Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 84792 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2014, 04:16:54 AM »

Mabel has been through a truly terrible time. If she has found happiness then I wish her all the best for the future. She deserves it. Yes

I so, so endorse this post! How good to see a bit of the stress lift from poor Mabel's face. All the best to you M.
Hecate

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2014, 07:09:02 PM »

I wish Mabel every possible happiness; the families of patients who are in the situation that Friso was in often do an enormous amount of their grieving before death takes place. Mabel lost her husband long before he died. I hope she will find new love, that she will find happiness, and that she will be able to move on. I also hope she will have every support of Friso's family in doing so.
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2014, 01:55:19 AM »

The Dutch gossip magazines suggest that the friendship of Mabel (45) and our (single) prime minister Mark Rutte (46) has intensified.

I just hope the kids in the future don't get their mouths as inheritance...

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2014, 02:16:50 AM »

If these two have found love, then I wish them all the happiness in the world. God knows Mabel deserves it after all she has been through!

People finding love after trying to overcome a horrible tragedy has happened before. There's even an example in the British court - Lilibet's grandma Mary (May of Teck). She was first engaged to Prince Albert Victor who tragically died as a victim of the influenza pandemic less than a week after his 28th birthday in February 1892 and a month before their wedding. From Wikipedia: "Albert Victor's brother, Prince George, Duke of York, now second in line to the throne, evidently became close to May during their shared period of mourning. --- In May 1893, George proposed, and May accepted. They were soon deeply in love, and their marriage was a success."

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »

Smack my oops and call me Sally if Mary loved either useless Albert Victor or George. She might have much preferred George, but the devastation she and her mother felt when AV died, was because the golden goose was no more. And the happiness the new bride of George radiated came from finding out there was another golden goose in the chicken coop.
Anyway, a lot of people who lost a beloved spouse will find another partner. More actually then those who burnt their fingers in a divorce and lost not only a partner but also their trust in a relationship.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2014, 04:38:55 PM »

Smack my oops and call me Sally if Mary loved either useless Albert Victor or George. She might have much preferred George, but the devastation she and her mother felt when AV died, was because the golden goose was no more. And the happiness the new bride of George radiated came from finding out there was another golden goose in the chicken coop.
Anyway, a lot of people who lost a beloved spouse will find another partner. More actually then those who burnt their fingers in a divorce and lost not only a partner but also their trust in a relationship.

I believe you're right, no way of knowing if she loved either one. She always seemed so cold and more into big jewellery than men anyway. Wasn't she the one who absolutely didn't enjoy sleeping with her husband..? Or was it the Queen Mother? Oh anyway, it just seemed like a good enough story whatever the truth.

I don't know if it's too soon or not for Mabel, only she knows that. I wouldn't mind if she did find someone else. She's too young to be spending the rest of her life alone and I'm sure the girls would not forget their father even if they had a stepdad.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2014, 04:51:24 PM »

Mabel has some direct experience with regard to the feelings of her children.
Mabel's biological father dead during ice skating when she was young. Her mother remarried and so Mabel got a stepdad.
Apparently the understanding was good as Mabel and her sister took the surname of their stepdad (Wisse-Smit).
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2014, 10:10:46 PM »

The Dutch gossip magazines suggest that the friendship of Mabel (45) and our (single) prime minister Mark Rutte (46) has intensified.

I just hope the kids in the future don't get their mouths as inheritance...

According to this article, Mabel and Mark Rutte "knew each other from their student days.  They were ex-lovers."
http://translate.google.c...%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D599

Mark Rutte is old news.  The LATEST rumor as of March 2014 is that Mabel is taken with a different Mark ... or rather Marc.
Marc Bolland is a Dutchman living in England.  He is director of the upscale department store Marks & Spencer and a "desirable bachelor".  He lives near Mabel in the expensive Chelsea area of London and drives an Aston Martin in 1967.

Here are the two Marc/ks side by side.
http://translate.google.c...%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D599

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:16:47 PM by Royal Di » Logged
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2014, 10:15:45 PM »

I'd vote for nerdy Rutte

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2014, 12:09:06 AM »

I'd vote for nerdy Rutte

Me too Jazzy, he's much cuter Thumb up
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2014, 08:21:47 AM »

Me too! Everyone knows nerdy men make the best husbands by far.  Plus he's got that cute crinkly-eyed smile.  Grin
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2014, 10:46:42 AM »

i find the picture of him smiling with his superior lip vanishing next to mabel with that big merry widow black hat a bit disturbing.
it's not that she can't find another man. but her supposed flirting in black attire...a bit too much.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »

Mabel has some direct experience with regard to the feelings of her children.
Mabel's biological father dead during ice skating when she was young. Her mother remarried and so Mabel got a stepdad.
Apparently the understanding was good as Mabel and her sister took the surname of their stepdad (Wisse-Smit).

Uh, minor correction. The stepdad's surname was a humble Smit. Wisse was the first name (given name) of his father, and he was given it as a second given name, and subsequently turned it into a part of his surname. This is quite unusual in The Netherlands and quite a tedious process. First name changes are much easier. Surname changes are usually only granted if a family name is threatened to become extinct, or if it is a weird, rude or embarrassing name. Nothing of the sort in the case of Smit being turned into Wisse Smit, but I guess Dad had a few connections. It smells of Wisteria to me btw.
Mabel's birth name was Los (literally: Loose).

http://erichennekam.blogs...de-stamboom-van-zijn.html

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2014, 01:18:34 PM »

i find the picture of him smiling with his superior lip vanishing next to mabel with that big merry widow black hat a bit disturbing.
it's not that she can't find another man. but her supposed flirting in black attire...a bit too much.

Don't worry, it's the wonders of PhotoShop!  (At least, that's what I'm hoping).
Our darling bachelor PM has a sad and longstanding reputation of grinning this baboon-like 'not-sure-how-to-handle-this-situation' socially awkward smile in the most unfortunate situations. Mabel is way beyond his league (but that's me playing that broken record again).

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2014, 01:30:13 PM »

Don't worry, it's the wonders of PhotoShop!  (At least, that's what I'm hoping).
Our darling bachelor PM has a sad and longstanding reputation of grinning this baboon-like 'not-sure-how-to-handle-this-situation' socially awkward smile in the most unfortunate situations. Mabel is way beyond his league (but that's me playing that broken record again).

Pomme, are you saying Mabel is beyond him in what way please? I don't quite understand what you mean  Blush

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: