Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Genetic Inheritable Health Issues of the Royals--------  (Read 1983 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2007, 02:16:54 AM »

Every human has a Inheritable Genetic Health History.........the Royals are no different:
Scoliosis:  Princess Eugenie
Poor Vision:  Prince Albert, CP Victoria, Prince Carl-Philip
Epileptic:
Stuttering:  Prince Albert, CP Frederick ?
Teeth:  CP Mary (gums),
Baldness"  Prince Albert & William,
Hemophelia:
Poor Skin:
Diabetes:
Braces on Teeth:
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 04:25:21 PM »

Hakkon has also poor vision at least he had in the past when he wore glasses.

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »

I just read that Princess Madeleine also has poor vision, and CP Mary had receeding gums.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 10:57:50 PM »

Doesn't WA have this strange genetic disease? Sarcoidosis/Boeck? I remember reading a tearful piece in a yellow press mag about him and Maxima being freaked out at the prospect that their daughter Amalia had inherited it. (they obviously calmed down a bit since they went on to have two more children so far...)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

Doesn't WA have this strange genetic disease? Sarcoidosis/Boeck? I remember reading a tearful piece in a yellow press mag about him and Maxima being freaked out at the prospect that their daughter Amalia had inherited it. (they obviously calmed down a bit since they went on to have two more children so far...)

Never believe the gossip mags  Tongue They also thought WA couldn't have children, because Sarcoidosis.
But it is indeed confirmed that WA has Sarcoidosis, the drugs he has to take has several side effects (like weight gain).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoidosis

No direct cause of sarcoidosis has been identified, although there have been reports of cell wall deficient bacteria that may be possible pathogens[1]. These bacteria are not identified in standard laboratory analysis. It has been thought that there may be a hereditary factor because some families have multiple members with sarcoidosis. To date, no reliable genetic markers have been identified, and an alternate hypothesis is that family members share similar exposures to environmental pathogens. There have also been reports of transmission of sarcoidosis via organ transplants[2].

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 11:55:54 PM »

Does anyone know if a royal has been diagnosed with an ASD (autism spectrum disorder?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: