Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is queen rania a princess mary?  (Read 68908 times)
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

United States United States

"One of the bestlove stories ever lived"

Ignore
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:02:14 AM »

Ok ive heard stories that QR is a diva and she mean to her employees and she spending all of the tzax payers money on clothes and she uses the money on surgery???  :ranting:Anyone care to inform me?
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 02:19:00 AM »

IMO

Rania is like Letizia or Letizia is like Rania  Crazy Crazy

Choose what you want 

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 02:31:41 AM »

what  Snare i dont think spain is  as poor as jordan
royal observer

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 02:59:53 AM »

Ok ive heard stories that QR is a diva and she mean to her employees and she spending all of the tzax payers money on clothes and she uses the money on surgery???  :ranting:Anyone care to inform me?

First of all, I'm curious as to where you read or heard these stories? Do share!  The last two things I can believe, the first one about being mean to her employees I haven't heard anything about - until now!  Grin
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 03:40:31 AM »

Ranting omg bitch much i am no longer a rania fan at this point and frm http://www.forumforfree.c...rum=theroyals&act=idx just look for anything rania and man ur find urself changing ur icon
royal observer

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 05:05:28 AM »

Ranting omg bitch much i am no longer a rania fan at this point and frm http://www.forumforfree.c...rum=theroyals&act=idx just look for anything rania and man ur find urself changing ur icon

Can't get into the site for some reason. Can you post what you're seeing about Rania?
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 05:25:28 AM »

hmmm, yes. wonder how many folks are languishing in jail or had their lives ruined because of their humanitarian majesties ire? just goes to show what a load of bullsh1t these awards are 
why is she wasting money flying her personal jet to america? wouldn't it be more humanitarian to stay home, accept via videolink and give cost of trip money to some poor folks in jordan?

While Rania was out collecting her award--almost literally--two political commentators in Jordan were awaiting their legal fate for daring to criticize Jordan's involvement in the war in Afghanistan after a member of the royal family was killed in a suicide bombing of one of the CIA missions there. Even this account of it (http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=26757) by a royal family co-opted journalist doesn't dare mention that the Jordanian killed in the attack was a member of the royal family. She refers to him as the suicide bomber's "handler." Does anyone really think the two commentators aren't being handled exactly according to the will of the JRF?

Anyway, Rania looks like a hot mess in this photo, and the side-eyes the two ladies next to her are giving her are priceless
The short answer is because they are autocratic rulers. They don't have the popular support of their own people, so they clamp down on basic freedoms to try to force the masses into silence and inaction.

In Jordan and probably most Muslim countries, it is highly unpopular to cooperate with Westerners in a war against other Muslims. Probably, until the sharif died, most Jordanians didn't understand the extent to which Tubby was cooperating with the West in Afghanistan. Or, if they suspected it was there, it was mainly that (i.e., just suspicions). The regime could maintain plausible denial about it. But that all changes when a royal corpse comes home, and the family found itself exposed, with its pants figuratively down around the ankles. So it was "necessary" to quickly clamp down on political commentators who wanted to discuss this. It sends a message to the other
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 05:28:03 AM »

and more.....Personally I don't care about Noor's picture. She wasn't flashing her boobs or anything else. As Cher said, she was never going to be any higher up the royal food chain and she is just a kid so her silliness can be overlooked.

The only classy members of the JRF are either dead or not in the main picture anymore, read Queen Noor, Alia al Tabaa,Princess Alia al Hussein, Princess Rym, Hashem & Hamzah (Noor's sons). Everyone else is just so not classy and Rania is so declasse she's exalted it to an art form.

Perhaps Noor and Hamzah got pushed into making a traditional cousin marriage for some reason and this was Noor's little act of rebellion. It isn't the action of a mature woman but then again this girl have been spoiled their whole lives so why expect them to be grown up?? She ain't the queen so it doesn't matter.
wow---->It's interesting to me that all the ladies you find classy were not born royal (which is not to say that all the women who married in are classy, as we know from Exhibit A Rania that that isn't true).

I find Noor's children to be cyphers, but I respect them for keeping their heads down, not courting the media, and striving to maintain their dignity. Hamzah I find a bit boring and bland. Hunky Hashem has fallen into the deep end of religion, but maybe that is his way of dealing with the death of a parent at a tender age. The girls seem a bit lost to me, but they are still relatively young, so maybe they are just taking their time figuring things out.

I would say, in general, the Hashemite men have married up. The ones who married women who got a good education and had their own careers going before marriage seem to be better off. No, not a year as a bank teller and then a year as an assistant to a man who owns an Apple shop.  But Noor, Rym, and Ghida would've been just fine on their own had they not married royal men.
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 05:29:38 AM »

and>>>>Yes, and the list of inhumane and corrupt, greedy practices goes well beyond your short list, to actions that negatively affect the very fabric and quality of Jordanian life and society and involve manipulation of naive international players who haven't done their homework and don't even know the difference between royals who rule and royals who reign. Sometimes I think all the procedures and plastic surgeries are about trying to pretty up what she knows in her heart is a very ugly soul.

Even if we choose to define classy on a more shallow level, I wouldn't be able to insert Rania into that slot. She has pretensions, but lacks the natural instincts.

and>>>>It seems she addressed this when she wrote, "If you know Jordan you will know the iron grip she and her husband have on official media outlets so no 'bad' runours are ever leaked." But there are parties and witnesses to these things and, in Jordan, gossip rules, thanks to the tight grip on the media and the utter lack of transparency and accountability. Only a fool would go into specifics about reliable sources on a public forum, as it endangers all concerned.  Still, some things are part of the public record if care to do your own sleuthing.
>>>>and Please see the above comment. It's not all internet gossip. . .some people have seen these things with their own eyes in real time and lived to tell the tale.

Really, ifusayso, I don't think anyone here is trying to sell you on any ideas. Believe what you want to believe. But if you love Rania, you will probably be happier reading the posts on TRF. She doesn't have many fans here

twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 05:35:42 AM »

and man ouch>>> plastic surgery proof
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 05:37:01 AM »

and....they also posted Anorexia Nervosa

What is anorexia nervosa?

Anorexia nervosa is an illness that usually occurs in teenage girls, but it can also occur in teenage boys, and adult women and men. People with anorexia are obsessed with being thin. They lose a lot of weight and are terrified of gaining weight. They believe they are fat even though they are very thin. Anorexia isn't just a problem with food or weight. It's an attempt to use food and weight to deal with emotional problems.

What is the difference between anorexia and bulimia?

People with anorexia starve themselves, avoid high-calorie foods and exercise constantly. People with bulimia eat huge amounts of food, but they throw up soon after eating, or take laxatives or diuretics (water pills) to keep from gaining weight. People with bulimia don't usually lose as much weight as people with anorexia.

Warning signs of anorexia
Deliberate self-starvation with weight loss
Fear of gaining weight
Refusal to eat
Denial of hunger
Constant exercising
Greater amounts of hair on the body or the face
Sensitivity to cold temperatures
Absent or irregular periods
Loss of scalp hair
A self-perception of being fat when the person is really too thin

Why do people get anorexia?

The reason some people get anorexia isn't known. People with anorexia may believe they would be happier and more successful if they were thin. They want everything in their lives to be perfect. People who have this disorder are usually good students. They are involved in many school and community activities. They blame themselves if they don't get perfect grades, or if other things in life are not perfect.

What are the problems caused by anorexia?

Girls with anorexia usually stop having menstrual periods. People with anorexia have dry skin and thinning hair on the head. They may have a growth of fine hair all over their body. They may feel cold all the time, and they may get sick often. People with anorexia are often in a bad mood. They have a hard time concentrating and are always thinking about food. It is not true that anorexics are never hungry. Actually, they are always hungry. Feeling hunger gives them a feeling of control over their lives and their bodies. It makes them feel like they are good at something--they are good at losing weight. People with severe anorexia may be at risk of death from starvation.

What is the treatment for anorexia?

Treatment of anorexia is difficult, because people with anorexia believe there is nothing wrong with them. Patients in the early stages of anorexia (less than 6 months or with just a small amount of weight loss) may be successfully treated without having to be admitted to the hospital. But for successful treatment, patients must want to change and must have family and friends to help them.

People with more serious anorexia need care in the hospital, usually in a special unit for people with anorexia and bulimia. Treatment involves more than changing the person's eating habits. Anorexic patients often need counseling for a year or more so they can work on changing the feelings that are causing their eating problems. These feelings may be about their weight, their family problems or their problems with self-esteem. Some anorexic patients are helped by taking medicine that makes them feel less depressed. These medicines are prescribed by a doctor and are used along with counseling
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 05:40:24 AM »

and >jordanians people hate Rania because she is spending too much, like hollywood hairdresser had to fly to do her hair to London, ect

western people hate her because they think she uses aid money for her lavish life style.

people in Jordan won’t know about this because the press is under king control and people in Jordan are scare to talk because that would get them in to jail.

and another >>I think she is over botox. On some pictures she reminds me John River 

btw ppl these aren't my comments but the voice of a forum
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 05:45:27 AM »

i cant forget
Rania's office staff now numbers 19 in Jordan. She also "liberally utilizes the services of numerous ME consultants," including professors who teach in the U.S. The household numbers she employs are anyone's guess. QN, by comparison, employed 12 in her office at the peak of her tenure as Queen. In 1988, her household staff for the palace in Amman included a chief of staff, 3 chefs (1 always ready to prepare food in case someone got a craving in the middle of the night), 1 masseur, 2 dressers, 1 hairstylist, 5 nannies, and various others to add up to a grand total of 30 something. This is just for the inside duties and doesn't include the people who looked after the grounds, cars, security,...... Now, when contrasted with Buckingham Palace, these numbers seem modest but it was also a much smaller place. Seems like looking after the JRF accounts for some percentage of the economy of Jordan. But even the chief of staff admits there were vast inequities between what Jordanian employees made compared to employees imported in from other countries. And the foreign staff members also enjoyed free housing, transportation, meals and other perks. That seems really, really wrong. They devalue the employees from their own country.......What a morale booster
royal observer

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 05:46:28 AM »

Twilight - I never knew of this stuff you're posting but I did know about the nose job (that's obvious) and I commented sometime ago that it looks bad for a queen of a poor country swanning around in designer gowns when a lot of people in Jordan don't even have acces to clean water. She also poses for way too many glamor shots in fashion magazines like she was some kind of movie star - and of course her makeup and hair is always done by a top expensive Hollywood stylists and makeup artists. And then there's that tension with Queen Noor who I'm convinced was told either directly or indirectly that there is no room for 2 Queens in Jordan and so Noor discretely steps aside and spends more time now in the US than she does in Jordan. Believe me, there are certain things I do admire about Rania and her work, but by no means do I think she's a saint.
twilightroyalty

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 05:50:07 AM »

Twilight - I never knew of this stuff you're posting but I did know about the nose job (that's obvious) and I commented sometime ago that it looked bad for a queen of a poor country swanning around in designer gowns when a lot of people in Jordan don't even have acces to clean water. She also poses for way to many glamor shots in fashion magazines like she was some kind of movie star - and of course her makeup and hair is done by a top Hollywood stylist and makeup artist. And then there's that tension with Queen Noor who I'm convinced was told either directly or indirectly that there is no room for 2 Queens in Jordan and so Noor discretely step aside and spends more time now in the US than she does in Jordan. Believe me, there are certain things I do admire about Rania and her work, but by no means do I think she's a saint.

agreed dont expect u to be prefect but have some common sense if ur country is a thrid war country y r u stepping out in designer clothing and i hope huessin wife does the same to rania
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: