Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Daniel Westerling an Aset or Liability to CP Victoria?????  (Read 3474 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2007, 02:31:23 AM »

How do you (this very illustrious board members) view Daniel.  In Five-long (media-prone) years is he an Asset or Liability.  What has he done to help himself (and be a worldwide credit to CP Victoria)? 
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 05:50:51 AM »

How do you (this very illustrious board members) view Daniel.  In Five-long (media-prone) years is he an Asset or Liability.  What has he done to help himself (and be a worldwide credit to CP Victoria)? 

I don't think he is an asset but I also don't think he is a liability.  He's come off as such a bore that when and if the engagement is announced, I don't think anyone will care.  Commoner males marrying into royalty don't have the same allure that the commoner females have.  They won't wear the expensive jewels and the couture gowns.  They won't have the eager, giddy masses of people panting after their every move.  No one really pays attention to the royal male.  It's the females who have always garnered the attention.  Look at Cinderella, Snow White, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty....it's always about the ladies.  Disney won't be making profit on a story about a poor but handsome fellow who is swept off his feet by the rich princess who rescues him from a destitute life.  But that would be an interesting movie to see

I will say that whoever Daniel hired to give him a makeover should be fired.  His hair has more grease than the Exxon Valdez oil spill.  I think all that grease is just a front for the Ashton Kutcher trucker hat he has hiding under his hair.  And I'm sure underneath the business suits is a Ed Hardy shirt just waiting to burst.

Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »

I don't think he is an asset but I also don't think he is a liability.  He's come off as such a bore that when and if the engagement is announced, I don't think anyone will care.  Commoner males marrying into royalty don't have the same allure that the commoner females have.  They won't wear the expensive jewels and the couture gowns.  They won't have the eager, giddy masses of people panting after their every move.  No one really pays attention to the royal male.  It's the females who have always garnered the attention.  Look at Cinderella, Snow White, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty....it's always about the ladies.  Disney won't be making profit on a story about a poor but handsome fellow who is swept off his feet by the rich princess who rescues him from a destitute life.  But that would be an interesting movie to see   

*Hand up*  Confused I wanna see them marrying. Iīve watched them for sooo long. I want the whole show. After all these years with Danielīs pissed looks at the press and Victoriaīs stupid answers, I wanna see, how they would do the transformation to "loving eloquent couple" on the engagement couch. I wanna see, if the court manages to get Danielīs overdone makeover down to a normal level.
I wanna see, how Daniel would do as father. And now I wanna really him, even do I am still thinking, that she could have done better (but Iīve also said, that prince consorts automatically need to be either assholes or depressive  Roll Eyes)
But of course itīs mostly about Vickan. I guess those Swedes, who have watched her since her baby times want to see their "baby" marrying in a beautiful dress and self getting a child and Daniel would be just decoration and a donator.
And I guess he knows that very well. This week he babbled about an other business project to the actually so hated press. And Victoria said this week, that she would want to be a child again and that she hates the idea of getting 30. And asked about her bracelet (that she clearly got from Westling. The press had reported it before), she said, that she had gotten it from a special person.  Crap
With the one behaving so totally ignorant and as if it would be the most natural, that the rags report about his wee gyms and the other one behaving like a silly child, the wedding is something one surely has to wait even much longer for. Maybe even forever.

I will say that whoever Daniel hired to give him a makeover should be fired.  His hair has more grease than the Exxon Valdez oil spill.  I think all that grease is just a front for the Ashton Kutcher trucker hat he has hiding under his hair.  And I'm sure underneath the business suits is a Ed Hardy shirt just waiting to burst.
One would hope, there is still the Ed Hardy shirt. This image mix of a Stureplan brat and a young naive graduate from business school, he is now sporting, surely was nothing Victoria would have fallen in luv with. I guess this 80kg meat, decoratively wrapped into tight ADIDAS trainer shirts attracted her attention more  Roll Eyes
Zaria

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »

I think that being a prince consort is not Daniel's life time dream, so that why keeps babbling to the press about this gym of his. But have you ever seen a prince consort with a gym imperium? I haven't... I've only seen some slighty frustrated and depressed men sitting next to queens, so I think that Daniel will let the cake pass in the end. He's definitely not going to be a second prince Philip, who just says what comes to his mind and making people believe he totally lost it. Daniel is not like that, he wants his gym and that's that. And Vickan? Well, she'll let him have his gym, they'll go on forever like this and C-P's kids will be next in line to the throne. Bummer, now they changed the law for nothing back then... Wink

Sorry for this depressing view, but come on, haven't they been dating like erhm forever? Roll Eyes
When you're almost 30 (tick tack tick tack) and you've known your boyfriend for such a long time and you have to produce a heir? This is really getting interesting...
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 08:30:24 PM »

Wonder what CP Victoria's sister Madeleine, and brother CarlPhilip think of Daniel?  Or is he like the old couch you keep meaning to either get fixed or dump ... you just keep forgeting its their.
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Mon Dieu! Attempted tiara theft by Bogan!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

I think (as demonstrated by the State Visit) that Vicken is not-so-secretly pineing away for Freddums (why?  Thinking I'm not sure) and that Daniel is merely someone to keep the press off her back.  I mean, surely if she acted this way towards Fred and had NO boyfriend the speculation and scandal would be that much more intense.   Shocked
Daniel in the mean time has a high profile relationship with which he can promote his little business and live a grander lifestyle.  He's just so crabby about it because he knows they will never marry and that the money train will end sooner or later.   Cry
I think this is actually a great little set-up they have despite how they may act about it outwardly - it seems to be convenient for them both.

Marissa - hands full with Zoe (Dec 7/03) and Markus (Feb 22/06)!
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »

Wonder what CP Victoria's sister Madeleine, and brother CarlPhilip think of Daniel?  Or is he like the old couch you keep meaning to either get fixed or dump ... you just keep forgeting its their.
Well, at least all two siblings are working out at Master Training. On ascension day V&D and Madeleine & her Jonas met for dinner at a restaurant in South Sweden. And on Sundays all often meet with the king & queen for family dinners, where itīs said, that they are self cooking.
So I guess all are getting along, but donīt press each other to marry.
Carl Philip, so far, never really befriended with the boyfriends of his sisters. One (Erik Granath = the one, who was sooo fond of Madeleineīs boobs  Roll Eyes) was even said to have bullied him in the boarding school, they had both attended as teenagers. With this guy, he probably wasnīt on best terms, when Madeleine and him dated.
With Daniel things seem to work better. But I donīt think, itīs real friendship. Therefore the two guys seem too different.

I think (as demonstrated by the State Visit) that Vicken is not-so-secretly pineing away for Freddums (why?   I'm not sure) and that Daniel is merely someone to keep the press off her back.  I mean, surely if she acted this way towards Fred and had NO boyfriend the speculation and scandal would be that much more intense.   
Daniel in the mean time has a high profile relationship with which he can promote his little business and live a grander lifestyle.  He's just so crabby about it because he knows they will never marry and that the money train will end sooner or later.   
I think this is actually a great little set-up they have despite how they may act about it outwardly - it seems to be convenient for them both.

Well, "pineing away" can be very convenient at 13, but I guess at 30 it means a problem...at least if you are said to be so fond of children and even more, if you are in bond to give birth to a heir. Today Iīve already read the first column on her eggs shrinking away...and I guess, there will be more until her bday  Roll Eyes
Freddles, she surely couldnīt have. And if Daniel is just going for plundering the Royal bling bling Christmas tree with all its perks (and this surely isnīt impossible), she still hasnīt a guy to make babies with. Of course Carl Philipīs or Madeleineīs children could step in. But thatīs as theoretical model, free from all emotions, surely easier than reality would be. Queen Fabiola probably could tell a great deal about that...

I guess with two (probably cute) tiny tots, this isnīt so much in your mind anymore. Wink Lucky you!
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »

Well I guess (so far) everyone agrees about Daniel (almost a zero)
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 09:34:39 PM »

So far Daniel hasn't done anything to embarrass Victoria and family (and that's a good thing) However, this relationship is so lackluster that sometimes I forget she's even dating anyone. Who knows? Maybe she's frustrated in the relationship herself, which is why she let Freddie flirt with her so much last month.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: