Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asma Al Assad first lady of syria  (Read 80396 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »

Think It's from an interview they made she is disgusting

Reports say they monitor the news from aboard so she is not fully aware of how much she hated

I find it hard to believe that she doesn't know anything. She's an intelligent woman.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2013, 08:10:32 PM »

Think It's from an interview they made she is disgusting

Reports say they monitor the news from aboard so she is not fully aware of how much she hated

I find it hard to believe that she doesn't know anything. She's an intelligent woman.
indeed in a world all you need is one click and get all informations you want about any part in the world is hard to believe she is not fully aware unless she use that technology only for shopping Dead

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: October 31, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »

inside people say that she is not fully aware of the media outside the country not on what happens inside
It's Asad choice to monitor the media
she is aware to some extent of what is being said on Syria but not fully

IMO I am sure Russia could have provided her a safe place If she ever wanted to leave

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: October 31, 2013, 08:30:33 PM »

IMO I am sure Russia could have provided her a safe place If she ever wanted to leave
i am sure of that too but i don't think her husband will allow that she had to do it before and i am sure she had many chances but now things get complecated it's like they make it together or they fall together i think that's Bachar kind  Crap

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2013, 09:43:57 PM »

i am sure of that too but i don't think her husband will allow that she had to do it before and i am sure she had many chances but now things get complecated it's like they make it together or they fall together i think that's Bachar kind  Crap

They're a love match. She's not going anywhere.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2013, 10:47:36 PM »

She would not have been the first or only person to be fooled by Assad. He had a lot of people with pretty good intel fooled.
I wonder how much of his ruthlessness had been feasible when they courted, she Imo was taken by his power, his money and influence and by the position of Rose of the Desert, when she married him.
After that wedding and esp after the birth of the children she (IMO again!) was very much tied to him. The children are his, ex-wives usually have little say and since the portrayal of the perfect family life was of importance to him, he would not have suffered a divorce or accepted his children living abroad.
Any escape even to Russia would have borne the risk that the Assad family might have arranged for hhm unpleasantries happening to her family. And she would have come back.
Alas, while I think all this is true, I don't think it is quite correct to paint her as the innocent victim. She showered herself in luxury and with little regard to the national welfare while everything was going well.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: November 01, 2013, 12:00:21 PM »

inside people say that she is not fully aware of the media outside the country not on what happens inside
It's Asad choice to monitor the media
she is aware to some extent of what is being said on Syria but not fully

I've heard that rumour but I just struggle to believe it. It just seems like a get out clause to me.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: November 02, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »

Emma is an idiot with no contingency plan, she has squandered her goodwill and painted herself into a corner. The sad fact is it's her childrem that are really going to suffer when all is said and done. If she is as intelligent as people say she had better call up Imelda Marcos and Madame Ben-Ali to see if they can giver ideas for a survival strategy.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2013, 06:31:35 PM »

I don't think she is fooled by Asad It's impossible for  her to not know what he's doing they live in a bunker

He was a dictator before I don't feel bad for her she just another Eva Brown

IMO he is a war criminal and so does she

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

dbc

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: November 02, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »

I don't think she is fooled by Asad It's impossible for  her to not know what he's doing they live in a bunker

He was a dictator before I don't feel bad for her she just another Eva Brown

IMO he is a war criminal and so does she
IA, wrote much the same a while ago, no way she didn't know he was a killer before the wedding & no way she didn't know after, Like Eva Brown, she knew it all but didn't care.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: June 06, 2014, 01:55:36 AM »

In this photo released by Syria's national news agency, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Syrian first lady Asma Assad vote in the country's presidential election at a polling station in Maliki, a residential area in the center of the capital Damascus, Syria, on June 3, 2014, Syrians lined up outside polling centers in government-controlled areas around the country to vote Tuesday in the presidential election that Assad is widely expected to win but which the exiled opposition has slammed as a "farce".

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: April 17, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.u...ls/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb

Asma al-Assad, the Syrian presidentís British-born wife, is facing calls to be stripped of her UK citizenship after she was accused of propping up his propaganda operation

JMO she's Eva Braun of the region. 

Ranting At one time her sons went to boarding school in England.  I wonder what goes through the mind of the mother of sons raised to be dictators?  Does she talk to school counselors about the best classes to prepare for gassing their own citizens..... 

Does having designer clothes, power and greed make it easier to live in total denial  or does it just help in closing your eyes? 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2017, 01:43:47 AM »

well Countess of Cows i don't think she have any other choice,it's not easy at all to be a dictator wife Bachar won't alow she takes her leave and i think once she is out the his circle for any reason she is dead....

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: