Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 57267 times)
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »

July 19
Mabel attended the 21st International Aids Conference in Durban, South Africa. Every year the International AIDS Conference has a dedicated theme, this year is "Access Equity Rights Now".

I posted also some pics of Tessy attending the same conference in the respective thread and mentioned there that it would have been great to see Marie at this conference. Would have given her and her patronage more visibility.

AND someone over in Denmark wouldn't want that, would they? Spiteful
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2016, 06:05:33 PM »

July 19
Mabel attended the 21st International Aids Conference in Durban, South Africa. Every year the International AIDS Conference has a dedicated theme, this year is "Access Equity Rights Now".

I posted also some pics of Tessy attending the same conference in the respective thread and mentioned there that it would have been great to see Marie at this conference. Would have given her and her patronage more visibility.

AND someone over in Denmark wouldn't want that, would they? Spiteful

DUH! totally forgot about that     Star

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2016, 02:45:09 PM »

Mabels Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MabelvanOranje
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2016, 05:09:49 PM »

11 October: Princess Mabel spoke at the Top 100 event at the City Theatre in Amsterdam. Among other topics, the top 100 most influential women were named. The princess spoke about her quest to end child marriage.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2016, 11:48:54 PM »

11 October: Princess Mabel spoke at the Top 100 event at the City Theatre in Amsterdam. Among other topics, the top 100 most influential women were named. The princess spoke about her quest to end child marriage.

I have to admit I didn't care for Mabel at first when the only thing I knew about her was what the press reported (shady background/friends), but here is a lady, like Tessy in Lux, who has taken her position and done something with it. With all the hard work she has been doing she's now one of my favorite royal ladies.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2016, 06:32:18 AM »

Mabel's wedding dress is to be on display at the National Gallery, Melbourne  - in an exhibition of Viktor and Rolf

http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au...exhibition/viktorandrolf/
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2016, 03:22:46 PM »

I have to admit I didn't care for Mabel at first when the only thing I knew about her was what the press reported (shady background/friends), but here is a lady, like Tessy in Lux, who has taken her position and done something with it. With all the hard work she has been doing she's now one of my favorite royal ladies.

Star because I agree.

Mabel is basically everything I wish Mette-Marit became: someone who had some flaws/regrets and fucked up majorly a couple of times because they're a normal human being and young human beings sometimes do dumb shit....and most don't have 'the palace' to 'bury' it for them. But then they decided they wanted something different. Someone put the past behind them, learned from it, moved on and who grew and matured into a great role model who wants to do something good and uses their privileged position to do meaningful things in the community.

Mabel became everything I wished Mette-Marit would when she first got married.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenla...ek-mexico-muur-trump.html

on Twitter princess Mabel has criticized  the plan of US President Donald Trump to build a wall between Mexico and the United States.
"Instead of building a wall along the border with Mexico, the United States might be better at strengthening their defense against hurricanes and floods," Mabel said in an English-speaking tweet.

Mabel put the tweet on Sunday, with the hashtag 'SmartInvestment', smart investment.

At present, the state of Texas has to do with the hurricane hurricane Harvey, up to tropical storms. The storm, which has so far mainly housed in the coastal area, has caused rain in Houston in just a few hours for over 355 millimeters of rain.

For the time being, Harvey's violence has cost some people life. The hurricane also caused a lot of damage.

The US is regularly plagued by hurricanes that cause a lot of damage. Not only by the wind but certainly also by floods, such as in 2005 with Hurricane Katrina who hit New Orleans and the state of Louisiana. Then it turned out that the dikes were neglected.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »

On November 4, 2017, Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau attended the 24th Opera Gala (Festliche Operngala, AIDS-Gala) held by German AIDS Foundation at Deutsche Oper Berlin in Berlin, Germany. Princess Mabel was presented ‘2017 World Without AIDS Award’ for her outstanding humanitarian work in the "global fight against Hiv/Aids".

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenla...ek-mexico-muur-trump.html

on Twitter princess Mabel has criticized  the plan of US President Donald Trump to build a wall between Mexico and the United States.
"Instead of building a wall along the border with Mexico, the United States might be better at strengthening their defense against hurricanes and floods," Mabel said in an English-speaking tweet.

Mabel put the tweet on Sunday, with the hashtag 'SmartInvestment', smart investment.

At present, the state of Texas has to do with the hurricane hurricane Harvey, up to tropical storms. The storm, which has so far mainly housed in the coastal area, has caused rain in Houston in just a few hours for over 355 millimeters of rain.

For the time being, Harvey's violence has cost some people life. The hurricane also caused a lot of damage.

The US is regularly plagued by hurricanes that cause a lot of damage. Not only by the wind but certainly also by floods, such as in 2005 with Hurricane Katrina who hit New Orleans and the state of Louisiana. Then it turned out that the dikes were neglected.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2017, 11:29:49 PM »

She looks beautiful with her hair up  Smiley what a difference - I admire her for her commitment, despite how tragic her life was at a certain moment.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: