Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chateau deCaix  (Read 3913 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »

the pictures I have seen of this castle it looks huge.    Anyone ever see any pictures of the interior of this beautiful chateau or any pictures of when they bought it (1974) what it was like before many years of improvements

http://www.billedblade.d.../2010/3Cayx-galleri.aspx

And all this will belong to the Icon in a few years....................oh how the Donaldson's will enjoy living in such a beautiful place, that actually makes money and supports itself
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:35:03 PM »

lynda, I couldn't open your link....if anybody has problems as well, try this one:

http://www.billedbladet.d.../2010/3/Cayx%20-%204.aspx

that would be really a pity - I tell you lynda. The :clown:pcouple doesn't seem to have a relations to this property or country....

I just hope, dame henrietta changes her mind and put's the Schakenborg's in the testament for this one! They both speak french and like to spent time in France as well! They already look like they belong there..... Spiteful

Plus MoreyMeMore would break out in pre-menopausal sweat flushes, if somebody she would encounter in the surrounding area started to talk in french with her.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:50:34 PM by PeDe » Logged

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:55:29 PM »

Just wish Henrik would change his mind, and leave it in trust for one of joachim's sons......
The CP Couple will bleed it dry
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:39:55 AM »

Just wish Henrik would change his mind, and leave it in trust for one of joachim's sons......

why not? they've just about bled Danmark dry...what's a little castle gonna make a difference of..Huh? Snare Crap

here's 100th, Lynda Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Carla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »

the pictures I have seen of this castle it looks huge.    Anyone ever see any pictures of the interior of this beautiful chateau or any pictures of when they bought it (1974) what it was like before many years of improvements

http://www.billedblade.d.../2010/3Cayx-galleri.aspx

And all this will belong to the Icon in a few years....................oh how the Donaldson's will enjoy living in such a beautiful place, that actually makes money and supports itself

Got that right Lynda that place is going to be bogan central when Marge starts pushing up daisies *shudder*.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 04:35:10 PM »

why not? they've just about bled Danmark dry...what's a little castle gonna make a difference of..Huh? Snare Crap

here's 100th, Lynda Thumb up

G Smiley

Well thank you Getafix.........I appreciate that.  Lynda

HRH Miss Scarlett
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

I really wonder why they didn't leave it to Joachim?  It seems like the least they could do for their second son...  I know that it's not the most traditional if Daisy were just another lady and Henrik were the one with all the cash, but let's be real here --Fred's getting a whole kingdom from his mother, so why can't Dame Henri leave his other son, the one he seems to like more and who appreciates his homeland, the chateau?

And I'm not sure Fred and Mary even LIKE France, apart from sunning themselves in the Mediterranean.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 01:05:53 AM »

Chateaux de Cayx 2003 with Princess Alexandra   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeKtNxOy-d8
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 03:56:33 PM »

Chateaux de Cayx 2003 with Princess Alexandra   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeKtNxOy-d8

Thank you so much for sharing this, CyrilSebastian. It looks like an incredibly beautiful and tranquil place to relax and spend time with family. I can't get over how cute Nikolai is! 

I wonder if one of the Danish posters can comment on Alexandra's accent when speaking Danish? I love the Danish language, and the way she speaks is so melodic and flowing. Given that she grew up speaking German, I wonder if it was easier for her to learn Danish and pick up the accent?
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 02:05:45 AM »

IrishLass, I am glad that you liked Chateau de Caix 2003.  Smiley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 05:53:36 PM »

Hard to believe within a year's time they would be separated.
Alice Unchained

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2021, 09:13:01 PM »

Hard to believe within a year's time they would be separated.

Yes, they seemed very happy in the video. Some people are very good at covering their problems, but also things happen that change relationships drastically almost overnight. Shame they couldn't work things out, she seemed like a good addition to the family.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: