Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 84744 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2014, 10:17:16 AM »

Friso is/was in fact the smartest of the three: he studied at the technical university in Delft (Aerotechnics and Space technics (no clue what they're properly called in English) and got a third degree from Rotterdam University in business economics. So on the same level smartnesswise as Mabel IMO. Being a HRH probably helped him landing the high-level jobs he got, but if he hadn't had the intellectual and technical ability, he'd have been promoted into some no-harm niche.

Constantijn studied law in Leiden, is a smart one, too, and Wax read History at the same university, both graduated. Wax isn't book-smart, but he does make up for that by being people smart. I guess  Wink

Oh, and are you guys aware of the fact that Laurentien is the daughter of a former cabinet minister and study chum of The Bee's? Laurens-Jan Brinhorst served several terms as junior minister and minister.

If I am correct Jantien, Laurentiens mother, is an old study friend of Bee in Leiden....
In the picture, behind Eloïse, you will see both Jantien and Laurens-Jan.

Bee's nephew, prince Maurits (oldest son of princess Margriet) is also married to the daughter of a former cabinet minister. Marilène's father Hans van den Broek was Netherlands Minister for Foreign Affairs in the governments of Ruud Lubbers three times.

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »

Of course, Hans van den Broek - forgot all about him....
Was he D'66 too?

And wasn't The Bee romantically linked to Pa Brinkhorst in Leiden??

Oh and just or my personal health: dear Princi could you please please add a warning to pics with Eloise because with her unfortunate eyebrows and adorable facial expressions (is that Bitchy Resting Face pre-diagnosis?) she gives me the heebiejeebies - like Rosemary's Baby.  Secret

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2014, 11:16:49 AM »

Of course, Hans van den Broek - forgot all about him....
Was he D'66 too?

And wasn't The Bee romantically linked to Pa Brinkhorst in Leiden??

Oh and just or my personal health: dear Princi could you please please add a warning to pics with Eloise because with her unfortunate eyebrows and adorable facial expressions (is that Bitchy Resting Face pre-diagnosis?) she gives me the heebiejeebies - like Rosemary's Baby.  Secret

Indeed there were rumours about romance between the Bee and Laurens-Jan.
I don't know why but Laurens-Jan always gave me the creeps. It was a sort of dislike on first sight.

Poor Eloise inherited mummies eyebrows. IMO her features resememble predominantly Laurentien. There a similarities with Constantijn, but they seems to be overruled by those of Laurentien and family.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »

Pssst Pomme, a warning, I will post a Eloise picture
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2014, 01:42:28 PM »

Sweet Holy Mama of Baby Jeebus what is she doing to Mr Finney?

Kill it with fire?

Anyway, thanks for the warning and the pic - because at least she can manage a smile here.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2014, 05:21:36 PM »

Pssst see the picture I have posted in the topic Royal Dutch Children her on RD Wink
Royal Di

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2014, 09:44:03 PM »

The Dutch gossip magazines suggest that the friendship of Mabel (45) and our (single) prime minister Mark Rutte (46) has intensified.

She goes after the big fish!

Mark Rutte has been a bachelor all his life.  I'd be surprised if he would become interested in a traditional marriage at this point.  Of course, many people assume he is gay. "Elio Di Rupo, the Belgian PM is openly gay and single, but while the usual rumours have swirled around Mark Rutte, the Dutch PM who is also single, these are usually dismissed on the grounds that he would have no problems if he came out as gay, so he probably isn't!"  Who knows?  Interestingly, Xavier Bettel was sworn in as Luxembourg's first openly gay prime minister in December 2013.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:13 AM »

I think if you never had experience with women, Mabel is not a woman to start with :D.  She is lovely, lively but full of her own ideas. I think she needs a man who knows exactly what he wants (because she knows what she wants).
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2014, 08:10:27 AM »

The pic if her at B's party was very free and happy. No sappy black dress with white wedding bow.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

Mabel has been through a truly terrible time. If she has found happiness then I wish her all the best for the future. She deserves it. Yes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2014, 12:16:05 AM »

Bunte

EIN BLICK VOLLER ZÄRTLICHKEIT

Prinzessin Mabel und der niederländische Ministerpräsident Mark Rutte zeigten sich jetzt so vertraut wie noch nie - und heizten damit die Gerüchteküche weiter an. Sind sie wirklich nur Freunde?
Prinzessin Mabel und Mark Rutte GROSSANSICHT Angeblich sind Prinzessin Mabel und Ministerpräsident Mark Rutte nur Freunde. Doch diese Bilder legen eine andere Vermutung nahe.© ACTIONPRESS, GETTY IMAGES
© ACTIONPRESS, GETTY IMAGES
HOME ROYALS NIEDERLANDE

Was läuft da nur? Schon seit Wochen wird spekuliert, ob Mabel (45) und Mark Rutte (46) mehr als nur Freunde sind. Die Prinzessin und der Ministerpräsident schweigen eisern zu den Gerüchten. Doch jetzt tauchten neue Bilder auf, die die beiden Niederländer gemeinsam zeigen - und das so herzlich wie noch nie zuvor!

Bei der Abschiedsgala für Prinzessin Beatrix (76) vergangene Woche gaben sich Mabel und Rutte zunächst förmlich die Hand, doch wie die Aufnahmen zeigen, sprechen ihre Mienen eine andere Sprache. Übers ganze Gesicht strahlend, begrüßen sich die beiden nach dem Shakehands mit herzlichen Wangenküssen. Eine typische Begrüßungsgeste in den Niederlanden, jedoch nur unter guten Freunden. Und das scheinen die 45-Jährige und der rechtsliberale Politiker auch zu sein. Nur - wie gut? Die Frage bleibt, ob sich aus dieser offenbar innigen Beziehung nicht vielleicht doch noch eine Liebesgeschichte entwickelt.

Fest steht, dass der 46-Jährige eine wichtige Stütze in Mabels Leben ist. Nach dem Tod ihres Ehemanns Prinz Friso (†44), der nach einem Lawinen-Unfall beim Skifahren lange im Koma lag, stand er ihr tröstend zur Seite. Mittlerweile hat die Witwe und Mutter zweier Kinder sogar wieder die Kraft, um ihrer Wohltätigkeitsarbeit nachzugehen.

Aber auch die Prinzessin stützt den Ministerpräsidenten. Durch sein Amt und seinen umstrittenen Sotschi-Besuch steht Rutte derzeit unter enormen Druck und ist daher sicher seinerseits froh, sich jemandem anvertrauen zu können. Die beiden würden ein schönes Paar abgeben, ist für viele Beobachter deshalb schon lange klar. Ob und wann ein offizielles Statement sie bestätigt, steht aber noch in den Sternen.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2014, 12:19:22 AM »

Ummm, sorry---would it be possible for you to provide an English translation of this article? Thanks!
DiaryQueen

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2014, 12:30:26 AM »

Ummm, sorry---would it be possible for you to provide an English translation of this article? Thanks!
Here's what i got from google translate:

A VIEW FULL OF TENDERNESS

Princess Mabel and the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte showed now as familiar as never before - and thus fueled the rumor mill continues. Are they really just friends ?
Princess Mabel and Mark Rutte GREAT VIEW Allegedly Princess Mabel and Prime Minister Mark Rutte just friends. However, these images suggest another guess .

What 's going on only ? For weeks speculation whether Mabel (45 ) and Mark Rutte (46) are more than just friends . The Princess and the Prime Minister adamantly silent on the rumors . But now appeared new images that show the two Dutchmen together - and that so warmly like never before !

At the farewell gala for Princess Beatrice (76 ) last week gave themselves Mabel and Rutte first formally hand, but as the pictures show , speak their faces another language. All over his face beaming , to welcome the two after shake hands with warm cheek kisses. A typical greeting gesture in the Netherlands, but only among good friends . And that also seem to be the 45 -year-old and the liberal right-wing politicians. Only - as well? The question remains whether there might not still developed from this apparently intimate relationship with a love story.

It is clear that the 46- year-old is an important pillar in Mabel's life. After the death of her husband, Prince Friso († 44) , the long was in a coma after an avalanche while skiing accident , he was comforting her aside. Meanwhile, the widow and the mother of two children has even found the strength to pursue for their charity work .

But the Princess supported the Prime Minister. Through his office and his controversial visit to Sochi Rutte is currently under tremendous pressure and is therefore safe for its part, happy to be able to confide in someone. The two would make a nice couple , for many observers , therefore, has long been clear . Whether and when an official statement confirmed, but is still in the stars
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2014, 12:43:27 AM »

DiaryQueen---thank you for the translation! Thumb up Star
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: