Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lux National Day 2015  (Read 29024 times)
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2015, 07:50:52 PM »

I really think Linus has a physical condition that makes her stand like that.  It's very obvious in these photos that her left arm is a few inches shorter than her right.

That's excellent, aristocratic breeding for you

How did you find this picture of Linus' twin brother?   Tongue Laugh bounce Laughing Star  It's good to see you again, FC. 

Claire reminds me very much of Mosh.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she looks at pictures and videos of Mosh and tries to emulate her.  There are too many similarities such as-wearing inappropriately gaudy jewels and camera-whoring. 

I'm back, Pixie, and I'm still mocking Stef's creepy arm.

The rest - jeepers. MT and Henri sure made some funky looking kids. Felix looks like he's about to start slapping his thigh, barn dance style. Claire's sleeves are flying south for the summer. There's two blokes in the back row who probably should be kept indoors during daylight hours. Stef and Gui. oof.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2015, 06:42:00 AM »

So, Claire is the mother of the heir, so far,

Umm why is this please? Confused Confused

I thought the other son had children too...

I don't follow this lot...so someone needs to update me pls  Hug

G Smiley

Louis is younger than Felix. The line of succession goes:

Guillaume
Felix
Felix' baby
(Louis)* (where he would have been)
Alexandra
Sebastian
--

In any case, Louis removed himself and any of his children from the line of succession before his marriage to Tessy.

Laboheme thx for your answer but why did Louis remove himself from the chair line pls?  Confused  Star

Coya, ITA wot was thinking Shocked Roll Eyes  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Mamie

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2015, 06:53:04 AM »

So, Claire is the mother of the heir, so far,

Umm why is this please? Confused Confused

I thought the other son had children too...

I don't follow this lot...so someone needs to update me pls  Hug

G Smiley

Louis is younger than Felix. The line of succession goes:

Guillaume
Felix
Felix' baby
(Louis)* (where he would have been)
Alexandra
Sebastian
--

In any case, Louis removed himself and any of his children from the line of succession before his marriage to Tessy.

Laboheme thx for your answer but why did Louis remove himself from the chair line pls?  Confused  Star

Coya, ITA wot was thinking Shocked Roll Eyes  Star

G Smiley

Louis gave up his succession rights and those of his children after Gabriel was born and after Tessy and him married. Originally, Tessy and Gabriel had no titles but in 2009 Henri gave them titles however Gabriel and Noah (and any future children) are still not in line to succeed.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2015, 11:45:18 AM »

The cour published a new, strange official family pic from the National Day. Claire looks like a giant, the whole family looks tense and unhappy with forced smiles and MT's dress looks like a mixture of a green sack and a nightie and the background looks just strange 

Well we know who would win the Homeliest RF Award by a country mile.

Really? I think Henri alone is handsome enough to push the Luxes up a few notches.  Icecream

Henri alone pushes them above the Windsors IMO, but if I put a finger over his face, they win homeliest RF by a country mile indeed.

I can't believe he's 60 years old and still looks that handsome  Icecream

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »

Louis gave up his succession rights and those of his children after Gabriel was born and after Tessy and him married. Originally, Tessy and Gabriel had no titles but in 2009 Henri gave them titles however Gabriel and Noah (and any future children) are still not in line to succeed.
[/quote]

Mamie  Star thx

but why did Louis give up being in line to the throne  Blush Confused Confused

Was it because Tessy was a commoner?

tak

G Blush

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2015, 01:27:56 PM »

It wasn't because Tessy was a commoner, but because their first child (Gabriel) was born out of wedlock while their second (Noah ) didn't. So Noah and any of Louis's children born after the wedding would be considered legitimate with succession rights, but not Gabriel. To prevent any problems, Louis chose to renounce his own succession rights.

laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »

Mamie  Star thx

but why did Louis give up being in line to the throne  Blush Confused Confused

Was it because Tessy was a commoner?

tak

G Blush

No. It was mainly because he and Tessy had a baby out of wedlock and didn't get written permission from the Head of the House. (Basically, he got permission from dad!Henri, but not GD!Henri.)

Maybe if they had rushed the wedding so that it would have occurred before the baby's birth, he would have gotten permission.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2015, 01:37:50 PM »

Henri didn't refuse them the right to marry, Tessy and Louis didn't want to rush and marry. Henri and MT support both but didn't force them to marry before the child was born. That's why Gabriel was out of line and Louis then gave up his rights before he married Tessy because he didn't want Gabriel to feel inferior to any siblings born during the marriage (who would have been in line). The marriage was supported by Henri and MT, MT even carried little Gabriel during the wedding.
Mamie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2015, 06:36:41 AM »

It wasn't because Tessy was a commoner, but because their first child (Gabriel) was born out of wedlock while their second (Noah ) didn't. So Noah and any of Louis's children born after the wedding would be considered legitimate with succession rights, but not Gabriel. To prevent any problems, Louis chose to renounce his own succession rights.

The same thing happened with Henri's brother Jean. He renounced his succession rights along with his children's after his first child was born out of wedlock.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2015, 06:52:16 AM »

The thing with his brother was very different. 1. GD Jean and JC did not even visit their new grandchild before the parents were married. They only met their daughter in-law after they had married, never during her pregnancy or at the wedding. 2. Most of the Lux people believe that Henri's brother stepped down because of what happened in the country at this time and not because his girlfriend was pregnant. Not going into details here but if you google his brother you will find the information.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »

Laboheme and Tier1 thx so much  Star Star

sorry...just out of interest...once you take yourself out of the line...can you get back in again?

Or does that require an act of parliament to do so?

I have no idea why this stuff fascinates me  Roll Eyes  Blush

Thx again Hug

G Smiley

Mamie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2015, 04:46:20 AM »

The thing with his brother was very different. 1. GD Jean and JC did not even visit their new grandchild before the parents were married. They only met their daughter in-law after they had married, never during her pregnancy or at the wedding. 2. Most of the Lux people believe that Henri's brother stepped down because of what happened in the country at this time and not because his girlfriend was pregnant. Not going into details here but if you google his brother you will find the information.

I meant the situations are similar in that both gave up their rights (and those of future children) after their first child was born out of wedlock. Which always surprised me given that they are a Catholic royal family. To have it happen not just once but in two different generations. Majority of royal families would force a marriage first and the baby come "early."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: