Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well well - Mary is advertising for Dulux in Australia ...  (Read 9509 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2010, 10:50:33 AM »

So THIS is how Mary plans to pay for her new furniture! Colour spread in the Melbourne Sunday Age Magazine today - one "Andrea Lucena Orr" who works for Dulux is featuring Princess Mary at Amalienborg Palace and the renovations, to sell Dulux paint. Complete with an official picture of Mary in the official Danish rubies! The picture of Mary is accompanied by a shot of the Haynes icolour Demo.

I doubt whether Margrethe will be pleased.
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »

Great find, Hester!  Star

This reeks of the "huggies incident", n'est pas? And I don't think Dais was too impressed with that.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 12:29:31 PM »

So THIS is how Mary plans to pay for her new furniture! Colour spread in the Melbourne Sunday Age Magazine today - one "Andrea Lucena Orr" who works for Dulux is featuring Princess Mary at Amalienborg Palace and the renovations, to sell Dulux paint. Complete with an official picture of Mary in the official Danish rubies! The picture of Mary is accompanied by a shot of the Haynes icolour Demo.

Have a link??? Can't see a thing!!!

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 12:50:10 PM »

Have a link??? Can't see a thing!!!

It's in hardcopy and I don't have a scanner! PM me and I'll post it to you!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »

I wonder if Mary is going to use this connection as an excuse to fly to Australia soon? They are due up for a visit.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 04:23:37 PM »

Probably, Barrie.

She's been working so hard since 2010 began, who could possibly begrudge her a little holiday?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 04:32:42 PM »

Can someone please get hold of a copy and scan it, so it can be sent to Ekstra Bladet???

Star for a great find!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 05:37:35 PM »

I wonder if this is one of the ways she's getting back at Marge for the lecture Marge gave her after she was photo'd w/RZ? 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 05:57:18 PM »

Does this media-hungry Icon ever learn..................obviously she can and does get away with whatever she wants
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 06:19:11 PM »

I can't believe how quickly you believed in these stupidity Shocked

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
HC

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »

Didn't moshie - and DRF - try to make it look like the Huggies advert was unintentional and unauthorised. Didn't the Danish consultate make a statement and try to make it look like moshie had been taken advantage of.  Well, there is no way this can be a second unintentional slip.

So now we have at least three corporate clients moshie has lined up in Aus: Huggies, Jetstar and now Dulux. Who is organising these sponsorships for moshie: moshie herself, her family, Max Markson or another agent in Aus?  Where do payments go: directly to moshie, some bogus account she has set up in Aus, to a family member, or??

I didn't see the spread and hope someone can scan it. And one of our RD'ers in Denmark should definitely pass this on to the Danish press.

Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 10:17:29 PM »

Don't tell me they used Australian paint in a Danish Palace?  Why is she advertising in Amalianborg?
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 10:20:24 PM »

Don't tell me they used Australian paint in a Danish Palace?  Why is she advertising in Amalianborg?

Good point - but Dulux of course is a multinational ... so it won't be little Andrea Lucena-Orr of dulux Australia making the arrangements, but some corporate pal of Rigmor Zobel et al no doubt ...

I'll try & get it scanned. What will outrage Margrethe is that the photo of Mary is in her official gear and has the Ruby Parure being used in a commercial promotion.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 10:25:11 PM »

Don't tell me they used Australian paint in a Danish Palace?  Why is she advertising in Amalianborg?

ICI/Dulux isn't an Australian brand; it's owned by AkzoNobel, a Dutch multinational. ICI paints are some of the world's best. They have terrific Low- and Zero-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) formulas, which are all the rage now for sustainable/green building.

If they used ICI paints in the restauration of their Amalienborg home, that was smart. What is not smart for a public figure, is taking on gainful marketing work to further your Aussie brand and name recognition.

But then again, perhaps this means that Mary smells she is nearly out of there and is already putting out feelers for her new life back in Oz.  Thinking
divinemiss

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 10:28:20 PM »

Whatever is next...Mary on tv plugging toilet roll?Huh? Dead Such class.....NOT
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: