Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweet Prince Guillaume  (Read 77006 times)
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2012, 08:43:27 PM »

Yes BWW I agree. I think the children will be better looking than their parents.  Wink Yes
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: November 09, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »

lol. These morphing pics crack me up each time. Grin Im pretty sure their kids will look nothing like this.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »

Uhhhhm...are they ever coming back from honeymoon?? Gui's birthday is Sunday. Sad
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: November 09, 2012, 08:30:30 PM »

Uhhhhm...are they ever coming back from honeymoon?? Gui's birthday is Sunday. Sad
If I was in his place I'd rather celebrate my birthday sipping cocktails on a warm beach than having coffee and cake at my parents in autumnal Luxembourg.  Cool
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2012, 07:02:22 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUI...WHEREVER U ARE!!  Cool
episcogal

« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2012, 07:17:42 AM »

I think Gui would look better with some professional barbering - shaving.  He needs a gentleman's barber with professional shaving, imo.  Even if he keeps the beard.  It's messy around the edges and bumpy.  I hope Stephanie cleans him up a bit.  He seems like a lovely guy.
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2012, 07:23:24 AM »

I think Gui would look better with some professional barbering - shaving.  He needs a gentleman's barber with professional shaving, imo.  Even if he keeps the beard.  It's messy around the edges and bumpy.  I hope Stephanie cleans him up a bit.  He seems like a lovely guy.

I like the beard, I think he looks 15 without it! 

It seems to have been trimmed nicely for the wedding. Poor guy, until he finds a permanent solution to his skin problems he is probably always going to keep the beard.  Sad
GoldCrest

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »

I don't think he can shave too much without further irritating his skin and worsening it.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2012, 10:19:00 PM »

Can anyone please tell the story of Guillaume being "disrespectful" to luxarazzi? I am curious to know what happened. Much appreciated if someone can.

She used to post here and talked about the meeting, which was covered in her blog (days later that entry was deleted) What I remember of the story is that she was very disappointed with his behaviour, apparently he spent the dinner/evening (smoking? I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or I just made that part up  Thinking ) with a couple of friends and some dolled-up girls and ignored the other attendants.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:24:30 PM by Clara » Logged

Goldenhair

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2015, 10:14:48 PM »

Can anyone help me translate this interview?
http://www.rtl.be/videos/...0617.aspx?CategoryID=3489
Unfortunately I only know english.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2015, 10:20:45 PM »

He talks about playing tennis and that his first challenge was to beat his father and now the challenge is to beat his brother. And that playing tennis together units them and that they are all very competitive and that he doesn't like to lose a match.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: