Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweet Prince Guillaume  (Read 77077 times)
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »

Yes I think Guillaume is the ultimate princely heir right now even over Prince William, who, if Diana was still alive, would be similar in accomplishment and maturity to Guillaume.  I have a crush on Gui.  He and Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia are my two favorite Princes.   

Who is this Georg

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »

Who is this Georg

Glad you asked!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...edrich,_Prince_of_Prussia

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 01:38:18 AM »

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...ZySJo/s1600-h/Desktop.jpg [/quote]

thx for the images Charlotte Thumb up

while you all fight it out over Guli-boy, could I have the tiara on that woman's head Halo Angel

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 01:44:39 AM »

You're welcome getafix.  I got it from this blog: http://lux-arazzi.blogspo...0/family-resemblance.html.  It has another collage.

Sorry getafix, but Guillaume will be giving me the tiara for our royal wedding and I don't share tiaras.   

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 01:52:09 AM »

Sorry getafix, but Guillaume will be giving me the tiara for our royal wedding and I don't share tiaras.   
[/quote]

Right you are Charlotte

I'll wave to you as you walk past me, in me funeral-wreath tiara I wreched orff MEdiana's head, on your wedding day with Guili-boy Champagne

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 01:59:15 AM »

I can see why Mary has him in the "Haakon, Felipe" category - confronting for Mary Hoganson to deal with a successful, goodlooking, upper-class chap! She handles loser types like Fred much better ...

True-but Haakon and Felipe handle Mosh much better than Frex does.  They know how to shut her up and get her to go away.

You are so right. Mary knows that "fake" doesn't cut it with serious adults who have moved beyond "air guitar and exciting alternatives" and recognise that the ONLY way they can acquit themselves of their privileged role with any credibility is to work hard.
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

Who is this Georg

Glad you asked!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...edrich,_Prince_of_Prussia

I got a bit confused by all the uncle stuff. Are/were the younger/older that G's Dad?

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 08:09:36 PM »

They were older.  Georg's father was the third son:
The couple had four sons and three daughters. His two eldest sons both renounced their succession rights in order to marry commoners. His third son, and heir, Prince Louis Ferdinand died in 1977 during military maneuvers, and thus his eighteen-year-old grandson Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (son of Prince Louis Ferdinand) became immediate heir to the Prussian and German Imperial throne; Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia became heir to the thrones and as Head of the Hohenzollern family upon Louis Ferdinand's death in 1994.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...dinand,_Prince_of_Prussia

michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 09:15:23 PM »

For Charlotte.  Unfortunately, it seems your soon-to-be husband has tad bit of a acne and serious dandruff problem.  Oh well he's still royal.   Smiley

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:12:48 PM by michelle j » Logged

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »

Nerves Dead

michelle j

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 10:11:59 PM »

Gui also has a couple of DANDRUFF flakes on his lips.  Or, maybe his lips are just a little chapped. 

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 12:48:34 AM »

For Charlotte.  Unfortunately, it seems your soon-to-be husband has tad bit of a acne and serious dandruff problem.  Oh well he's still royal.   Smiley

Well I have some acne too;it's because we're both deep thinkers and internalize everything.  It's not because we're yucky people.  And who's to say that's dandruff; it could be ummm donut powder or sparkles?  So crisis diverted.  Hmmm, perhaps I should get him some anti-dandruff shampoo.  Just in case. 

michelle j

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2010, 12:59:07 AM »

Beer   Smiley

Bystander

Gigantic Member

Monaco's social elite are jealous of me

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2010, 01:50:54 AM »

Gui also has a couple of DANDRUFF flakes on his lips.  Or, maybe his lips are just a little chapped. 
Looks like he has either food crumbs or dandruff on his uniform while at the wedding. Regardless of which one, this young man needs someone to help him. I'm surprised his mom didn't brush them off.

Monaco's fairytale love story: post-engagement

PPDA: And this was the woman whom you needed?
Albert: I think...
Reporter: "Is Charlene Wittstock your soulmate?"
Albert: "I don't know if she is ...I don't know yet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: