asma al-Assad’s interpreter, who is a Syrian citizen of Armenian origin, told the Hürriyet Daily News in Armenia’s capital Yerevan that even though he tried not to flee Syria, he had to take shelter temporarily to guarantee the safety of his family.

“I could not take even the smallest belongings with me when I was leaving my house. I miss my house, Syria’s air and water, and even its beggars on the streets,” Bertizlian said, adding that like most of the Syrian Armenians, they wished that the war would end soon and they could return home. “I am here temporarily. I do not feel that I belong to Armenia.”

Stating that Bashar al-Assad was a well-educated person, he argued that he had been "tricked" and “did not know what games were being played in the lion’s den,” adding that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was also “another piece of the checkers.” Bertizlian said al-Assad had to do more for democracy but in comparison to his father, Hafez al-Assad, he and his wife Asma had portrayed a different profile in public. “I feel deeply sorry for what has been happening,” the interpreter said.
http://www.hurriyetdailyn...D=54001&NewsCatID=352

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2013, 02:44:14 PM »

An interpreter for the wife of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Mihran Bertizlian, took shelter in Armenia four months ago in order to secure his family’s safety.

Asma al-Assad’s interpreter, who is a Syrian citizen of Armenian origin, told the Hürriyet Daily News in Armenia’s capital Yerevan that even though he tried not to flee Syria, he had to take shelter temporarily to guarantee the safety of his family.

“I could not take even the smallest belongings with me when I was leaving my house. I miss my house, Syria’s air and water, and even its beggars on the streets,” Bertizlian said, adding that like most of the Syrian Armenians, they wished that the war would end soon and they could return home. “I am here temporarily. I do not feel that I belong to Armenia.”

Stating that Bashar al-Assad was a well-educated person, he argued that he had been "tricked" and “did not know what games were being played in the lion’s den,” adding that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was also “another piece of the checkers.” Bertizlian said al-Assad had to do more for democracy but in comparison to his father, Hafez al-Assad, he and his wife Asma had portrayed a different profile in public. “I feel deeply sorry for what has been happening,” the interpreter said.
http://www.hurriyetdailyn...D=54001&NewsCatID=352

In other words, he doesn't want a hit put on him and his family.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »

An image grab taken from a video released by the Syrian state TV on October 15, 2013, allegedly shows Syria's first lady Asma al-Assad (C-L) planting an olive tree with children at an undisclosed location in Syria. Asma al-Assad laughed off claims she has fled the war-hit country in footage broadcast, saying she was standing by her embattled husband President Bashar al-Assad. Crap

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: October 30, 2013, 06:43:06 PM »

An image grab taken from a video released by the Syrian state TV on October 15, 2013, allegedly shows Syria's first lady Asma al-Assad (C-L) planting an olive tree with children at an undisclosed location in Syria. Asma al-Assad laughed off claims she has fled the war-hit country in footage broadcast, saying she was standing by her embattled husband President Bashar al-Assad. Crap

In the second picture, she looks like she's being starved. Except in her case, it's by choice. Ugh.

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: October 30, 2013, 06:51:22 PM »

Think It's from an interview they made she is disgusting

Reports say they monitor the news from aboard so she is not fully aware of how much she hated

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: October 30, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »

In the second picture, she looks like she's being starved. Except in her case, it's by choice. Ugh.
i am also think it's a choice Nerves
she don't looks good anyway if you ask me.
actually i can understand that Bachare is her husband and there is only few things she can do to have power or even her own views in their relationship,but as a mother and humain i cant understand the daily ruin,destruction and kill didn't push her to take her kids and go out of there away from him,sorry but i cant help thinking she as freeky as her bloody husband.

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: October 30, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »

actually i can understand that Bachare is her husband and there is only few things she can do to have power or even her own views in their relationship,but as a mother and humain i cant understand the daily ruin,destruction and kill didn't push her to take her kids and go out of there away from him,sorry but i cant help thinking she as freeky as her bloody husband.

I have to agree. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but she's demonstrated no regard for life or human suffering and a love for living in luxury. Sadly, even if something happens to husband, she'll probably walk away unscathed as she's a citizen of the UK.

leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: October 30, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »

I have to agree. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but she's demonstrated no regard for life or human suffering and a love for living in luxury. Sadly, even if something happens to husband, she'll probably walk away unscathed as she's a citizen of the UK.

I agree that Emma has no regard for human suffering but even if she wanted to leave, Bashar would not let her take the children. for men like him they are HIS children and I doubt she would find anyone willing to help her as it would entail a lot of risk to themselves and their faimly.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »

I agree that Emma has no regard for human suffering but even if she wanted to leave, Bashar would not let her take the children. for men like him they are HIS children and I doubt she would find anyone willing to help her as it would entail a lot of risk to themselves and their faimly.
I have to agree that it would be very difficult for her to leave with the children. I doubt that the al Assad extended family would ever let that happen.
dbc

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2013, 02:06:19 AM »

she knew who he was when she married him & what the risks were regarding having children with him.
he was a murderer loooong before he married her, it's practically a family trait, but she married him & into this family anyway so no mercy for her from me.
she deserves what she's going through alongside her husband as far as I'm concerned.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: