Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 57245 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »

When she emerged in the Royal levels, by dating and eventually marrying Friso, she came across as an ambitious lady who exactly knew what she wanted. And over time she built up an impressive resume, for example actively involved with The Elders.

Currently I would say she is a strong woman, after all that happened. And in particular more appropriate in this case than Mosh.
She certainly comes across as very ambitious. It is actually a character trait that would be much admired in men, but frowned upon in women. She seems to have a knack in networking and finding people who are important and give her the challenge she wants.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2015, 03:56:01 AM »

November 23
Mabel of The Netherlands attended the IDFA Film festival to meet teenage Afghan Rapper and activist Sonita and watch her movie in Amsterdam.

The film, Sonita, is the story of Sonita Alizadeh, an illegal Afghan refugee living in poverty in the suburbs of Teheran. Sonita Alizadeh is a force to be reckoned with. With a poet's soul and activist's passion, Sonita uses her rap lyrics and powerful voice to fight child marriage. She succeeded in avoiding a marriage, and embarked upon a journey to end child marriage in the world.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:54:10 AM by PeDe » Logged

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2015, 05:49:46 AM »

When she emerged in the Royal levels, by dating and eventually marrying Friso, she came across as an ambitious lady who exactly knew what she wanted. And over time she built up an impressive resume, for example actively involved with The Elders.

Currently I would say she is a strong woman, after all that happened. And in particular more appropriate in this case than Mosh.
She certainly comes across as very ambitious. It is actually a character trait that would be much admired in men, but frowned upon in women. She seems to have a knack in networking and finding people who are important and give her the challenge she wants.

pity Mabel doesn't want to marry Floppy Frodo!!

She could rescue Danmark  Thumb up Yes from MEdiana

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2015, 01:15:08 PM »

G Smiley

I guess Frodo doesn't know how to deal/handle with Mabel when she would be his wife. IMO Friso had the intellectual and related luggage to be a good sparring and supporting partner for Mabel. Someone who was very similar.
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2015, 02:24:05 PM »

Below is a link to photos of Mabel at Prince Claus Award 2015.  She is looking much happier.  So glad to see that.

http://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/prinsessenmode-ontwerpers/prinses-beatrix-prinses-mabel-en-prinses-laurentien-bij-uitreiking-prins
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2015, 02:44:18 PM »

Below is a link to photos of Mabel at Prince Claus Award 2015.  She is looking much happier.  So glad to see that.

http://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/prinsessenmode-ontwerpers/prinses-beatrix-prinses-mabel-en-prinses-laurentien-bij-uitreiking-prins

Rumour has it that Mabel has a new love interest, apparently somebody in the circles of the Greek royals.

One Dutch gossip magazine suggested it would be Arpad Busson, the ex of amongst others Elle Macpherson and Uma Turman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arpad_Busson
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2015, 02:47:58 PM »

A report of the tv broadcaster SBS6, includes a video of Mabel at a party of Robert Miller, the father of "crownprincess" MC

http://www.sbs6.nl/video/m8Sk4qo9eDey
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2015, 05:01:00 PM »

http://www.hola.com/reale...bel-holanda-arpad-busson/

Oh oh oh!!!! Funny if it was true.....let's wait and see.▶️⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2015, 05:38:01 PM »

http://www.hola.com/reale...bel-holanda-arpad-busson/

Oh oh oh!!!! Funny if it was true.....let's wait and see.▶️⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

In the last month it was in the Dutch gossip magazines and related Smiley
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2015, 10:28:55 PM »

G Smiley

I guess Frodo doesn't know how to deal/handle with Mabel when she would be his wife. IMO Friso had the intellectual and related luggage to be a good sparring and supporting partner for Mabel. Someone who was very similar.
Sorry, and not wanting to speak ill of the dead, but intellectual, he wasn't.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2015, 12:46:30 AM »

I always heard he was a smart guy. Or are you using intellectual in a different way? Like he was book-smart but not 'street smart'?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »

G Smiley

Depends on which definition of intellectual is used.

From 1986 until 1988, he studied mechanical engineering at the University of California, Berkeley (USA). From 1988 to 1994 he studied at Delft University of Technology, where he obtained an engineer's degree in aeronautical engineering. And as far as I know one of the more difficult studies in the Netherlands. Additionally, he earned an MSc degree in economics from Erasmus University Rotterdam.

He was known as a 'studiebol'. In other words a kind of a nerd or geek, who was intelligent enough to fulfill multiple (difficult) studies.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2015, 09:44:30 PM »

well...at Uni I always thought that he had nothing of his father's charming and genteel diplomacy and none of his mothers charisma. And i never considered him studious. But he might have been in an awkward phase of his life back then.

Mary's life motto:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2016, 09:12:36 AM »

Madeleine posted this on Facebook:

"Congratulations Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau for your work to end child brides around the globe" ‪#‎girlsnotbrides‬
http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/

On Monday Madeleine used the account to pay attention to another London-princess who work with difficult issues related to children, namely, Princess Mabel of the Netherlands.
London-based Mabel has for years worked with the campaign "Girls Not Brides" working against child marriage and for the girls to have a safe childhood.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2016, 10:56:01 PM »

July 19
Mabel attended the 21st International Aids Conference in Durban, South Africa. Every year the International AIDS Conference has a dedicated theme, this year is "Access Equity Rights Now".

I posted also some pics of Tessy attending the same conference in the respective thread and mentioned there that it would have been great to see Marie at this conference. Would have given her and her patronage more visibility.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: