Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is queen rania a princess mary?  (Read 66263 times)
Royal tart

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Omnia fortuna committe

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2013, 06:17:50 AM »

Again, please refrain from personal attacks and get back to dishing - especially about that despicable human parasite , "Queen" Rania Smiley

As her country sinks further into recession she continues her US-tax-payer-funded lifestyle... I am surprised members of the Tea Party don't swoop in on Rania and put her in the hold ...  Grin

"I have the heart of a man, and I am not afraid of anything"
Elizabeth R
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2013, 06:22:08 AM »

This seemed to me a personal attack. I have reported it as such, and await the moderator's feedback.

Fair play. I reported you original post as well.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2013, 06:22:55 AM »

This has gotten way off track IMO (whether intention or unintentional).

I've been here many years.  RD is about as far from being racist as any board.  People like myself, Little Star and LA Princess, among others, come from diverse ethnic backgrounds.  I have never experienced racism on this board - whether in a generalisation sense or direct attack - EVER.

How about we all agree to dish on the royals.  No-one is being racist.  And suggestions of racial generalisations are rather insulting IMO, and are a personal attack on the good people of RD.

Ultimately, if there are sensitivities, there is a box at the top of all of our browsers where we can opt out of the discussion.  Screeching at other posters to behave in a way that individuals find appropriate is not the way at RD.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Royal tart

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Omnia fortuna committe

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2013, 06:26:10 AM »

Agreed! Lets get back to dishing.

Rania is an idiot, vain, manipulative creature. If this was the 1700's her head would be on a spike (along with her diminutive foolish King Smiley

"I have the heart of a man, and I am not afraid of anything"
Elizabeth R
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2013, 01:59:20 PM »

I'm going to close this thread for now - it needs to be cleaned up.

We have no wish for this board to be a place where racism or misogyni thrive. When we see racist or misogynistic posts we ALWAYS comment on it. However we don't read all posts and trust the members here to report when they see posts they find offensive and thus leave it to US to deal with. It doesn't serve the board well to start fighting in the thread throwing around the terms racists. The members here are a varied group: we come from a lot of different countries with different cultures and languages (obviously). Thus someone can put something in a way that to some seems racist and to others is clearly not.

Royal tart, it's very disruptive to the board acting like a one woman board police officer. Another time write to a board helper or the mods before you start taking a thread O/T like you did here. Obviously people here are going to respond when you more or less call them racists. Again: another time write to the mods or report. Also I find your post about Raina's head on a spike very disturbing. It reflects very poorly on the board.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: